[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » How did you get your 'name' (How you came to the user name you use)
How did you get your 'name'
3flowersDate: Tuesday, 29/May/2012, 4:06 PM
Lieutenant
I was just wondering how people decide on there user names, and if they use the same name in other websites
P.S. I know this is nothing to do with Manga but there was no category to ask this

My name, '3flowers', was originally a password, but as I had to change it like every 60 days, so it became a user name instead. I use this name in everything I can now, but twice it was already in use.

so I also use 'acacia' in these. (acacia is the scientific name for a Wattle... which is a plant)
Attachments: 0365206.gif (2.5 Kb) · 4973223.gif (2.2 Kb)

Post edited by 3flowers - Tuesday, 29/May/2012, 4:10 PM
dizzyDate: Wednesday, 13/Jun/2012, 10:22 PM
Private
I wish I could say that my username "dizzy" had an interesting story behind it. It was given to me by my nephew. I was trying to say "Disneyland" and I slurred my words and it came out "Dizzyland," hence my nickname by all my nieces and nephews... "dizzy."
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 05/Jul/2012, 3:50 PM
Colonel
I was drinking milk coffee when I started helping out with the editing of manga (translating/proofreading/typesetting), and I used it everywhere in the manga world now! :D

AshleyNemesisDate: Friday, 06/Jul/2012, 6:38 PM
Lieutenant
My name is Ashley and I like Resident Evil games, so I figured why not make my internet alter ego be Ashley's nemesis. RE3 is my favorite game in the series. I do usually use this screen name as all my screen names lol. I don't know why but I am attached to it.
NimzyDate: Monday, 23/Jul/2012, 1:04 PM
Private
Well, Ages ago when I loved playing RPG games, I made an account of Nimzy, which is kind of similar to my real name (Nimra). And I keepy using this name everywhere now ... :S
Coco_agDate: Thursday, 23/Aug/2012, 11:18 AM
Private
Coco is the nickname my frieds gave me....becouse i use a shampoo that smells like coconut XD
It's a little embarassing to explain when people ask.... but i got used to it..... sweats
and "ag" are my initials.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » How did you get your 'name' (How you came to the user name you use)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024