• »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » SAVER
SAVER
ZeraLordDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:11 PM
Private
Name:Saver
Author(s)LEE Eun Young
Genre:Action Adventure Drama Fantasy Gender Bender Historical Romance Shoujo
Summary:Lena Ha is a beautiful and tough girl who is the captain of the kendo team. She meets Hye-Min Kang, the son of the president of a big company in Korea, and the two seem to feel love at first sight. But when Lena learns that she and Hye-Min are half-siblings, she runs away and falls into a strange body of water. When Lena wakes up, she finds herself in a strange kingdom...and learns that she may be its only hope. Now Lena, disguised as Ley, is ready for many adventures.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Any one ells Love This series it haw me in a Firm Grip, and i just cant stoop reading it and want next Volume to come out it is just so Gratte and specialy love the main Heroin Her Tragic Life and all hard Challanges she has to endure but still stay strong and Focust on hear goole...

ShellyDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 12:19 PM
Private
I'm currently reading this series.
The art is lovely and the story is really unique- only problem is it's too confusing (for me anyway) xD
I think I have to go back and reread it from the start LOL
RelaReneeDate: Wednesday, 11/Aug/2010, 10:58 PM
Private
Any one ells Love This series it haw me in a Firm Grip, and i just cant stoop reading it and want next Volume to come out it is just so Gratte and specialy love the main Heroin Her Tragic Life and all hard Challanges she has to endure but still stay strong and Focust on hear goole...

Thanks for the post!! Never read this one before always looking for something new to read love

nanajeckoDate: Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 7:03 PM
Private
saver really interesting manhwa since we dont know what might happen next
MunchDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 4:33 PM
Private
I am reading this saver as well and I quite enjoy all the twists in it. The art is awsome as well.
mssd13Date: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 12:58 PM
Private
i look all over for this! thankss! love
dreadwolfDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:53 PM
Private
Saver is a great read. Lena Ha is a strong character who has weaknesses that make her easy to relate with. The only thing I wish for would be that the story stuck with what was happening with Lena Ha instead of telling what was going on else where with characters not currently with her.

Post edited by dreadwolf - Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 9:19 PM
RosaAzulDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 4:02 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I read this..
but I got bored in the middle..somewhere at volume 10?
It is really confusing to me, maybe just because I didn't pay much attention to it..
but well...
I stoppped reading and don't even want continue reading this.
It may be they type of manhwas I like to read, it's just the story is not what i expected it to be.
NoctuleDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 7:38 PM
Private
It's one of the few manhwas that i'm not bored with. I'm really looking for new chapters. and i'm really interested what would happen with the relationships between main characters *_*
WhitefireDate: Wednesday, 01/Sep/2010, 4:46 AM
Private
I've also been reading Saver. I find all the plot twists intriguing but I'm not sure if I actually 'like' the series. I have a feeling it is going to end badly. I dislike sad endings but I can't stop myself from reading it. Maybe Lena and the King will be able to live happily ever after. However, with Lena's personality I doubt it. The prophecy must be fulfilled and it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion-you just can't look away. Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.
dk06Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 7:14 PM
Private
I think Saver is great I can't wait for more
DaryjaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 8:35 AM
Private
Saver is best right after Nobless. Now only to wait for next volum.
AquamarinePrincessDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 0:40 AM
Private
OMG I love this!!!!!
It's the best action/time travel series with female protagonist!!!!
The others are just Erk choke me!
kmccDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 8:44 AM
Private
I love this manga because the main character is so strong. I bought ever vol that came out from tokyopop but they discontinue it. I was pretty piss off when I found out but good thing some nice people are scanlating it.
SanreyoDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 11:56 PM
Private
Saver is definitely worth reading. The female protagonist is really strong and she doesn't suddenly turn weak halfway through because of some love problems.
misch1efDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 11:06 PM
Private
Saver. yayayay Saver yayayay Saver yayayay

It is a great manga. Strong girl is my hero. I am checking on it almost all the time when I log on the computer. I'm also buying a couple for myself when it come out in English. English version is just so slow in being released though.

SeventhmoonDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 3:00 AM
Private
ohh i like saver too just that im getting confused i had to read it over and over again Crying but its really nice i just need to complete reading the story so i could understand ..
cocobunny7Date: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 8:17 PM
Private
I like it too, however I don't think everthing can be resolved in vol 17, which is the final volume.
KeleiosDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 4:03 PM
Private
I really like this manwha....the story is interesting though my one complaint would be it took forever for the king to realize that she is actually a girl
kaminaryDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 8:43 PM
Private
Saver is one of my fav`s. She is so strong, determined, good at sword fighting and what I like at this manwha that sets it apart from all other manwhas is that she isn`t winning, she doesn`t need protecting, she bears it all, her superhuman challenges, and sometimes she gets to be a woman, falling in love, having her soft spot for Lucien. I still don`t get the whole story...seems the plot is far from finished. What I hope is not another cliche ending ( a good one would still be her and Lucien yeahhah )
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » SAVER
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024