[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Love in the Mask
HubbyDate: Sunday, 20/May/2012, 9:08 PM
Private
I kind of had a love hate relationship with this one, I must say. There were some parts that frustrated me but still could not let go and kept on reading :: . I kinda liked that she feel in love ith Bi rak. I mean who wouldn't if a guy did so much for you and was always there for you.

Post edited by Hubby - Sunday, 20/May/2012, 9:10 PM
milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 20/Jul/2012, 10:29 AM
Colonel
Quote (Hubby)
I kinda liked that she feel in love ith Bi rak

She did love him, bi rak, that is. But she also love yun ha.
The sad thing is she didn't get to tell that to him when he's alive. Crying

poupsyDate: Saturday, 21/Jul/2012, 8:44 PM
Private
For me it's the most beautiful manhwa !! The end is just a little too long. And it's a little too far fetched. I thought it lost some credibility =/ I'm not saying anything, otherwise I will spoil ^^ but beside that it was wonderful !
JojoDate: Sunday, 22/Jul/2012, 5:23 PM
Sergeant
Some bits were better than others! It was like a rollacoaster of quality! All in all good but i didnt like the ending :/

AshleenieDate: Saturday, 11/Aug/2012, 5:41 PM
Private
I've finish reading it!! Its such a touching manhwa! There are many sad point in this series but its an awesome story overall! A must read ali_072
Coco_agDate: Thursday, 23/Aug/2012, 9:54 AM
Private
I think the story is really amazeing..... I've loved it from the beginning to the end.....so much that I became addicted to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krithDate: Wednesday, 07/Nov/2012, 7:58 PM
Private
i like the story of love in the mask. but its very long and i get bored to wait for the next chapeter to come so i drooped it, and now i think its complete so i think i start will read again
mariceliDate: Friday, 14/Dec/2012, 2:26 AM
Private
cycy, Love in the mask is one of my favorite, the only thing that i didn't like was when bi rak die

Added (14/Dec/2012, 2:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
milkcoffee, Did she really fall in love with Bi rak? I though that she decided to stay with him because she was grateful to him and wanted him to be happy.

Whyte_DragonDate: Saturday, 23/Feb/2013, 6:48 AM
Private
After a while, I just started to get extremely frustrated with Love in the Mask. Everybody began to react identically to every issue that rose, and it became extremely annoying to read almost the exact same line of text I had some volumes ago. Even the ending felt as if it was rushed.

That aside, it did manage to do a very good job on most other elements. I just feel like it didn't need to be stretched out nearly as far as it had been, since it was only prolonging itself.
VigilanteDate: Tuesday, 26/Feb/2013, 11:53 PM
Private
I really enjoyed that one for the most part. I got frustrated a few times, but I guess that's normal. lol
Genderbenders are under-appreciated, I think. I love when the girls are the tough and kick butt. roll
JaswilDate: Tuesday, 30/Apr/2013, 9:20 AM
Private
Love in the Mask is my favorite Manhwa. The story captivateds me and I just love it! After reading this Manhwa the genre gender bender became one of the genres to look forward to because most of the times it indicates a great conflict the character has to overcome. This is a fun story to read and the characters draw you in.
kaitiDate: Saturday, 06/Jul/2013, 8:03 PM
Private
I loved this manhwa. This is just the best. Its perfectly portrays love, pain, emotions, difficulty and happiness. It teaches the value of even the tiniest happiness. I read this in April and now I am downloading and re-reading it again. I am very sad that some people give very bad reviews about this manhwa because it doesn't deserve it. It is an epic love story. I understood the meaning of true love from this. I respect it a lot. I have a corner of my heart reserved for this manhwa. Love it. Anyways, I wanted love in the mask 2 where spring and bi rak oppa's son fall in love
SayannDate: Friday, 03/Jan/2014, 5:54 AM
Private
Love in the Mask is amazing in so many ways. I was emotional while reading and it almost made me cry. runninghearts You know a manga/manhwa is great when it touches your heart, and that is why i really love this manga.
cheong-saDate: Monday, 31/Mar/2014, 7:02 AM
Private
I've read this a while ago but i still love it. i find kind of sad it how beak(?) loves her but pushes her away when she decides to forget yun ha (i know he does this for her own good but still) and dies for her after giving the present (sorry if i ruined it)
anonimousxxDate: Saturday, 21/Jun/2014, 6:13 AM
Private
I loveeee this manhwa. Poor Suh Hyun Bin all the things taht she went through. But in the end she had a happy ending wiht the person she loves most. So so beautiful. Anyways i really enjoyed to this read manhwa and i recommend to the people who still do not
AndyDate: Sunday, 01/Mar/2015, 10:09 PM
Private
I have read many manhawas from Hwang mi ri and liked love in the mask very much too. I think with this one I started to read gender benders ^^ 
I find the storyline great in this one and the beginning was very well made in my opinion :)
mavDate: Wednesday, 01/Apr/2015, 11:32 PM
Private
Ok, I haven't read this manga yet. I think I should start reading it based from the recommendation from the posts above. Anyway this question might be off topic sorry in advance, but I'm just curious what is "genderbender"? Sorry, I'm still new in manga, I just started this year:(
Thanks.
endangdewaniDate: Tuesday, 30/Jun/2015, 8:07 AM
Private
I absolutely love this manhwa because it really goes in detail of the characters from their childhood to their adulthood. The story is about a
girl who is an orphan, but live amongst street gangsters. She conceals
the fact that she's a girl so that she can survive. One day she's taken
in by a rich family and becomes the family's granddaughter's bodyguard.
The owner of the house tells her to conceal the fact that she's a girl
to everyone and concentrate on training and protecting the weak
granddaughter. Hyunbin is the name that is given to the heroine. She
lives her life as a bodyguard for many years and go to high shool with the granddaughter. While there, she
meets many different people, and even guys who fall in love with her
despite the fact that they all think she's a boy
riaendangdewaniDate: Wednesday, 25/Jan/2017, 6:02 AM
Private
After finished Love in the Mask, I couldn't read any manga for a while bc I was simply not satisfied and I couldn't move on from the fact I
finished reading this one. The best gender bender I ever read, and the
memories of it are precious
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024