[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Vampire Knight
milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 20/Jul/2012, 10:27 AM
Colonel
Noooo~ Yuuki's back to short hair again!
I like her better with long hair though.
Looks more, vampire-ish? XD

NimzyDate: Monday, 23/Jul/2012, 1:02 PM
Private
I can tell that Kaname is just pretending to be evil and making everyone an enemy of his. He's trying to save people in his own way from something (Possibly some plan of SArah?) It's Code geass kind of plot, I think...
But still, I LOVE ZERO!!! hugs
hickabeeDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 8:47 AM
Private
So know i'm not going to like the ending of this manga because I'm already broken hearted over kuran and yuki why must it come to this ali_101
riannaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 7:03 AM
Private
Vampire Knight, i discovered by watching the anime. and i like how the first season progress and wanting for more, went on to watch season 2.

the storyline was awesome. at first i like kaname but then well i read the manga, i beginning to dislike him bit by bit. so therefore my favourite is ZERO. i like how he is,sometimes, very cool and always there in a way for yuuki. ^^

wish for yuuki and zero to end up together. woop woop!!!!!

RedFox1 ali_105
krithDate: Wednesday, 07/Nov/2012, 8:20 PM
Private
this was the 1 manga i read m035 .and i loved it a lot the story is very interesting and the art is nice but its very long and confusing
SuienDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 1:05 PM
Private
I am a Kaname fan. I'm still confused though, since I read it on and off and would often read 3-5 chapters before what I missed and read on from there, but oh well right? The manga has nice art, which is the main reason I read it. I was tempted to discuss the last chapter, but I think that would be considered spoilers lol.
:)Date: Saturday, 10/Aug/2013, 4:02 PM
Private
I love this manga .:)

Added (10/Aug/2013, 4:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you

kittersmewDate: Sunday, 20/Oct/2013, 3:05 AM
Private
I love VK especially the art, in my opinion the plot is okay but not the best. My favorite character from ALL TIME within that manga is Zero. I feel that Yuki likes Kaname more than zero (in a romantic way of course) therefore I kinda felt sorry for Zero and also because he looks cute that I decided to side with him (kind of like team zero lol) Btw, all my friends know that I like Zero (platonic love?) and would like a guy as cute as him (a girl can dream right?).
ZeniDate: Saturday, 14/Jun/2014, 9:42 AM
Private
tbh, this wasnt one of my faves, in fact I kindda stopped reading halfway through... I love her previous manga, but this.. I dont know.. just not my type i guess~ x.x But as to the fave character... I did like kaname more than the rest at first, but in the end I didnt like the overall story~ >.< I still love her art tho~!

Post edited by Zeni - Saturday, 14/Jun/2014, 9:44 AM
MinouDate: Sunday, 15/Jun/2014, 5:29 PM
Private
This manga is very good 
i had so much fun reading it an i hope that they will release the anime version of vampire knight guilty
ali_061
endangdewaniDate: Tuesday, 30/Jun/2015, 8:53 AM
Private
The drawings are gorgeous, that's a given. It's a lot better than those silly flowery scenes in typical shoujo manga. I first started reading
Vampire Knight yesterday, and it was really interesting enough for me to
pull through all of the fifty-nine chapters (as of this writing), so I
can not deny its appeal. However, there are some points that I feel need
significant improvements
poptart180Date: Sunday, 11/Sep/2016, 2:40 AM
Private
Hi to everyone. Not sure if this website is still active or not, but I will still comment on it. I loved vampire knight! I've read and watched both the manga and anime and LOVED THEM. I still have the OST's downloaded on my laptop and family computer hehehe. Out of who I loved more...I COULDN"T CHOOSE!!! Whenever I liked one then something happened and then I shipped to the other...it was sad lol So in the end, I was happy with how she handled things when everything happened.
riaendangdewaniDate: Wednesday, 25/Jan/2017, 6:12 AM
Private
i first got into vampire knight after stealing a classmate's manga in our free period, i've been hooked ever since.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024