[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Genres that you hate. (Genre that you hate. Just post it here.)
Genres that you hate.
akumaxtenshiDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 12:48 PM
Private
Hi minna~. What are genres that you hate? Me, I hate webtoons, slice of life, and especially, tragedy. I hate tragedy the most you know when the characters die. I hate it! It's just that it didn't meet my expectations to that manga. Beggingeyes

Oh yeah! I love it! ^-^'
nokiDate: Monday, 02/May/2011, 5:25 PM
Private
I don't know if it is a genre >< but I hate hentai..
instead I don't dislike tragedy.. maybe becouse my favorite characters always die also in comedy Crying
Elfbane5Date: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 4:47 AM
Private
Ugh, tragedy. I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS. Too much Disney as a kid I suppose. I also dislike ultra mushy romances. I dont mind shojo, just not vomiting pink wedding dresses of doom levels of shojo.
alzamer2Date: Friday, 06/May/2011, 12:41 PM
Private
i hate horror and tragedy but the sennin and smut Genres not hating it but don't prefer it
tiptip
JasmineLoveYouAllDate: Saturday, 07/May/2011, 3:18 AM
Private
D: Yaoi and Yuri (including shounen ai and shoujo ai too) and YES especially tragedy SHOUTS
momokoDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 8:34 PM
Private
I hategen der bender and tradegie grrr
AshleyNemesisDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 0:31 AM
Lieutenant
It's not really a genre, but I really cannot stand the Shounen Romance books where there is a childhood friend involved that is in love with the main guy. The childhood friend is almost always so pushy and annoying, it just gets on my nerves...
Orang3Date: Monday, 09/May/2011, 9:00 AM
Sergeant
I HATE HORROR and Yaoi but i love tragedy and comedy
hapinasuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 5:43 PM
Private
oh, i am surprised to see some like tragedy.

i really cannot stand for tragedy the most as i am emotional. Crying
you know, a heroine has to sacrifice herself for heartless elite people who failed to kill her as a baby, then destroyed her family in process for searching for her whereabouts in future.. in the end, the elite people wanted her to save them and their place by sacrificing herself. i was really pissed off seeing the ending as she was alone with no company. her love interest was either dead or robbed off of his memories, leading a normal life forgetting about her. something like that plot.

next is hentai, shoujo ai and yuri which i do not like. i do not like the drawings as they are exaggerated like huge boobs, not nice features, etc... hentai does not make any sense to me.
i prefer yaoi and shounen ai as the drawings are nicer and got bishies' look which can melt our hearts. also good stories on gays' relationship problems. shine
i think it is difficult to weave good stories of yuri as yuri has nothing much to offer to readers so, it may highlight exaggerated appearance. what a pity. tiptip

last is love triangle or 4 in shoujo, which i dislike strongly, especially in very long series = draggy. i cannot stand to face much angst when i see the bad woman doing underhand means which cause the guy to misunderstand the main lady. one example is glass mask. so, i rather wait for the whole series to be completed before i continue to read on where I stopped at that sad part.

yeah, that's all. i like the rest of the genres. yeahhah

sweetpeaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 0:41 AM
Private
sci fi
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 10:34 AM
Sergeant
Harem and tragedy.
When I see those in the description I'm out.

A little Sin is good for the soul...
akumaxtenshiDate: Wednesday, 01/Jun/2011, 11:06 AM
Private
Oh yeah.. I hate shounen ai and shoujo ai too... I don't know but whener I saw a manga that has a genre like that I always ignore it.. Well, it's just that I don't like it when someone kisses the same gender and its like yuck! grrr Maybe because my imaginations are really wild that I also imagine that in real life.. tiptip

Oh yeah! I love it! ^-^'
kkatty35Date: Saturday, 04/Jun/2011, 10:13 AM
Private
What genres I hate the most:Puzzled: I think I really don `t like tragedy , especially when my fav character dies Beggingeyes Beggingeyes , let see , yaoi , action , horror SHOUTS SHOUTS
But i love romance and historical , shoujo , adventure , supernatural love love
darkmomoDate: Sunday, 05/Jun/2011, 12:51 PM
Private
Ah for me it has to be yaoi. I don't know why all the good plots and awesome characters are made boyxboy love and recently I noticed many really enjoying this genre. But whyy?? grrr

Secondly I think hentai is too...out of the question. I also don't like it because it goes way beyond limits and it's too vulgar. But meh...
PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:59 AM
Private
Genres I hate are Shoujo-ai and horror. I will never read any manga that has these 2 genres in them.
KianDate: Monday, 20/Jun/2011, 2:19 PM
Private
I don't really like tragedy's its too sad for me :( I don't want the main characters to have a sad ending because something bad happened and stuff like those.
ldyknightDate: Thursday, 23/Jun/2011, 10:16 PM
Private
I really don't like yaoi, yuri, shounen ai, shoujo ai, and horror, sci fi. Whenever I see any of these genres in a manga/manhwa, I go straight to the next manga/manhwa. I will never read anything with these genres in them.
alice_zeroDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 2:43 AM
Private
i hate hentai and incest storys i find this very disturbing
TakuriDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:03 AM
Private
For me, I cannot stand yuri. It's just boring. Idk, maybe it's because I'm a straight female and girl x girl romantic situations don't pique my interest. The same goes for shoujo-ai for the most part but I've found a couple that were decent reads. I also am not too fond of stories with mechas in them.
milkcoffeeDate: Wednesday, 29/Jun/2011, 2:14 PM
Colonel
Yaoi! Sometimes I find it sick, no offence though. ):

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Genres that you hate. (Genre that you hate. Just post it here.)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024