Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » SAVER
SAVER
lzudurano12Date: Monday, 02/May/2011, 4:47 PM
Private
I so LOVE this manhwa... When it ended, I was so sad.. I kept looking for updates almost everyday from the scanlators' websites.. I'm even hoping that there will be a sequel but I think it's just wishful thinking.. Saver is one of the best manhwa I ever read.. love
alzamer2Date: Friday, 06/May/2011, 12:44 PM
Private
i read this manhwa
the beginning was good and the summary as will but the story really get boring as it goes forward but the
ManazyaoiDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:01 PM
Lieutenant
Well I have finished reading Saver and it was a pretty good read RedFox1 lots of hot guys and then the female lead never lost her toughness like how most manwha r when the female lead is the tough type tiptip Love didnt change her and it was awesome giggle The only thing and dont worry i wont put a spoiler for those who havent finished it yet was i think the ending was a bit rushed grrr overall great read shine
xtoriixDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:23 AM
Private
omg i love this one x3333 its so good!! i couldnt stop reading it either and i kept waiting for releases.. but after there wasnt any for a while i stopped waiting for it Dx ill probably start reading again later on but yeah.. its a really good series but i agree that its confusing.. i recommend!!
celestDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 1:38 PM
Private
SAVER is a must read!!! eyebrows
kiyoDate: Monday, 16/May/2011, 2:16 AM
Private
Saver is definitely a great read!!! The art is great, story is awesome. I especially like the female protagonist, she is STRONG, unlike most shoujo characters. So, why did it end already?! grrr

I look forward to the author's next works.

Post edited by kiyo - Monday, 16/May/2011, 2:16 AM
3flowersDate: Friday, 27/May/2011, 2:10 PM
Lieutenant
OMG
It can't end like that!!!!!
I had two questions still not answered
No no no.

But agree with 'Kiyo' great artwork.
Attachments: 1883003.jpg (101.0 Kb) · 4664979.gif (9.4 Kb) · 8177752.gif (5.5 Kb)

Post edited by 3flowers - Friday, 27/May/2011, 2:11 PM
KaiLeeDate: Monday, 30/May/2011, 3:22 PM
Private
I loved Saver. Lena was a strong, smart and just good. love I enjoy reading anything that have strong female roles. shine If you guys have any to recommend me, please do so. Thanks.
3flowersDate: Thursday, 09/Jun/2011, 10:45 AM
Lieutenant
Quote (KaiLee)
I enjoy reading anything that have strong female roles. If you guys have any to recommend me, please do so. Thanks.

I wasn't sure if you ment phsicaly strong, or just dosen't let the male characters rule them. so I put in both.
You may already have some of these but these are the ones I like:
- Akagami no Shirayukihime
- Arakure (Wild Ones)
- Claymore
- Hatenkou Yuugi (Dazzle)
- Red lion
- Red River
- Shinobi Life
- Superior

Wow I was amased how few I had, why are so many female characters so patheticly weak?
Anyway hope it helps
Attachments: 1933956.gif (150.4 Kb)

Beckyree84Date: Tuesday, 21/Jun/2011, 6:26 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (3flowers)
It can't end like that!!!!!
I had two questions still not answered

What were your questions maybe we can answer them... hmm

promise2sweetDate: Wednesday, 22/Jun/2011, 1:03 AM
Private
I really enjoyed this series. The parts that confused me on my first read through made more sense each time I reread it. While it reminds me of Basara, I liked this one way more (Saver's ending is better). I love how straightforward Lena is and the different ways the guys fall for her. The only thing I am a little vague on is how/why Lena transitioned between worlds.

The artwork is lovely (as are the guys). :)
Beckyree84Date: Wednesday, 22/Jun/2011, 8:03 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
F
Quote (promise2sweet)
The only thing I am a little vague on is how/why Lena transitioned between worlds

What I got from it was that she always had the power for "fade" between the two worlds. Her mother sent her to the future world to save her from the queen and when she was dieing after the assassins go her she transferred unconsciously to the old world. But at the end I think she figured out her power.

I don't know if that all makes since but I hope it helps.

3flowersDate: Friday, 24/Jun/2011, 5:54 AM
Lieutenant
Quote (promise2sweet)
What were your questions maybe we can answer them...

Oh thanks.
One was: at one stage when ley was talking to Visal, he was talking about how her sword in a Leon sword. also SHE can use it, whial other people can't (the sword I mean. And she states when batteling in the arena that she herself is like a monster. So was her father from The Leon tribe????
Second one was: is Ian, Lucian's lost brother. cos they never acctaly meet, and Ian has lost him memory.
But nither are answered in the Manga. grrr

WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:45 AM
Private
It was a really good manhwa... I just wish there was a sequel Crying
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » SAVER
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024