Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Ouran High Host Club
Ouran High Host Club
AlwaysTrueToYouDate: Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 1:51 PM
Private
I have only seen the anime of OHSC, but I have never read the manga before. I think that it will fun to read as I have enjoy watching it. I think that the twins are so cute. They attract girls by pretending to have a brother complex. Haha. It's really cute when they got jealous of Haruhi's ex-crush. However, my favorite pairing is, of course, still Tamaki x Haruhi.

RedFox1

mchanDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 3:16 PM
Private
i can't believe it ended... it was so hilarious... tamaki is so stupid and incredibly naive, but i like him.. it's good that he ended up with haruhi, despite all the troubles he had. it was a good manga
Greyce76Date: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 4:21 PM
Private
Just loove TamaHaru eyebrows
Honey senpai wa tottemo kakkoi giggle
MacchiatoDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 3:59 AM
Private
I would miss Kyoya and hiss evil smiles D: xD
And I've already read the ending and it was really satisfying. I couldn't think for a better ending than that love
AnimeCookDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 6:30 AM
Private
WOOOOOOOT! i finally finished this manga...i was getting a bit disillusioned with the manga for a bit...finally picked it up again and fell in love all over again...there were shoujo cliches but all in all i enjoyed Ouran....now she can hopefully pick up Millineum Snow again?! gotta love the end it wouldn't be Ouran without that kind of ending!
BoodleDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 5:40 PM
Private
I've watched the anime but I haven't read the manga. is there any huge differences? and which do oyu think is better?
BetrizDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 7:56 AM
Private
I haven't finished reading Ouran High School Host Club but now I know I must get the last few chapters and read them. I didn't notice it ended last year at all. I am sad to hear the manga's run is over, but I think (hope) the ending will be satisfactory. I find shoujou mangas tend to have happy endings most of the time.
KaceDate: Tuesday, 05/Apr/2011, 6:17 AM
Private
i love this manga! i wish that it didnt end... :( then there is the anime show and it only has 26 episodes. everything is ending too soon!
milkcoffeeDate: Sunday, 17/Apr/2011, 4:42 PM
Colonel
what is this manga about?

scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:25 PM
Private
I was kind of annoyed with the end...I like EVERYONE exceept Tamaki ali_101
But the manga is so funny same with the anime I guess I'll have to overlook that >.<
mamiyamaDate: Friday, 16/Mar/2012, 2:58 AM
Private
ouran host club, all i can say is that this anime is just plain insane in a really awesome way. i like how tamaki does his exaggerated poses and does all he can to be a boyfriend/ father to haruhi.
fannygitaDate: Thursday, 10/May/2012, 1:12 PM
Private
Quote (Ishichiaki)
It was a happy ending and a funny one! Especially when they all moved to Boston with her and she had the dream about Honey sempai being tall!

and the most unexpected thing is honey married that scary girl because her funny proposal hahahaha
I want to have someone like him though his height is shorter than me ali_105
riannaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 6:55 AM
Private
oh this manga is really awesome, I have not finished reading it, but i watched the anime and fell in love with it. So I am going to read the manga sooon.

So sad that it end already... would love to read more. :) hugs
kaitiDate: Saturday, 06/Jul/2013, 8:04 PM
Private
It was a great pleasure to read this series. I was skeptical at first, thinking it weird for a girl to be in host club with a bunch of guys, but I grew to love this series after reading the first couple volumes. My favorite thing about the series is the development of the characters as they change their way of thinking or express their feelings more. And even though this is a kind of romantic series, it didn't feel that way too much because feelings weren't recognized until later in the story. Tamaki and the twins have got to be my favorite characters because of all the funny (and occasionally unnecessary) schemes they pull on the members of the host club and outsiders. But, I do love the other members of the Host Club, almost the same as I love Tamaki and the twins. I've also seen the anime and the voice acting is great and makes the characters even more likable. I wish I could read and watch more from this series
zoemitica002Date: Monday, 23/Apr/2018, 12:37 PM
Private
I saw the anime and then the manga. The anime is a bit different from manga but they are both nice. I prefer the manga because there is a very end.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Ouran High Host Club
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024