[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
Mr_NibblesDate: Wednesday, 13/Oct/2010, 10:32 PM
Private
My first manga was Black Cat. We started watching the sub in anime club, then it got licenced and I wanted more. Found the manga, and the rest is a rather manga-filled history.
AngaratoDate: Monday, 01/Nov/2010, 11:58 PM
Private
My first manga was Naruto, I started reading it after viewing the anime. Nowadays I don't even bother to watch the anime, although I do still read the manga. I don't know what my second manga is though, but at some point I read my second manga and after that my third, then fourth and so on. It's really addictive, that's for sure.
midnitekortDate: Thursday, 04/Nov/2010, 11:51 PM
Private
fruits basket was my first and all time fav manga love
AniDate: Saturday, 06/Nov/2010, 10:57 PM
Private
mine was captain tsubasa though my brother actually kind of forced me to watch the anime and later i bought the manga but when i watched it i was like 6 years old or so so i started reading manga a few years later
ShadowCatDate: Monday, 08/Nov/2010, 10:01 PM
Private
Puzzled Hmmmmmm.......... Ahhh!!!

The First manga i began reading was Naruto, after it stopped on tv in my region, and I really wanted to have the rest of the storyline for the story (what there is out for now)... Happy I can still remember when sitting down and started reading the manga from the first to latest released chapter... had fun during the time of reading! Ha ha h a . .

Post edited by ShadowCat - Tuesday, 09/Nov/2010, 7:17 PM
sasaDate: Saturday, 13/Nov/2010, 10:04 AM
Private
mine was Ranma, i also tart love hina but let it go and buy fruits basket
BlackLillyDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 1:44 PM
Lieutenant
Mine was probebly Bleach, I watched the old anime like sailer moon and Yu-Gi-Oh but i didnt start watching manga's till like last year or the year before.
yumiDate: Wednesday, 17/Nov/2010, 8:21 PM
Private
if i remember right it was naruto when i came to this country hat was the first anime n manga i saw n read but its funny i dont like naruto mch now
KelsDate: Wednesday, 24/Nov/2010, 3:53 AM
Private
My first mange was Hot Gimmick. I never heard of mangas until my cousin came over one day and was reading it in front of me. Haha good times :)
yurokDate: Saturday, 27/Nov/2010, 10:49 PM
Private
my first manga was elfen lied a bit dragon quest dai no dabuken i like that anime scine i was a kid so i want to know how it end...

the vampire kisses manga is available in manga fox well, i read it from there.....

Scorp10nDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 11:50 AM
Private
My first manga was Angel Sanctuary - I had watch the anime, and since I like it very much I wanted to know how it will all end
amaneshiDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 5:32 PM
Private
My first manga... How fast time pass. If I remember right this was GANTZ. It was anime first, but it ended up somehowe... stupid. So I go look in the NET and opened for myself the world of MANGA!
gabiDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 9:59 PM
Private
if you are saying manga...

I know that the first one that i bought was Love Hina... and that was the start of an addiction

misch1efDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:54 PM
Private
My first manga?? It have been reading manga for so long that I don't really remember. But I think it is probably sailormoon or dragonball. They were out on tv so I was looking out for more stuff about them.
sayhiDate: Monday, 06/Dec/2010, 4:04 AM
Private
The first manga I ever read was The Prince of Tennis. Its funny because thats the only non-shoujo story I ever read. It happened because I was watching the anime and was curious about the rest of the story.
tamDate: Tuesday, 08/Feb/2011, 10:46 AM
Private
My first manga was Eternal Sabbath. I was amazed at the art and the depth of the story...also I like sci-fi and supernatural stuff...add some action and romance and it's perfect. Since then I've explored just about every genre but still prefer the supernatural/action romance (which is why I like My Boyfriend is a Vampire).
kitti11Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 3:04 AM
Private
mine was Fruits Basket.. back in 2005... lol
CrimsonBowDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 4:18 AM
Private
Mine was Fruits Basket too. The anime was not conclusive at all, and led me to read the ending.
I remember I had so much trouble at first trying to read from right to left, and I feel really stupid because now it is so easy.
azumiazmyDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 1:14 PM
Private
Throbbing Tonight...
I read this manga when I were in junior high school
love
3flowersDate: Sunday, 27/Feb/2011, 7:20 AM
Lieutenant
Oh easy. It was fruits Basket. I borrowed volumes. 1, 2, 14, 15 from the libary (that was all they had)
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024