[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » First manga/manhwa crush?
First manga/manhwa crush?
kkatty35Date: Saturday, 04/Jun/2011, 10:23 AM
Private
My first manga crush was Moon sailor love love love I love d the anime since I was just a kindergarden kid and I still love it even now RedFox1 RedFox1 RedFox1
darkmomoDate: Sunday, 05/Jun/2011, 2:15 PM
Private
This is so funny and brings back old memories!
I guess mine too was Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. It was indeed my first anime ever before I even knew mangas/manhwas existed.
He had that mature self confidence look always ready to come to the rescue!
What can I say, he looked like every girls dream boy though I used to like Shingo too, Usagi's brother giggle
PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:53 AM
Private
Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin was my first manga/manhwa crush.
BoscoDate: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 3:16 AM
Private
ohhh i love this topic, my very first manga good looking guy crush was Eun, Mookyul from totally captivated. it is a manga i would recommend to the yaoi/romance readers.
slightlyDate: Saturday, 22/Oct/2011, 6:20 AM
Private
Darien from Sailor Moon helped shape what my ideal is today Beggingeyes
It blows my mind how mangas/manhwas are always somewhere in my head affecting my life.... searching for dark haired blue eyed boys that have a penchant for roses is one of my own habits.
shoujo22Date: Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 8:56 PM
Private
The only manga/anime character that I've ever found kind of cute was Mirai Trunks from DBZ. It made me feel kind of confused, but after a while, I didn't care anymore that I thought he was cute. I still do shine
RosaAzulDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 10:55 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
It's embarrassing....
My frist manga crush was Chiaki Nagoya from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. It was the first anime I watched. ^^

I remeber talking about it my friend of mine who had a crush on a manga character too. I still can't believe it.. We argued who was the better....
giggle
sassyandshyDate: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 3:16 AM
Private
I have to go with Inuyasha. He's soooo cute especially with his little doggy ears.
darkchyldeDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 5:01 AM
Private
My first crush is Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. It's the anime that totally got me addicted yayayay
Shenji30Date: Friday, 03/Feb/2012, 9:13 AM
Private
i was crush with cardcaptor sakura... it was really popular back than, moreover i love yue... eyebrows
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:24 AM
Private
to be honest i think it was koga from inuyasha, it was one of the first manga books I read. And i fell in love with his sharp eyes, even better in the anime where he had black hair and blue eyes (love that combination)!!!!<3<3<3 love
ThaneDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:17 PM
Private
Love in the Mask.. A friend of mine recommended it and I just couldn't stop reading it.. One of the best gender bender manhwas.
yanti25Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 11:47 AM
Private
My first Manga crush was Love Celeb and my first manhwa crush was Love in the Mask
mamiyamaDate: Friday, 16/Mar/2012, 3:03 AM
Private
my first manga crush was Asami of Viewfinder, he's super hot, rich and gets whatever he wants.
ZoeBrightDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 3:45 AM
Private
Quote (AshleyNemesis)
Rurouni Kenshin !!!!!! Samurai /faints

Lol, I was thinking when first reading this topic that who has a "crush" on a manga/manhwa character? Then AshleyNemesis mentioned Kenshin... and, well, he was certainly hot hot stuff for me a while back. :)

I must say, lots of hot manga/manhwa guys have been mentioned in this post. - Lot's of fun
KimmieDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:42 PM
Private
My first crush isKei Takashima from Special A because of the way he act/ Maybe, I like cool guy that doesn't express their feeling except in front of their girl. ali_061
greenmidnightskyDate: Wednesday, 02/May/2012, 3:24 PM
Private
first manga crush huh.. that would be kyo from fruit basket, dang that orange hair bloke! still has his charms till now...
fannygitaDate: Thursday, 10/May/2012, 1:09 PM
Private
for me, manga is detective conan. I read it from 7 y.o and for manhwa is hot blooded girl shine
kairiyunaDate: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 8:39 PM
Private
Quote (komodozzz)
Unfortunately mine was Uchiha Sasuke but now I dont like him at all.

Me too! I totally hate him now! grrr
But after that i totally fell in luv with Oz from Pandora Hearts! ali_101
shine shine shine shine shine shine shine shine shine
virginbrideDate: Saturday, 23/Jun/2012, 5:53 AM
Private
I've been steadily loving Sasuke for the past 7 or 8 years. I haven't ever doubted that fact through amy of the mistakes Sasuke has made. Although i have been disappointed in him for things such as killing Itachi, I always forgive him.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » First manga/manhwa crush?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024