[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Love in the Mask
PaoDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:58 AM
Private
At first I thought that this manhwa was really nice, but the story kept dragging on and on until I already got bored of the round abouts involving the main characters. It had potential for me, but I think it fared too long.
thaochanDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 11:41 PM
Private
this manga is base on a good idea, but I think it is a bit too long, the story cood be written in less volumes.
gabogaboDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 3:37 PM
Private
I'm enjoying this manwha. The things the characters say and do at times are a little over the top, but in general, I find a lot of the characters endearing and find myself wondering what will happen next to them.
meinetantriDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 11:47 PM
Private
Love in the mask is one of HYR's manhwas that has captivated my heart. btw i wonder, does anyone has photo of HYR?
wendyDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 5:31 AM
Private
This manga is just too sad. I really like it but I just want this manga to be over with. I just want to see the end where she's a girl and then she gets together with the man she loves. Everything before that is just too depressing to read.
ChiraDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 1:25 AM
Private
One of my favourite gender-benders. It is fun to follow the characters develop along with the story. It is also really funny.
TotDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 10:52 PM
Private
Love in the Mask is my favorite manhwa shine

I really like this serios and romantic story. Hyun-bin is someone to look up to. And the stories of the other characters also makes me very emotional. Crying :I just love this manhwa so much.
love

SizzueDate: Friday, 11/Mar/2011, 2:16 AM
Private
i haven't finish reading this manwha but i really like the story so much~~~

yayayay

spagtagDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 11:57 AM
Private
I love this manga read 108 chapters in two days defenty in my top 5 mangas
JennyDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 11:18 PM
Private
this is one of my favorite manhwa at the moment. love
PolochonDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 11:44 PM
Private
I loved it at first, but it's starting to get on my nerves somehow... it always keeps glued somewhere in the "nope, they won't make it, they can't make it", and that is for -every- sentimental story in this manwha. Well, save the pride-stuff, of course, it's Asian after all... makes it feel like they're ready to abandon any type of feeling but pride. And, as a Latin, I can only disagree!

I only read the chapters "by blocks" now (like 3 chapters at once, sometimes more, rarely less). Chapters tend to repeat one another otherwise.

AnimeCookDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 6:35 AM
Private
I've been plowing through her work for a while now and geez. All of her completed manhwa are 30-ish volumes! Anyways, that's irrelevant. Back to Love in the Mask.
I can't help but love Love in the Mask. This is mostly because of the main character, Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin is a girl who must masquerade as a boy to live as a body guard. But then she falls in love. Oh no!
It's the typical gender bender, K-drama premise. The girl has to be a guy. The lead guy has a troubled death-filled past. Someone's in a coma. There's a mean girl. There's an innocent girl. There's the best friend of the troubled male lead. There are good guys. There are bad guys. Typical K-drama meets gender bender shoujo.
But Hyun Bin makes it special. She doesn't break easily, and she lives to live. There's something admirable about that. Despite the fact that she's very different from the average girl (making it difficult to relate to her), her situation (being forced to be someone you're not and falling in love with someone you shouldn't fall in love with) is so familiar, that it's hard to not sympathize with her. The only thing I have against her is that her undying love for Yun-ha can make her sound pretty angsty.
Hyun Bin aside, the rest of the characters are pretty mediocre. The plot tends to deviate from the original volume, but it's a welcomed change. And YES, some times the plot is unbelievable, and YES, the plot is cliche. It's shoujo manhwa. Logic doesn't need to apply here. The art's sloppy (especially with anatomy and perspective), but that's normal for HMR. Overall, I'd say that this is one of the less comedic HMR manhwa that I've read, but it's also one of the most genuine HMR manhwa that I've read.
yommooDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 9:21 AM
Private
I really like this manwha since the heroine is so strong-willed but it feels like it's dragging on and on. I can't believe it's 32 volumes...it's good in a sense that there's plenty to read but it's so suspenseful and frustrating waiting to find out what happens!

Post edited by yommoo - Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 9:35 AM
modyDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 10:42 PM
Private
grrr how can i download it seems to be shine very nice manhawa
AnnaDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 8:04 PM
Private
Love in the Mask is one of my favorites yayayay . I really love the storyline i just can't wait to see how Lee Yun-Ha is going to react when he discoveries the truth. giggle
gustofwindDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 6:32 AM
Private
so far i really enjoy reading this manhwa. i'm really curious about how it's going to end. i really want hyunbin to be happy.

linequeltesDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 10:14 AM
Private
I really like this Manhwa I can't wait till the next chapter tiptip
WraeththuDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 3:08 PM
Private
I really love this manhwa. Usually long manhwas become dragging, but this one just keeps on getting interesting. Can't wait for the next release. shine
kattDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 4:16 PM
Sergeant
love it love

kat
blwlbDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 10:59 AM
Private
this is an awesome manwha the characters are all different and i love how they connect with each other the interweaving story keeps it interesting sometimes gender benders can be really cliche but this one isn't i really love it i really hope hyun bin ends up with yun ha
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024