[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Love in the Mask
yuikoDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 7:09 PM
Private
I'm currently reading this right now. I really like reading about the interactions between the two main characters and I hope they end up together. But other female characters really annoys me. They keep imposing their feelings on the guys as if only their feelings matter. Or they act as if they're the only ones suffering. Although in recent chapters, I'm starting to like Ga-Hyun better, Yae-Ha still annoys me.
nooon-samaDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 7:27 PM
Sergeant
So much love for this manhwa ,,
its a very well written ,, This manhwa has all the elements:
comedy, tragedy, romance and Action all in one ( in a perfect way )

awesome series ,, can't wait to read mooooooore

dreadwolfDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:11 PM
Private
I enjoy this story very much, I read every chapter I can get my hands on to see what will happen to Hyun-bin next and if she will be able to keep her secret.

Post edited by dreadwolf - Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 9:20 PM
NoctuleDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:49 PM
Private
At first, i liked it but now it's boring. there isn't any development.
BonBonDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:14 PM
Private
I love it so much. I mean its 32 volumes and the scans are only up to the 13th but I'm going to read it to the end. I have a very passionate hate for Yae Ha.
anon_rosaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:25 PM
Private
i mainly like manga and not manwha but... i start to like it too
leididimDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:49 PM
Private
Quote (Mierten)
This seems a series best to read a volume at a time rather than a chapter at a time.

I think that too!
the plot is good but a bit too tragic Beggingeyes
well it'll be "happy end" so who cares yeahhah

ludagadDate: Tuesday, 14/Sep/2010, 11:46 AM
Private
It's quite a long manhwa, I'm still collecting some chapters before I read it all in one breath xD. The start really hooked me so I'm eagerly anticipating the new chapters yayayay
AquamarinePrincessDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 0:37 AM
Private
I finished series. At first I really really like it. But it got bored in the middle. The ending was sad for me. Because I like the other guy more, but he died.
dk06Date: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:43 PM
Private
This is the first manhwa i've read and now i'm hooked. Can't wait for more
lerandorDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 2:19 PM
Private
I love litM RedFox1
For me it doesn't matter that it is so long shine
so I have 20 more volume to look foreward to. yayayay
lroseDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 5:38 PM
Lieutenant
Love in the Mask is cool, and i love it but the actions sometimes come very slow. It has much drama in it
jennitachiDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:33 PM
Private
This one is great. When I saw it was 32 volumes, I was a bit shocked, but it's a good read. Some people say it's too unrealistic, and that it drags on, but whatever. This is a good MANHWA. It's not real life. xD And it is a slower paced manhwa, but there's a lot of good character development. I'm gonna read this to the end!
4tulDate: Tuesday, 21/Sep/2010, 6:11 PM
Private
this manghwa on my reading list,,,

i like when she became strong hyun bin,,and she have a warm heart love

coz i cant wait,,so i read this RAW manghwa,, giggle

bongoDate: Tuesday, 12/Oct/2010, 2:20 PM
Private
I think that Hyung should just find out she's a girl already!! grrr is he blind? fire It's so obvious O_o
bellaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:30 PM
Private
is a pity that has 32 volumes. it could be a little smaller don't you think? tiptip
NoxisDate: Tuesday, 14/Dec/2010, 7:06 AM
Private
I haven't finished this series yet. I'm waiting for the rest of the translation *SPOLIER* I am at the point where Hybuin has gone to Woojin place to kill him and he slashes his tummy for dramatic effect then tell his sister that he wants to protect Hybuin. I love it! I wonder if she will ever get the nerve to face down her boss and fight to live for herself. The girl Hybuim protects makes me mad though. Shes so UGH! I wanna slap her, I mean I get her that she feels unloved but she needs to grow up and realize that the only one who can fill that empty void is her! (gets off soap box, I apologize for my spelling as well )
MishkaJkDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 11:56 AM
Private
This manga is absolutely AWEOSME!!!!!! I loved it... THank you so much for putting up this post because otherwise I never would have looked for it >.< ARIGATOU!!!!!
kericDate: Sunday, 20/Feb/2011, 5:28 AM
Private
I like LitM but I find that it's dragging on a bit. Seriously, so much could have been condensed and the manga could've been finished by now. Despite that, I'm still following it, lol. Though I wish Bi Rak would just figure out Hyunbin's a girl already.
AlwaysTrueToYouDate: Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 1:21 PM
Private
Love in the Mask is actually my favorite manhwa of all times. I love the girl's strong personality and character. I pity what she had gone through during her childhood and the fact that she left her horrible life to join (in my opinion) a even more terrible life. It really sucks when someone can't even express their love for someone and when he or she needs to hide her identity every single day. I really admire her for that. Thus, it became my favorite manhwa ever. I love it so much that I wrote my exam composition based on this manhwa. (:
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024