[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Gender bender manga/mahwa (Favourite gender bender manga/mahwa?)
Gender bender manga/mahwa
ken28Date: Wednesday, 12/Jan/2011, 5:27 PM
Private
my favos are The Day of Revolution,my boyfriend is a vampire,1/2 prince,click,oto x maho,Jun'ai Sensation,TSUKIYO NO FROMAGE,Ichinensei ni Nacchattara,kampfer!,click(its just awesome xd) and Trans Venus
RaijinDate: Thursday, 13/Jan/2011, 5:38 PM
Private
I have been an avid gender bender follower for a long time. My favorite is Tokyo crazy paradise as it was my first gender bender but I've really taken a liking to my boyfriend is a vampire.
InfamousDate: Sunday, 16/Jan/2011, 7:26 PM
Private
dunno gender benders always seem kind of weird to me
toes32Date: Friday, 28/Jan/2011, 5:47 PM
Private
I like Love in the Mask and Pretty Face. Alot of people are talking about LITM so I will tell you about pretty face. It's about this guy who gets in an accident and his face is messed up and this quack gives him the face of this girl who picture he has in his pocket. While everyone thinks he is dead he gets mistaken for the the girl who actually ran away from home and he sets off on his adventure pretending to be this girl while trying to find her and locate his parents who moved away after his death.
MishkaJkDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 11:51 AM
Private
My Boyfriend is a Vampire is a definate...

I will check out Click it sounds interesting :)

I also think that Tokyo Crazy Paradise should be mulched in cos it simply rocks :P Gender bender inclined :)

lunefinDate: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 1:13 AM
Private
One of my favorites at the moment is Utsotsuki Lily! I dunno why I like it so much since at first I thought the story+art was kind of plain, but it just gets better every chapter! >.< The couple are both so cute! You should definitely read it!
Princess Princess so cute and funny (similar style to Day of Revolution)!
O-Guts! Unbearable cuteness for only 4 chapters scanned. ^_^
After School Nightmare, different but equally awesome!

An older one that is very interesting/beautiful one is Operation Liberate Man, seems similar in plot to The Only Girl.
Another older one is RG Veda, an old CLAMP story, kinda similar to Basara? With a weaker story but so pretty!

Penguin Revolution and Charming Junkie is a bit fluffier than some of the others, but also very cute!

I definitely second the recs for Basara, Saver, Secret Garden!

I look forward to reading My Boyfriend is a Vampire!

Post edited by lunefin - Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 1:39 AM
Wing-YeeDate: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 6:11 PM
Private
Does Hana kimi count?, i really like that manga. I think it's really funny. But Love in the mask is also one of my fav.
CrimsonBowDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 4:07 AM
Private
Hana Kimi definitely counts :) It's one of my favorites too.
I also loved Tokyo Crazy Paradise (but I agree that the ending was disappointing).
My list also includes Vampire Game and Kakan no Madonna.
kericDate: Sunday, 20/Feb/2011, 5:26 AM
Private
My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Savage Garden & Love in the Mask.

Savage Garden starts off a bit slow I think, but gets progressively better. And all the boys are charming ;)

Love in the Mask seems a bit tragic since it seems as though the two main characters will never get a chance to be together, but maybe I'm just weird... I don't want her to end up with him =X

My Boyfriend is a Vampire, enjoying reading this so far though I need to see more interaction between the main leads before I come to any conclusion about whether I really like it or not.

Post edited by keric - Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 6:03 AM
AshleyNemesisDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 5:13 PM
Lieutenant
I really really like power! The art could be better but, the story is just so funny it never fails to have me tears from all the laughing giggle
KatDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 7:27 AM
Private
I think everyone here can agree that Love in the Mask and My Boyfriend is a Vampire are the two popular ones amongst this thread. yayayay Why not? They are two very good stories so far, but I keep wanting more after I read. The first gender bender I read was Day of Revolution and that was when my friend was trying to make me a yaoi fan. Instead I became a gender bender fan. giggle

Post edited by Kat - Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 7:28 AM
AthenaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 7:43 AM
Private
I just started reading My Boyfriend is a Vampire. But am quite confused of what gender bender means. Or the differences betweens categories. Beggingeyes
miaka-chinDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 5:01 PM
Private
i agree with you comepletly about my boyfriend is a vampire.

and also ruby doll, he dedicated to roses, boy of the female wolf and magical x miracle (my fav and my first in the genre).

i really like this whole gender bender thing because it tends to be funny with some reallt funnt situation, that i can't help but laugh until my somach hurts... onion50

smchronosDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:55 PM
Private
I'm not sure how many gender bender manhwa there are besides My Boyfriend Is a Vampire, but that one is definitely my favorite gender bender manhwa.

Of manga, I'd say that I liked Gacha Gacha: Secret the most as it had cute characters (and I like the artist's style of drawing).

I don't really care for female to male gender bender manhwa or manga (transformation or crossdressing); so, that knocks out a lot of the other manhwa that I've seen people mention in this thread. :/ Oh well.

meinetantriDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 7:36 AM
Private
i will vote my bf is vampire as the best gender bender manga... everyone should read this. who do you think Da In will end up with?
mchanDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 2:27 PM
Private
My favourite gender bender manga is Hana Kimi... i love the relationship between mizuki and sano. and i also like the stories of the other characters...
1/2 prince is one of my favourites and i can't wait to read more chapters... it is very hilarious
TamashiiDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 12:21 PM
Private
Gender bender theme is fun - I liked Ranma 1/2 - that's been around for a long time. Now I'm reading My GF. is a Vampire - good for me, because I like the Vampire theme too.
AndreDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 4:11 PM
Private
He is dedacted to rose and Idol Shopping
LexiDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:31 AM
Sergeant
I also am really loving my boyfriend is a vampire. I think it may actually be my favorate gender bender story to date.
slinky009Date: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:48 PM
Private
my favorite is hourou musuko be cause it is the only one that ive found that actually deals with the problems of cross dressing
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Gender bender manga/mahwa (Favourite gender bender manga/mahwa?)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024