[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 1/2 Prince (Manhua)
1/2 Prince
kmccDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 8:39 AM
Private
I like half prince it's funny and it also have action in it. the genderbender is halirous.
bvanessaDate: Sunday, 24/Oct/2010, 1:42 AM
Sergeant
I love this serie so much! the characters are so cute and the story is interesting!!! I'm laughing all the time yeahhah
happypasta1111Date: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 3:21 AM
Private
This is one of my favorite manga :D i cant wait for more
misch1efDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 11:01 PM
Private
i'm also reading 1/2 prince. Wish it was out faster. Better if I read japanese so everyone can read it faster too. ^ _ ^
MalzDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 1:04 PM
Private
I haven't read that one yet - sounds like I am going to have to check it out.
CrystleDate: Monday, 27/Dec/2010, 4:54 AM
Private
I think you got me hooked on reading this. Hah! Thanks!

shine

I'm only into the first book at the moment since I just read this a few mins ago. Once I start reading though I can't stop ever. ^-^

Edit: Stayed up all night and read how much was on mangafox.. :P

Post edited by Crystle - Monday, 27/Dec/2010, 8:10 PM
NikkiDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 6:32 PM
Private
I love this story but I feel the story is kinda of slow lately, that may be due part to the fact that there are so few releases but I think I just need to reread it all and get that excitement back because I was crying from laughing while reading this in the beginning ^^
3flowersDate: Sunday, 27/Feb/2011, 7:49 AM
Lieutenant
I adore 1/2 Prince, I'm also reading the translation of the original novel. I can't deside which I like better. There is more in the novel, but I just love pictures.
charliecooksDate: Tuesday, 01/Mar/2011, 7:26 AM
Private
I love ½ Prince, have read it many many times and still can't get enough of it, just wish more would come. I haven't read the novel yet.
enelyaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 8:39 PM
Private
I LOVE ½ Prince! RedFox1
It would have to be my fave manwha! I just love.... IT!
dashDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 7:53 AM
Sergeant
Me loves it too Beggingeyes ...And regarding the plot, the new arc seems to be better than the others
tifa07Date: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:32 AM
Private
Yep yep, wonder why the scanlations slowed down though. Before it was releasing fast now is barely anything. Wish the elf guy aka teacher knows that she's the "prince". Can't wait for that to happen.
mchanDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 2:59 PM
Private
1/2 Prince is so entertaining... the story is very interesting and hilarious. It's a pity that 1/2 prince manga is published every two months... the novel is more detailed, but it is not delayed in the story. I love the character Prince... she is way too comical... giggle
slinky009Date: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:45 PM
Private
love it and also the books on prince revolution
EezaDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 5:36 PM
Private
I've been following both the manga and the novel, I absolutely love it! Great story and comedy.
DreamDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:54 PM
Private
I've been reading it^^ hehe there's also a novel which is the same as the manhua though its just that its got more details which is good too~
NARUDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:56 PM
Private
oh man this manga is soo fauny i love it
shine
JasejericaDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 7:25 PM
Private
1/2 Prince is my favourite manga. I read the novel too. It´s very interesting story, Prince´s character is great. I like Gui the second, handsome university professor or gay idiot, which one is his real self? I really can´t wait for another chapter.
MacchiatoDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 3:57 AM
Private
I LOOOOOOVE 1/2 PRINCE! I love it whenever Feng Lan gets so flustered when she learns that her parents, brother, bestfriends, even Gui ( her teacher ) is one of her friends in second life. It's always a WTH momment for her XD
AnimeCookDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 6:31 AM
Private
I totally love this manga.

I wasn't sure I was going to like it because it's not really my kind of thing. But once I started to read i got completely hooked and couldn't stop.

The best thing is that this manga puts so many good things together. There is a good romance story and a violent side to it.

This manga is hilarious. this is one of the funniest one I've read and the best thing is that when I read it, it doesn't feel like the author tried too hard to make it funny (don't know if you get what I mean). There are some manga that you read that are funny but they give the feeling that the author tried too hard or put too much effort into it.

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 1/2 Prince (Manhua)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024