[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » SAVER
SAVER
taikiDate: Saturday, 01/Jan/2011, 11:58 AM
Private
this is a GREAT manhwa. I've read up to the most current chapters and i can't wait for it to keep going. I think there's only one volume left tho.
It makes me want to read fromt he very beginning! I was hooked from the first chapter. such bittersweet love.
CrystleDate: Tuesday, 04/Jan/2011, 9:19 AM
Private
Saver is way different than I though it would be after reading the first couple chapters! :P Now to wait till more is uploaded! Gah! :) You guys have great suggestions to read. ^-^ Ty ty!
3flowersDate: Sunday, 27/Feb/2011, 7:35 AM
Lieutenant
At the moment I'm really sad. It's almost finished Beggingeyes
dashDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 7:54 AM
Sergeant
It's the best manhwa I've ever read! I'm very curois about the ending. I hope it won't be arushed one
mchanDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 3:02 PM
Private
this manhwa is out of the ordinary, well i fell that way... you can't stop reading it... it's good that almost all the chapters are being translated, although i have read the raw (though i didn't understand anything). i would have liked that the author had focused more on the relationship of the other characters, but the ending is ok...
ChiraDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 1:21 AM
Private
Genders-benders are awesome and this one is no exception. There are so many characters and plot lines that come together. Check it out. It really is worth the read.
luvn0tDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 0:58 AM
Private
Nah one of my favorites....love historical/other world story plot...a lot of twisted plot which capture your attentation...of course love story too.. bow
Aki038Date: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 6:27 AM
Private
I think Ley is good. she has an interesting personality, her appearance is like a guy so you can both enjoy her beauty like looking as a guy and enjoy her love life =)) the plot sometimes is dull. the art is not that good, moreover, the ending is rushed :|
AnimeCookDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 6:32 AM
Private
This is the first real action manga that I loved both the guys and the herione!! Ley/Lena is soooo cool!~ She's faithful, strong, loveable and admirable!! I LOVE HER!~ I also love Michael (hey I'm a sucker for gorgeous guys!) and the prince (he's sooo cute). I can't wait for it to end!! I want to know the ending, and I will definitely REREAD this manga (and I NEVER reread manga series!!)
catpipeDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 6:32 AM
Private
This is another great read. Amazing artwork but wished that the ending wasn't so abrupt.
Regardless definite must collect type of manhwa. yayayay
cottoncandyDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 2:28 PM
Private
I like this manhwa so much. The heroine is a strong girl, with charisma. She deosnt need anybodys help, and the others are just sticking to her. Obviously she thinks of them as a nuisance, but later on she finds them all dear friends. It is finally finished, and I think the ending was a bit rushed. I would like to know what happend with all the characters afterwords :(

TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 8:19 PM
Private
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest manwha eeeeeeeever! Lena's personality is the best female lead I've ever seen in any manga or manwha I've ever read. The story it's very interesting too, but I just love her :)

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness
kattDate: Thursday, 31/Mar/2011, 3:56 PM
Sergeant
super great!! ha-cha
will she go to the modern world and be with her step brother
or will she stay in the past?? hmm
i really dont know!! Nah

kat
cottoncandyDate: Thursday, 31/Mar/2011, 7:45 PM
Private
Quote (katt)
super great!! ha-cha
will she go to the modern world and be with her step brother
or will she stay in the past?? hmm
i really dont know!! Nah

Katt, this manhwa is newly finished :)
I wont tell anything, I wouldnt want to spoil your reading fun eyebrows

lemonDate: Friday, 01/Apr/2011, 4:49 AM
Private
I loved reading Saver. I seriously think it's one of the best manhwas, especially because the characters are so well done. Though I do think the series should have been a bit longer but the story is still amazing.
dutchessYukiDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 9:44 AM
Sergeant
am having a hard time reading this series. there's no clear cut between pages. aaarrrggghhhh..... grrr
but it looks interesting.

Added (03/Apr/2011, 4:52 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Ok let me post this... I am greatly enjoying reading "Saver" (after the initial difficulties during the first chapters). Can't wait to reach the ending... Whether Lena gets back to her own time or not, she will end up with Lucien... somehow in either world they will be together... that's what I think... love Destiny and love.... so much so that they are intertwined with each other...

Added (03/Apr/2011, 10:44 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Well... Lena made her choice... but the last chapter I read left me hanging....waaayyy too much!!! SHOUTS Does anyone know when chapter 56 will come out? I want to find out what will happen to all after the bad/evil guys are gone.... So as of now, Lena has Lucien, Michael and Shine as her list of admirers. Sid is still a question mark though there were initial badumps but nothing followed. Sean is just too childish and I think he might end up with Sharis. Shine is a new admirer of Lena/Ley. He just confessed to her too right before she left to kill Queen Elinore. Shine and Lena??? there's the age gap too.. but having an older man be your lover is good too...Besides, he went and voted for her right? Even fought alongside with him during the last battle. Michael? hmmmm... too many issues... I mean, he thinks there is no chance for them...??? tiptip As long as you are alive there is a chance right? For one thing Lena did not make any official choice yet (even if the story's leaning towards Lucien). Anyone can see how much he loves her right? I guess he has to overcome his bad past to move forward, though he already did some moving forward. He still feels unworthy of Lena. Lucien on the other hand is very much in love with Lena. love

I love reading this manga and I really can't wait for the next chapter. Will Lena be crowned Queen of Kabul? Will Prince Siegfried take her to his homeland and reunite her with his father, the king who accepted Lena as his? Should Lena be queen, Sid and Michael will be her "bodyknights", Sir Wolf may be part of the council. This is going to be a great position for her because through her she will have the rulers of Tamir, Aran, Leon and Laud as allies.

If anyone knows where I can read the rest of the chapters, pls do not hesitate to pm me or just post the message... I'm just on tentherhooks just waiting for the rest of the chapters to be released...

Thanks again for everyone who recommended this series. Kudos and much much stars to all of you!!! Love, love this manga!!! For anyone who has not read it yet, try it. You won't lose anything.

Read! Live! Laugh! Love!
Beckyree84Date: Friday, 15/Apr/2011, 5:22 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I finished reading this one not to long ago it is one of my all time favs I am slowly finding all the hardcopy volumes i can. This is one for the shelf!!! love

lemonDate: Tuesday, 19/Apr/2011, 8:48 PM
Private
@dutchessYuki: 55 was the last chapter so we never get to find out what happens to Lena and the rest of them. It was kinda disappointing that the end was so rushed. But from the way it ended, just from her going back rather than staying in the modern world meant she chose Lucien over her brother. And I'm kinda glad it ended the way it did because, was it just me, or did the story always seem to hint that Michael and some other guys were going to die for Lena's sake (like the thing the Shine said to her)?
Beckyree84Date: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 5:25 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (lemon)
But from the way it ended, just from her going back rather than staying in the modern world meant she chose Lucien over her brother

Well really she is not his sister and she was origional form the old world she was sent to the future and found by her "Modern" mother. So technicaly she just went back to where she should have been all along.

akumaxtenshiDate: Tuesday, 26/Apr/2011, 4:23 AM
Private
I really really like Saver! I waited for each chapters that was released every month. But I don't like the ending that much. It makes me go huh in the ending! because I waited so long for it to be finished and the ending was only like that! She even didn't fight the queen. grrr

Oh yeah! I love it! ^-^'
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » SAVER
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024