[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
RayKeeDate: Saturday, 04/Sep/2010, 7:02 PM
Private
Guru guru pon-chan. It was the first manga I'd ever seen. Back then I hadn't even heard of manga yet, but after that, I was hooked!Q RedFox1
TalusDate: Wednesday, 08/Sep/2010, 11:20 PM
Private
the first manga I read would be Dragon Ball (yeah, kinda old, I know). I was 6 at the time, and was receiving all of them, as it was a monthly issue :)

But at the time, I did'nt quite know that was Manga. The first manga (and knowing it was one) should be GTO, then, I guess... :)

dk06Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 7:31 PM
Private
My first manga was Tokyo Crazy Paradise. I still reread all the time
LeoDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 8:46 PM
Private
My first manga was also Tokyo Crazy Paradise, it's so funny and quirky. I reread it whenever I can't find something I like.
DevilBunnieDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:52 AM
Private
mine is cardcaptor sakura xD it so cute n i stuck with clamp work until now xD
giggle
giddyvivyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:56 AM
Private
Fruits Baskets was my first manga and it's hard to believe that it's been more than 7 years since the first time I picked up a manga :)
Jaja_meropeDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:08 AM
Sergeant
Hey, seeing the posts above, I suddenly remembered the past mangas I read.

I really liked kamikaze kaitou jeanne too. But my first was Magic Knights Rayearth by Clamp after I watched the anime. Then it was Shugo Chara, then Hana to Akuma.

m024 m024

freresDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:24 PM
Private
That's a difficult one. I've been reading manga for well over five years. The first one I collected in English translation was Fruits Basket.

nocomment

trasnoDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:56 PM
Private
I think my first manga was Fruits Basket, I watched the anime and then found out that the story continued in the manga so that must be the first one.
AquamarinePrincessDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 0:41 AM
Private
My first manga was Detective Conan.
I didn't like "comic" at first ... but the mystery and cases attracted me.
ZihtlekDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 10:21 PM
Private
Quote (Quteapie3)
I have to agree, Naruto was the first manga I read, Bleach was second, and that progressed into hundreds more manga's I've read. (Very Addictive)

Yes!! Same here, The first Manga was Naruto for sure, then as I watched Naruto and Bleach I also started reading Bleach. Then after that I've progressed over time, now I canät keep count and I've also lost my database over series read and planned to read. But I'm improvising.
ArailiDate: Friday, 17/Sep/2010, 2:29 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
If I remember correctly, my first manga was Gakuen Alice.
only-onlyDate: Friday, 17/Sep/2010, 3:13 PM
Private
I love to watch naruto, so when i discovered the manga, i couldn't stop reading.
MiertenDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:16 PM
Private
I think mine was Inuyasha because I was seeing the TV show. Wasn't much longer until I discovered a whole bunch more.
lerandorDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 2:31 PM
Private
I think my first manga was one piece. At first I watched the subbed anime and then i heard that the in manga the story is much further.
zadDate: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 11:49 AM
Private
mine was cheeky angel or tenshi no konamaiki! love the manga
Beckyree84Date: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 9:52 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
My first Manga was Vampire Kisses which is a US Manga (I dont think you will find it on and manga/manhwa reading web sites). Vampire Knight was my first Japanese Manga and My boyfriend is a vampire was my first Manhwa. I dont remember my first Anime Beggingeyes I'm currently reading I think 10 diffenent Manga/Monhwas I just have to wait for the next Chapter tiptip After typing this out i realized they are all about vampires giggle Thats kind of funny.
MunchDate: Wednesday, 29/Sep/2010, 2:57 AM
Private
My first manga would have been Fruits Basket - and everything else since. They are very addictive
excapeDate: Wednesday, 29/Sep/2010, 2:41 PM
Private
My first was and still read is Goong, after that Mars, maybe because I was watching the dramas and began to read it, now I am obsessed shine I cant wait to scanlated Will it snow for Christmas, Fated to love you and He was cool. I love to read Gantz and The Breaker.
BBDate: Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:40 PM
Private
My first was NANA! <3 I watched the anime and couldn't get enough of it so soon after I was addicted to manga.

Post edited by BB - Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:48 PM
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024