[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Vampire Knight
Jaja_meropeDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:11 AM
Sergeant
I love Vampire Yuuki! She's so pretty! Just like her mother!
And I'm a Zero fan too. Happy Happy
KuranDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 5:34 AM
Private
I love Zero, his broody & hurt attitude make him very sexy plus hes WILD <3

Post edited by Kuran - Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 5:35 AM
vikunaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 11:13 AM
Private
I love all Hino Matsuri's works, but the ones I like the most is Wanted, Merupuri... and of course Vampire Knight. My favourite character is Zero (really like him), and Idol-sempai is cute too! Ah, and I forgot about Principal Cross!
And I really dislike Kaname (however, I don't know why...) There is somthing repulsive in him...
BonBonDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:09 PM
Private
I've seen the anime at least 5 times over. Love it so much. Neither of my favourite characters are main characters because I like Rima and Shiki best.

Post edited by BonBon - Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:26 PM
kiraraDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:11 PM
Private
I like this manga and i love Kaname love
AquamarinePrincessDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 0:38 AM
Private
I totally LOVE the drawing. BUT I do not like the storyline.
It was good at first...but then it got to typical.
only-onlyDate: Friday, 17/Sep/2010, 3:16 PM
Private
it seems ok at the beginning, i just got bored, the lead girl is just so helpless and dumb
MiertenDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:12 PM
Private
I was caught up it in for a while but I find that I don't like waiting month by month for my next chapter of angst so I'll wait until the whole series is done.
That said, I like how the leads are best known for protecting what is important to them.
DNDDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 2:19 PM
Private
I love Vampire knight much. Since onemanga removed all their manga, I can't find other site to read it
:(
lerandorDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 2:26 PM
Private
@ DND whenn you go to google and search : vampire knight manga you find more then enough site to read

@ topic my favorite charakter ist yuki. but I also think that the story is really slow especialy when it is just aired every month

lroseDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 5:35 PM
Lieutenant
I like all main characters in Vampire knight . Everyone is different and interesting mocking
They are different in their anger and actions

Post edited by lrose - Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 6:25 PM
ispringle1Date: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 7:38 PM
Private
I love this manga love My perfect pairing is Zero and Yuuki, for me would be great if the two end up together, really do not like the idea that she will end up with Kaname
Beckyree84Date: Sunday, 26/Sep/2010, 7:26 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I love VK! I can't wait for the next Chapter. I really hope they continue the Anime also. RedFox1
meiyukiDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 4:05 AM
Private
I love VK! I like all main characters in Vampire knight. Everyone is different and interesting but can't wait for the next chapter to be read.
AikoaikoDate: Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:27 PM
Private
I love this manga, however strangely enough, I didn't care for the anime. I think I stopped watching the anime after episode 5 or 6 of the first season, tho I still collected because it is VK.

my fave is Kaname, he's very mysterious and that make him intriguing. Even with the recent chapters that explain a bit of his past, he still seems to be rather mysterious. There a lot to him and I hope we get to find out more.

ChoukoDate: Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 3:56 PM
Sergeant
Well, you can read it at SGK. I read it there. Or search for some other site. But if you have hard time understanding the manga, it's best to stick with SGK. RedFox1

-----

I really LOVE Vampire Knight! I read this manga over and over. I love the storyline, art and everything.

Spoiler below ! If you don't want me to spoil it for you, DON'T CLICK IT ! tiptip
l
l
l
V

Anyway, as I was saying, I really like this manga. But I don't recommend the anime because the ending was kinda sad. But you SHOULD read the manga. RedFox1

I'm 99.9 % sure that you'll love it ! yayayay

Post edited by Chouko - Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 4:01 PM
BlackLillyDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 1:57 PM
Lieutenant
I think my fav would have to be KANEME-SEMPI! All my frineds and even my lil sis think Zero is better >.< But im still for Kaneme! shine
yumiDate: Wednesday, 17/Nov/2010, 8:18 PM
Private
:O vampire knight is my fav anime and manga totaly think yuki rules n zero rules also but idk bout kaname i mean hes cute but i dont like him much
KiraIqa89Date: Sunday, 21/Nov/2010, 6:09 PM
Private
Hmm.. Tough to decide which are my favourite character as Vampire Knight is full of hot guys and cute girls!!
But I would say that in the anime, Zero's the best, but I don't like his character in the manga tho.. strange(o_O)..
Ooh.. But Aidou is definately a cute character, in the anime as well as in the manga.. Makes me wanna tease he like how Kaname pokes fun at him.. *grinning evilly*
misch1efDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 11:12 PM
Private
It is very hard to decide who is hotter than hot. Kaname or Zero. shine I love them both. I would fight Yuuki for them if I thought I have a chance.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024