[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
What are the genres that read the most?
AngaratoDate: Monday, 01/Nov/2010, 11:47 PM
Private
Quote (Gob)
Other funny combination was gender bender+age regressing but i only found one manga that has that :/

Which one was that? Ichinensai ni Nacchattara? I like that one, kinda funny. I mean, who comes up with the idea of a perverted crazy female lolicon scientist that turns a boy into a little girl? ^^

As for the genre(s) I like, I guess mainly gender benders. I haven't read that many different manga genres though, so that may change in the future.

midnitekortDate: Thursday, 04/Nov/2010, 11:53 PM
Private
gender bender and school life/comedy r what i and my sises love yayayay
PugsleyDate: Friday, 05/Nov/2010, 0:22 AM
Private
Except for being a die-hard Yaoi Lover, I am more apt to reading what I enjoy, versus reading things such as Shōjo, Shōnen, Seinen, Josei or any specific book category for any group of people or age group.

I am not a fan of the normal high-school or college manga stories, especially in yaoi, but seem to be more apt to reading more of adult storylines, such as Yakuza, Vampires/Fantasy, Supernatural, Action, Drama and Adventure, which certainly makes for a lot of manga out there to read, so I better get going so I can catch up on my reading!! (o';'o)

onion19

BlackLillyDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 2:03 PM
Lieutenant
Well i have to say that i go twords the Supernatural Romances and Supernatural Actions! Like Bleach and D. Gray-man! love
bellaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:36 PM
Private
I'm more into fantasy/adventure/action/romance/comedy and YAOI *-------------------*
MUKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it just have beshounen ! RedFox1
yumiDate: Wednesday, 17/Nov/2010, 8:15 PM
Private
hmmm lets see well i love reading am usualy called a book worm cuz i read alltypes of books but wat i love the most is fantasy with some romance t it also i love real life storys hmmmm i got to say dont really like comedy idk if many ppl agree with me but i dont get wat there really about i think there wired :O n legends i love those
KiraIqa89Date: Sunday, 21/Nov/2010, 6:28 PM
Private
Woah!! You ask THE question.. And now you're gonna get the answer to it.. Hehe!!
Mostly Yaoi.. Hehe.. But I also read Shoujo as long as the plot is good!!
Action, Adventure & Shounen are also my prefered read as I like the upbeat action in what I read..
Supernatural are also my fave too as well as gender bender as I like to see how the the character deal with the troubles that they will face when the switched.. Hehe.. I think that all.. (^v^)
AngaratoDate: Monday, 22/Nov/2010, 2:39 PM
Private
Quote (yumi)
hmmm lets see well i love reading am usualy called a book worm cuz i read alltypes of books but wat i love the most is fantasy with some romance t it also i love real life storys hmmmm i got to say dont really like comedy idk if many ppl agree with me but i dont get wat there really about i think there wired :O n legends i love those

How can you not like comedy? You also have fantasy stories with a little romance and comedy, like 1/2 Prince for example. Give 1/2 Prince a try I'd say and then you'll see that no all comedy is bad.
Linky with information regarding ½ Prince: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=27841
Genre is: Action Adventure Comedy Fantasy Gender Bender Romance Sci-fi Shoujo Shounen

Post edited by Angarato - Monday, 22/Nov/2010, 2:40 PM
JulyRainDate: Wednesday, 24/Nov/2010, 1:49 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Korean Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I love yaoi and BL.
I wish I could translate those...
giggle
yurokDate: Saturday, 27/Nov/2010, 10:43 PM
Private
it changes right now im looking for martial arts related mangas but like two months ago was sports in general and before that supernatural and shoujo
SeventhmoonDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 2:46 AM
Private
hmm well i read mostly on smut mangas but sometimes it depends on my mood..
but my collection of mangas are more on smut and yaoi lol.. since i used to work on
a group who translate smutty mangas and yaoi tiptip anyway its fun..
sayhiDate: Monday, 06/Dec/2010, 4:03 AM
Private
I tend to like shoujo mostly, and within shoujo I like the romance stories better than the mystical girl or adventure ones. I think its because I like the happy ending :D
kaminaryDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 9:45 AM
Private
I`m into romance, adventure, and shoujo type. But the most I like stories about time travel, magic, phantasy, supernatural.....and maybe a bit of smut? m042
And yep, happy endings are the best, girl gets stuck in an alternate universe/time/world, boy saves girl, girl gets boy.
Sometimes I like psichological, mystery plots....
TrUeWiShDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 1:58 PM
Private
well i like yaoi because for me it's has more eye catching romance than shoujo/romance(sometime i get sleepy reading them) but i also like romance/comedy/martial art/historical and of course gender-bender is something that i mostly look around for....
toes32Date: Friday, 28/Jan/2011, 5:40 PM
Private
I like fighting, romance, smut, and a little tragedy. Every now and then I will throw in a little slice of life and drama. Some yaois are good as well. I'm not really into really sappy girl movie kind of storylines like yaya sisterhood or that movie were sandra bullock was a witch those types of movies, animes, etc get on my nerves. itried to read my loveable fatty and i got pissed. I was fat and I was bullied like the girl in that story but I would never go so far as try and kill myself that is just stupid.

Post edited by toes32 - Friday, 28/Jan/2011, 5:43 PM
IshichiakiDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 7:28 AM
Private
Harem! It is embarrassing to admit that but I prefer harem mix with shounen. Hot guys plus action definitely the best! RedFox1
kericDate: Sunday, 20/Feb/2011, 5:32 AM
Private
I like gender benders, tragedies and the occasional high school romance and slice of life. I like comedy, but I prefer watching it over reading it.
SuperChubsDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:28 PM
Private
I read a lot of shoujo !!! love
3flowersDate: Sunday, 27/Feb/2011, 7:14 AM
Lieutenant
Until resently I alway had the rule that it had to have romance in it. But I think I've now read 3 or 4 manga that are action. I think I like action too.
dashDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 7:57 AM
Sergeant
I like gender-benders, action, mystery, fantasy...Anyway, as long as the plot is good and the art decent I don't care about the genre
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024