Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Ouran High Host Club
Ouran High Host Club
Jaja_meropeDate: Sunday, 12/Sep/2010, 6:48 AM
Sergeant
Anyway, I've read recently that on September 24, the last chapter of Ouran High Host Club is going to be out. Also, according to wiki, on November 2010, this manga's gonna be done officially. THAT'S SO SAD!!!!!!

m040 m040 m040 m040 m040 onion09 onion09 onion09 onion09

Good thing that it's a TamaxxxHaru arc now. Anyway, since it's already ending, I'd like to dedicate this thread to a wonderful manga, as well as their creator, Hatori Bisco.

So, all in all, in this manga, who would be the character that you would miss the most? What was the most interesting part/chapter of this manga? And lastly (if you read the latest chapter), what ending would you like it to have?

Added (12.Sep.2010, 9:48 Am)
---------------------------------------------
And to those who hadn't read the manga (since it's unavailable in MangaFox), you can read it in mangareader.net. Ciao!

only-onlyDate: Friday, 17/Sep/2010, 3:19 PM
Private
so it finally ends... sad... i like this manga, better find the rest.
DarkDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 12:28 PM
Private
Well i think the manga has lost it touch and its better to end it in a better note
If the author drag the manga it will just be bad.
Anyways i like the manga, its soo funny..
I havent look up the author works
Does he have a new manga coming out in exchange to ouran?
MiertenDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:08 PM
Private
I just hope for mangaka's sake that their next series is as popular as that one is/was.
YeNightmareDate: Monday, 20/Sep/2010, 2:49 AM
Private
I've got pretty mixed feelings about host club ending. On the one hand, I pretty much grew up with the series. I've been following it a looong time. haha. But I'm pretty happy with where the story/plot has gone. Last couple volumes its been pretty serious business, so I miss the humor of the first volumes...Although I guess everything has to come to an end. Last chapter should be out in the next couple of weeks then...
Jaja_meropeDate: Tuesday, 21/Sep/2010, 5:09 AM
Sergeant
Hmmm....

Reply to Dark: No, there hasn't been any new announcements from Bisco about a new manga although I do hope that they're gonna start another one that's just as funny and witty. I sure am gonna miss Ouran.

All in all, I'm gonna miss it a lot. It's one of the mangas that I've first run into, and although I'm not following it much anymore, it's still sad to know that it's ending. I've grown to love the characters very much.
Beggingeyes Beggingeyes Beggingeyes

m003 m003 m003 m003

m040 m040 m040 m040

Beckyree84Date: Sunday, 26/Sep/2010, 7:32 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I read the last Chapter today. I'm so sad its over. Crying But I loved how it ended. giggle
kmccDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 8:40 AM
Private
I finally finish with this manga. at first I thought that the author is going to drag it on some more. But the ending was good so it's cool
SanreyoDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 11:59 PM
Private
I just finished the last chapter and I also had mixed feelings. I feel like Bisco could do a sequel considering the ending and wouldn't it be hilarious. I'm just glad it's finally done. I don't even remember when I started reading this.
A-chanDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 9:21 AM
Private
Ouran High has now ended with 17. Vols. in Germany there are 13 vols out I have them all, I want to have the whole complete, but why had it to end , It was one of my favorite Mangas, I enjoyed to read every chapter, I am going to miss the stupid Tama-chan and Hikaru and Kaoru, I loved it when the Twins Bullied Tama-chan Crying Crying Crying
Sensei_OnizukaDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 10:07 AM
Private
It was a great manga, but all good stories must have a end Beggingeyes

At least the end was good.

Long live to Ouran High Host Club hero

bvanessaDate: Sunday, 24/Oct/2010, 1:44 AM
Sergeant
It was a cute love story! the characters were so cool and amusing giggle
mashiiboDate: Thursday, 28/Oct/2010, 1:16 AM
Private
When I heard it ended I had to check all my manga sources to be certain due to shock. Such a good manga. Crying I was all for the Haru x Hika pairing. Arrrg my poor Hikaruuuuuuuu~

But whatever whoo, the ending was satisfying ^^
So glad to see Tamaki have his "mature" moments too. Aww the relationship between all the characters in this manga is so beautiful Beggingeyes

RayKeeDate: Thursday, 28/Oct/2010, 2:48 PM
Private
In reply to Dark:
I don't know about a new manga from this mangaka, but I think that she might continue her other manga A Thousand Years of Snow (Sennen no Yuki) which has been on hiatus for a while since Ouran was more popular. For those who haven't read it, you can download it at mangatraders.com.
There are 2 volumes and they are totally hilarious, I definitely reccomend it!

Yay Satsuki! love

BlackLillyDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 2:00 PM
Lieutenant
Crying Well even tho its done and gone >.< I know that there will always have an end to it Q____Q I hope that the artist decides to have a spin off in the future or something cause that would be realy good in my eyes please
NoxisDate: Tuesday, 14/Dec/2010, 7:17 AM
Private
I loved this manga! Loved it loved it loved it and laughed till my sides split. I kept getting accused of grinning while reading this. Theres a part of me that will always want more but sometimes err most of the time the 'more' makes me dislike the story because its too much and doesn't work. So I am glad that this manga has ended on a note I enjoyed. A friend found this manga in anime form through Netflix and I was disappointed. At first the anime followed the manga pretty well, then it twisted the story to end faster and the stories were no longer the same. Plus it the anime only did like the first 2 volumes thats it.
ashDate: Wednesday, 15/Dec/2010, 4:23 PM
Private
i loved the host club to although i havent finished it all i like to start the manga and then wait for it to finish before continuing to read i get so impatient sometimes lol so i loved the story line and cant wait to finish reading it loved some of yalls comments. and its true about how if it goes on to long the end might become disappointing.
meuhDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 12:33 PM
Private
it was a really good one and so funny !!!
have you seen Princess Princess or Lovely Complex ? a lot of laugh and good ending.
NikkiDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 6:26 PM
Private
This manga was amazing, I don't think any other one has made me laugh so hard, I found the anime first so am still able to enjoy it as well but probably wouldn't have if I had found it second. Still though re reading and re watching both is one of my favorite things to do, I introduced it to a cousin of mine and two days later she was texting me freaking out because it was already over :)
IshichiakiDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 7:38 AM
Private
It was a happy ending and a funny one! Especially when they all moved to Boston with her and she had the dream about Honey sempai being tall! yayayay
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Ouran High Host Club
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024