[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
sweetpeaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 0:46 AM
Private
I completed the reading to tokyo paradise and it was a good manga to read.
Orang3Date: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 4:24 AM
Sergeant
oh how nostalgic this manga sure brings back me back when i was not fond of reading manga probably one of the earliest mangas that i have read.

Good plot and and characters the writer really knows what might excite the readers and made it very interesting to read

She-RahDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 4:50 AM
Private
TCP sparked my love of fashion manga's. I wasn't that disappointed with the ending because It was different. Every manga has the same cadence so It was nice to have a bit of a change.
Ha
kiyoDate: Monday, 16/May/2011, 2:25 AM
Private
YES YES YES!!! I love this series. This was actually the first Nakamura Yoshiki manga series I read. Initially, I thought the art was lacking, but later the characters all turned beautiful!! RedFox1

The story line was quite original and the characters were funny, hilarious! Though it is hard to believe the main characters were just 13-14 years old at the time...hmmm.....

LexiDate: Monday, 16/May/2011, 5:58 AM
Sergeant
I completely agree that this is a wonderful manga! I think that is has one of the best story lines that I have read to date.
KaiLeeDate: Monday, 30/May/2011, 3:32 PM
Private
Yes!!! Tokyo Crazy Paradise is definately worth the read. I read the whole thing in two days. It's among on of the top manga/manhwa I enjoyed. love The ending was like, ughn. I felt like it was too rushed. Never the less, I LOVED it!
RedFox1
kkatty35Date: Saturday, 04/Jun/2011, 10:17 AM
Private
I wanted to read this manga but I saw some comment s that discouraged me in doing that , the only thing that I don ` t like is the fact that the romance is soo slow grrr grrr but the plot is really cool it has action and comedy lots of it yeahhah yeahhah I think I am gonna give it another try and read it shine
PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 9:52 AM
Private
Yes, I've read it. I love this manga. I read it all in one sitting over the weekend. Once I started I couldn't stop reading it. I love Ryuji the best out of all the characters in the manga.
TakuriDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:25 AM
Private
I have read this series. It was one of the first mangas I had ever read. I really enjoy it. Since it is one of the first, I'm quite fond of it and I tend to read it over and over.
silsamaDate: Thursday, 30/Jun/2011, 11:59 PM
Private
RedFox1 I read this series. I really liked the characters, Tsukasa was a very strong girl, because her parents and her brothers grew up well, but had a weak side surfaced only in the presence of Ryuji. Indeed, Ryuji worship, this combination of boy becoming a man, goes well with Tsukasa recovering his feminine side.
giggle

"I have spread my dreams under your feet: tread softly because your tread upon my dreams."
MargieDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 6:59 AM
Private
i've read this manga before, it was a good manga indeed. comedy, romance, action is really set up into a one place. the drawing sometimes cute tho. not to mention about yakuza and fights between gangs...its cool :) and tsukasa always saved ryuji giggle
meena1990Date: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 12:25 PM
Private
Oh my god, I love this manga!! I also like Skip Beat also! both the mangas are amazing. the author is only of my favorite auhtors of all times!!
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:54 PM
Private
TCP is one manga that I can never get bored of...but I wish that the ending didn't just stop there....there should be something more about Tsukasa's and Ryuji's relationship in the future. Skip Beat is a close second, but TCP wins Hands Down.

Post edited by BlueRiver87 - Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 1:14 PM
rikuuDate: Monday, 14/Nov/2011, 0:42 AM
Private
i have read it ang finish it!! it´s very funny i love it. it´s the same mangaka of skip beat not?
tokyo crazy paradise had become one of my favorites manga!!!
nakedorangieDate: Wednesday, 14/Dec/2011, 6:35 AM
Private
I LOVE Toyko Crazy Paradise! I only wish that it would get licensed by Viz so that I could own an English copy or at least have a scanlation team pick it back up. The previous scanlations were sometimes untranslated or the cleans were... well not that "clean".

The story itself is amazing, although I could pretty much guess where Tsukasa's character was heading towards the end of the manga. Nakamura is quite a good artist for coming up with both this story and Skip Beat.. I hope she continues to release new work! shine
assan7575Date: Friday, 06/Jan/2012, 1:06 PM
Private
Toyko Crazy Paradise was one of the mangas that I red at the beginning, I still consider this manga as one of the best, but to be honst I don't know if it's realy the best one or it's the sentiment that i feel whenever thinging about this one. But anyway... I love it love
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:57 AM
Private
I so agree with the addiction. After I finished reading Tokyo Crazy Paradise, it was around the time I began to read manga and I just loved it. I think the thing I love the most though is how the female characters in NAKAMURA Yoshiki's work all have soft side even though most of them are tom-boys. I am currently reading Skip Beat and it is also by the same author and it is a favorite so far.
RosaAzulDate: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 2:28 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I have read this one right after I read Skip Beat! At first I was hesitant with it, cause the art was not as good as Skip Beat in the beginning of the Volumes.

Then I forced myself to read it and I must say I Love it. It has everything, I'd enjoy when reading manga/manhwa. The author art had improved and you can clearly see the differences.^^

I'd recommend everybody to read it if you have't done it yet. It's worth your time. I think I'll go and read it again. DX

eyebrows
amayahimeDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:48 PM
Private
I read this story. Another girl dressing as a boy story but add the yakuza and it gets crazy. I love this author too. I look up all her stories and that is how I found this one. mocking
LavestaDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 10:34 PM
Private
I like every this author work giggle They all is intresting and has nice plots.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024