[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
coryDate: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:16 PM
Private
I read Toko crazy paradise not too long ago and it start my addiction to manga. Nakamura sensei does an amazing job on this manga. Skip beat is good too, but it not as fresh a story as Tokyo crazy paradise.
What do you think?
bellaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:27 PM
Private
I read and it's fucking good. OMG
If you like to read you can read this manga in one day, just like the addicted me eyebrows
I recommend. :)

Added (17.Nov.2010, 0:27 Am)
---------------------------------------------
and the other works of mangaka, Nakamura Yoshiki, are great too.

setsunaDate: Thursday, 18/Nov/2010, 12:01 PM
Private
i read this manga the plot is amazing yet romantic i recommend this to anyone .
KiraIqa89Date: Sunday, 21/Nov/2010, 6:00 PM
Private
I agree with bella & setsuna..

Tokyo Crazy Paradise is definately worth the read.. It's one of my faves after reading it..
The art is not as good as Skip Beat but the plot is great!! I've re-read it like more than 5 time and I'm still not bored with it.. (^v^)
You should read it if you have the time.. I hope you read it!! ;)

AngaratoDate: Monday, 22/Nov/2010, 2:19 PM
Private
Sounds interesting. I think I'll give it a try. I'll tell you if I like it once I've read it.
Beckyree84Date: Monday, 22/Nov/2010, 3:09 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I really like TCP but the ending didn't sit well with me. grrr It seemed like there should be more. Does anyone else agree woth me there? but it was defiantly worth reading and I would read it again.
lroseDate: Monday, 22/Nov/2010, 6:03 PM
Lieutenant
I read it more than ones and really really like it.
About the end of the storry it could be stronger but still is ok for me.
Btw Tokyo Crazy Paradise is one of my favorites m024
KiraIqa89Date: Monday, 22/Nov/2010, 9:13 PM
Private
Quote (Beckyree84)
I really like TCP but the ending didn't sit well with me. It seemed like there should be more. Does anyone else agree woth me there? but it was defiantly worth reading and I would read it again.

Um-humm.. I agree with you, the ending could be better.. It's a little dissapointing that Tsukasa's and Ryuuji's relationship ended just there with a "we'll always be together buddy-buddy type of feeling" even tho they promise if they die they died together..
The ending definately could be more.. I guess maybe the mangaka go bored and just wanted to end the story quickly and start a new one...
But it's still one of my fave manga no matter the ending!!
yayayay

bellaDate: Tuesday, 23/Nov/2010, 11:34 PM
Private
Quote (lrose)
I guess maybe the mangaka go bored and just wanted to end the story quickly and start a new one...

if it was the case I would be super happy, but i'm not. She just made some one-shots, wich was good too, but isn't the same thing than a whole manga SHOUTS

Quote (setsuna)
The art is not as good as Skip Beat but the plot is great!!

OMG, i already read this manga an 100 times and i'm still not sick of it. SOOOOO GREAT! I look for releases every week. But it's just on internet every 10 days or more. tiptip

sorry for the lame English, I'm still learning Beggingeyes

misch1efDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:51 PM
Private
I have read all of Tokyo Crazy Paradise that was released. It got romance plus lots of action and story. I just love it. RedFox1
SeventhmoonDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 2:44 AM
Private
OHH I LOVE IT even though its an old manga wow i cant stop rereading it.. i think i read it like 10x already
the story is just wow so good...the fighting and everything where nice tsukasa is just so cool and pretty when she gets serious just hope she could be true to her feeling but i guess that is a part of the story.. Beggingeyes hope to read more mangas like this..~
MalzDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 1:02 PM
Private
Yeah - I liked that one a lot too although I do agree that I would have liked a more definitive ending. I did get the feeling that the manga was trying to end on a lighter note though and maybe that's why it ended the way it did.
toes32Date: Friday, 28/Jan/2011, 5:31 PM
Private
Quote (cory)
I read Toko crazy paradise not too long ago and it start my addiction to manga. Nakamura sensei does an amazing job on this manga. Skip beat is good too, but it not as fresh a story as Tokyo crazy paradise.
What do you think?

TCP was good but its not better than Skip Beat. I mean come on I was so mad at the ending for TCP. She's a body guard only even though they both like each other. She had the chance to get HBIC (head bi*** in charge) and she just settles for being a bodyguard. Her character didnt evolve at all as far as I'm concerned. At least in Skip Beat the characters are evolving even though they regress sometimes at least as the story moves on they start seeing a way to make themselves better. Hopefully Mogami will get over her hatred for Shou and start loving herself and someone else in the new chapters. It's a waste to spend that much time, energy, and brain space on that self absorbed butthead. I also hope she figures out who corn really is and that we get to see corn's mom and dad some more that would be great. What do you think?

MishkaJkDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 11:44 AM
Private
[l]I absolutely love this one!!!! cOMPLETELY REcomended. I love the slight gender bending that goes on and Ryu is soooooooooooooo HOT :)

Definately a must read.... the ending doesn't dissapoint either >.<

tamDate: Thursday, 10/Feb/2011, 3:05 AM
Private
I have completed Tokyo Paradise and agree that it is a good read, but also agree that the ending seems incomplete somehow. Even so, I recommend it to anyone who enjoys gender bender/action/romance. It would be fun to re-write the ending.
lunefinDate: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 1:01 AM
Private
I read TCP and I loved it!!!
I love Skip Beat just as much if not more though.
I also love the Blue Wars by the same mangaka! Even if there're only 2 chapters Crying
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1870
MeloDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 1:15 PM
Private
I read it awhile ago and it was amazing! I like it when Tsukasa is wears a girl wig and dress x3
miaka-chinDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 5:13 PM
Private
i know! nakamura sensei is just too good.

i mean i really like both skip beat and tokyo crazy paradise and once in a while i read them again from the begining (although skip beat is not finished yet).

her characters are funny, strong and easy to love and understand but she also involves mystery and makes you think.

i just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv her!
m015 m016

thaochanDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 11:28 PM
Private
I love this manga too though I prefer SKIP BEAT : they are differents but the story it's still intersting. Something miss in the end
HalfbrenDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 1:20 AM
Private
This manga has all the things I love... gender-bender, romance, action, comedy... I really recommend it. Every now and then I read it again. Maybe the ending is incomplete but they are suposed to be 14 years old, there is plenty of time to advance in their relationship
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024