[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
lakewhDate: Monday, 14/Mar/2011, 0:12 AM
Private
My very first manga was midnight secretary, I loved and was addicted from then on
winrydu84Date: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 8:19 PM
Private
My first manga was Ayashi no ceres by Watase Yuu i were only 12 but i really like the story so i read her others manga ...
JennyDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 10:59 PM
Private
the 1st manga I have read is Doreamon ^^ giggle . This manga is so good.
PolochonDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 0:10 AM
Private
I don't remember what manga I read the first, but I do know that RG Veda is the very first manga that I -loved-. Even today it's part of my all times favourites. Just like X, I hope they'll end this story some day... And they're both part of the very, very first manga I ever read, back in the days where they existed in Japanese only (and I couldn't read a single character of Japanese!), that's why I mention them here.

Post edited by Polochon - Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 0:12 AM
AeselleDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 2:36 AM
Private
mine was clover and read that in hardcopy :)

oh well, i was in the mall, walked into a bookstore and noticed that there have a large section dedicated to manga and such.. spoke to one of the assistant there for recommendation.. wanted something that's single bound (not sure back then if i'd be liking it nor do i want to ended up having to buy a whole load just to know how the story ended)..

haven't regreted since :)

Aki038Date: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 6:26 AM
Private
The first manga I've ever read is Doraemon (I bet there are more than thousands people out there are also like me). Doraemon, Nobita, Shizuka,... are always the characters I love :)
kallinikiDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 1:26 PM
Private
i started to read manga this year.First i was only watching only anime and when i see the vampire knight i see that the story wasn't end and it was continue on the manga, so that's how i started to read manga!
ebzDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 3:58 PM
Private
my first manga i read was actually a online comic about demons
then i came across a few i can't remember the first fews but full moon wo sagashite is the first one that comes to mind.
mzzst0opidDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 1:56 AM
Private
my very first manga is "doraemon" even now i still love it! love
cottoncandyDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 2:21 PM
Private
My first manga was WISH form CLAMP. Such a cute story :) A friend of mine suggested it and from now on I was addicted to manga.

rinchiDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 10:46 PM
Private
Mine was Wish by CLAMP. I'm still not sure if that angel was a male or a female. Though in the german version it was called "she", the name is male as far as I know and in the original japanese he/she is male, or am I wrong? *confudazzled*

Anyway, I fell in love with that manga and continued immediately with Angel Sanctuary and Kenshin- I guess that's why I love fantasy manga so much ^.^

~Dedicated manga reader~

Post edited by rinchi - Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 1:15 PM
NomimoDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 4:22 AM
Private
Mine was either DNAngel or Gravitation. The first one that I finished until the end was Mai Tantei Nougami Neuro. I would reccomend it to anyone!
laislaislaisDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 10:40 PM
Private
mine was fruits basquet !! a friend did not stop talking about it , so i was curious and started reading it also!! :)
MangaCruiserDate: Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 3:57 AM
Private
Fruits Basket! I was obsessed and read it as quickly as possible! Too good! Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers) was second but after a while I stopped because the releases were taking too long and so was the relationship! hahaha
lucy_nyu13Date: Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 3:55 PM
Private
My first manga was Hana Yori Dango, and I begin to read it, because like some of you, I found out that the anime was based in the manga, and that in the manga the plot continued, where the anime left it
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 02/Apr/2011, 4:46 PM
Colonel
Mine is Naruto. But I started reading because I watched Matantei Loki Raganarok Anime. :D

hikageeDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 11:52 AM
Private
Fruits Basket - I was unsatisfied with anime ending, so I read the manga. I began to read Hikaru no Go in that time too, I loved the art.

A problem can be found for almost every solution.
- Solomon Short
AnnaDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 7:57 PM
Private
I think my first manga was ranma 1/2 eyebrows . I started watching on tv and then I had to read the manga.
KaceDate: Tuesday, 05/Apr/2011, 4:09 PM
Private
Mine was Vampire Kisses:Blood Relatives... i think... but i loved it!
BoodleDate: Tuesday, 05/Apr/2011, 5:45 PM
Private
My first Manga was Vampire Games, I love the idea of the Enemy living with the Hero archtype. It makes for an entertaining read. Superior is kinda the same way.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024