Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Playfull kiss
Playfull kiss
smileyfaceDate: Thursday, 12/Aug/2010, 6:01 PM
Private
Plot:
Playful Kiss is about a popular and genius male student named Baek Sueng-jo who has a stand-offish personality and Oh Hani who is a female student who makes up for being not-so-genius by always being smiling and happy. An earthquake destroys the girl's home and she and her dad end up living with the boy's family. The girl has kept this boy in her heart but she has never received any assurances of her love being reciprocated. Fun and groans ensue as they interact and rub off on each other.
How will this drama end?
Genre: School, Romance
Episodes: 20
Airing date: 1st Sep 2010
Airing time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Main Cast:
Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Sung Jo

Jung So Min as Oh Ha Ni

Reference:
viikii.net

Post edited by smileyface - Thursday, 12/Aug/2010, 6:02 PM
Rosa_BlancaDate: Saturday, 04/Sep/2010, 10:00 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
this one has really really really low ratings. I totally saw that coming, 'cause Hyun Joong isn't a good actor, and So Min was objected by so many fans even before the filming started tiptip
RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 4:20 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
hm..wasnt the actor the one who played in goong too?

i kinda dislike everyone role he plays....
not so good, but he looks cute enough to show his face XD

i agree with minnan^^

finalfantasyloverDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 3:11 PM
Private
I've been keeping up with this drama because I enjoyed the Taiwanese version, and I've been liking the Korean version so far. I like Jung So Min as Oh Ha NI because she acts really ditzy and is doing a great job portraying Oh Ha Ni so far (better than Ariel Lin imo).
The imagination scenes were too much at the beginning for the Korean drama, but they've backed off on that, which was a good idea. Got in the way of the real story. Every once in a while, they're fun to watch.
Joe Cheng vs. Kim Hyun Joong...both so expressionless (as the character is supposed to be, I guess). Sometimes frustrating to watch. But Kim Hyun Joong has definitely shown happiness a lot quicker than Joe Cheng in the T-drama which is great. And Hyun Joong is some nice eye candy on the screen.
This drama is cute to watch, but definitely not on the top of my list. Right now I'm in love with Sungkyunkwan Scandal ~
lucky3hirteenDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 11:27 AM
Private
i really like KIM HYUN JOONG, and though he wasn't really great at acting, he improved a lot on Playful Kiss
SO MIN is also great at acting, i think she's cute
besides the storyline is great ><

though it got poor ratings in korea, it became so popular in the internet that they even made youtube version ;)
i think it's great ^^

eyebrows

RuiDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 2:11 AM
Private
It's a good Drama but not the best one .
It was boring at the first episodes then it becomes more interesting .
LeeDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 2:56 PM
Private
Loll kim hyun joong's acting was probably almost the same as he did in boys over flowers since the
character he's acting is the same type. Doesnt rlly allow much potential for acting as all he has to do is
look cold and cool. Personally i find this drama to be draggy and sometimes even boring at times. It only started getting more interesting towards the second half.
TazyDate: Friday, 25/Mar/2011, 8:12 PM
Private
so ^^ ..i stopped watching it halfway.....always compared it to the taiwanese version...liked that one better....guess when i have time ..will finish watching it since ...acorrding to you guys it starts getting more interesting around the end ;)))
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 1:06 PM
Colonel
I watched till the end because of kim hyun joong. :D though the plot is really boring, really.

JLennonrevol9Date: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 9:41 PM
Private
It didnt matter how low the ratings were to me but i watched i and really liked it.
-Simo-Date: Monday, 31/Oct/2011, 7:59 PM
Private
First I want to say that Itazura na Kiss is my favourite shoujo manga, it's a classic. I saw the
anime and all the dramas, even the '90s one. In my opinion the Taiwanese was the best, it was
the most faithful to the manga and it kept me hooked despite the lenght. I don't say the Korean
cast was bad, it was the screenplay, too rushed, I couldn't fall in love with the characters. Plus
too much was cut, and too much was changed.
YellineDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 5:13 PM
Private
Yeah I saw! and i would like to see again... But it's not possible for right now... But i keep hope! xD
I like this characters totally out of reason, that girl in love and that boy so... Cold! XD even at the end he stays so far, far faaaaar to the charming prince! i think its change of the type figure of men with hiding face, so gently and jealous (even if i really like that T.T) One more time, I give my opinion, freely, xD
-enchanted-Date: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:44 AM
Private
I had a problem watching this drama because of Kim Hyun Joong's acting... He seemed so.. stiff... Not much of an improvement after all the criticism he got after Boys over Flowers.
Jung So Min played the part of the clumsy/manga-esque girl pretty well though... although the character itself kind of became irritating to watch after a few episodes -__-;

Post edited by -enchanted- - Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:45 AM
michele5964Date: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 11:36 PM
Sergeant
I super loved Playfull Kiss! Loved so much that I even download it to my computer yayayay
Because I always watch my dramas online, but it was so damn good that I NEEDED to download it kekekeke ali_105
And it was my first kdrama! After it, I started loving korean culture! Like kpop, kdrama and stuff.
And KIM HYUN JOONG SO PERFECT!! Shining
AngelSaraDate: Monday, 09/Jul/2012, 3:17 PM
Private
waaaaaaaaaaa one of my favorites RedFox1
this drama is comic and lovely to see from the start to the end ali_072
i also love the male actor, it's my favorit actor shine
i love him ali_101
the spot is simple but at the same time, i think that the this drama explains exactly what a shy girl feels when she's in love runninghearts for this reason, i love it Crying
Carol_KDate: Tuesday, 10/Jul/2012, 6:19 AM
Private
I really loved this drama and i already watched it twice! Now I want too see the japanese and taiwanese version! I hope that this versions are good too! shine
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Playfull kiss
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024