[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Totally Captivated (anything and everything goes :))
Totally Captivated
mamiyamaDate: Friday, 16/Mar/2012, 3:08 AM
Private
it's the first ever manhwa i've ever read, what got to me was the cover and as i started to read it became more and more interesting and hilarious, the characters just pop all on their own, comedy kicks in more but there's also a bit of drama mixed in which also makes me wonder how can a crazy guy have such a sad past but be so crazy when it comes to his boss hehehe. gotta love it. what about you guys?
chibi9Date: Monday, 23/Apr/2012, 0:44 AM
Private
Totally agree,jajajaja. Shining Loved this manhwa, wich was my first manhwa. ali_101 It was really sad, and made me cry at the end, but it was sooooooooo sweet and beutyfull, full of exoression. Was also one of my first yaoi, and is the second one I love the most after Yatteraneeze!. Both of them rules. Even if the story is so diferent.
I loved Ewon and I enjoyed watching how Mookyul melted his frozen heart, and how Ewon showed him freedom. I especially loved the end, when they realise that whats done it's done and everything is in the past, and after all their loves conquers all, runninghearts So sweet loved it!!! I allready read it five times,jajaja.
is2meDate: Wednesday, 25/Apr/2012, 7:19 PM
Private
OMG i found other lovers of totally captivated~! i got my friend into this lovely yaoi series...
dont you think its meant to be for Ewon and Mookyul.....i just love them so much my friend told me to have a sex change....~! hahhaa~! a little crazy fan i am~ =]]

one of the very first yaoi manga i read~! =]] and it my best n top one~! =]]
salsaDate: Saturday, 28/Apr/2012, 3:50 PM
Private
I like this manga also, make some a lot of story,,,, ali_072
cintaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 8:34 AM
Private
This is my fave yaoi manhwa
midnighteaterDate: Thursday, 16/Aug/2012, 2:24 PM
Private
Totally Captivated was or is still awesome, just love the characters, I am actually kind of sad that the series ended sooo fast. I still want more stories about them!!
inêsDate: Wednesday, 10/Oct/2012, 12:36 PM
Private
When I was really into reading Yaoi, Totally Captivated, was one of the first and best manhwa I read. It's a story that holds a person to continue reading.
ali_061
eye543Date: Thursday, 04/Apr/2013, 5:34 PM
Private
My first yaoi. I was surprised that I liked it (since I usually don't read that genre) but it was too hilarious to not finish it in a few days. I liked the characters a lot.
LatissaDate: Tuesday, 04/Feb/2014, 5:47 PM
Private
Ah this yaoi leave a great impression on me!!!
At the beginning, I didn't really want to read it but when I sarted I wasn't able to stop ^^ I didn't sleep that night because I really wanted to finish ^^
The story is nice, I cried and I hated some of the characters sometimes but I really like it!! Their djs about are also great xD
sinfulknell1813Date: Wednesday, 19/Mar/2014, 8:20 PM
Private
Wow this is the  manhwa I was reading in high school but forgot the name of it and couldny find it. Lol I can finally finish it , well since its been about 3 years  ill probably have to re read
endangdewaniDate: Tuesday, 30/Jun/2015, 7:37 AM
Private
And here I am, reading this again and again, wondering if there will ever
be a manga as good as this one. Instead of this being 'captivating' it's
more like addicting lol
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Totally Captivated (anything and everything goes :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024