[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Perfect Girl Evolution
Perfect Girl Evolution
AlwaysTrueToYouDate: Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 1:42 PM
Private
I have not read the manga of Perfect Girl Evolution/The Wallflower, but I have seen the anime and the live drama of it. I like the plot where Sunako comes to live with the boys and the boys have to transform her. It's really hilarious and I think that it's entertaining to watch it. I'm reading it soon.

yayayay

tinzDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 8:46 AM
Private
I love SunakoxKyohei ! RedFox1 kyaaah!!!! The manga is much more interesting compared to the anime and the live-action production. The Japanese drama adaptation was kindda a drag to watch.
lialahDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 6:55 AM
Private
Nothing like a completely crazy girl! You don't get many of those unless they are side characters, or in a shounen/seinen manga. To be honest I probably would not be reading this story if not for the main character, and thank goodness she had not changed all that much after after so many volumes. Plus the romance lately had started to pick up as well, which had made it more enjoyable recently. I guess the mangaka can't stick with the same episodic story formula forever, but I sincerely hope this series last for a while yet.
amicitaDate: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 4:20 PM
Private
I have not read all the chapters that are currently out, but several of the scenes make me laugh since i know people who she reminds me of.Though the chapters that i have read i did like and when i find time will continue reading.
valDate: Sunday, 24/Apr/2011, 10:07 PM
Private
that's it, now i have to go read the manga. i've seen the drama but i havent seen the anime. sometimes neither do the manga justice but i would actually have to read the manga and watch the anime to judge.
akumaxtenshiDate: Wednesday, 27/Apr/2011, 5:51 AM
Private
I love the manga and the anime! It was scary and funny. But I don't like the anime that much. tiptip I don't like the way it was colored because it looks like All of them have lipstick! Gosh! Even the boys has lipstick.

Oh yeah! I love it! ^-^'
ManazyaoiDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:28 PM
Lieutenant
PGE is one of My favorites right there beside Skip Beat Why Beacuse the Main Female Lead are hiliarious they both have a heartbreaking romance that completely changes them sad yes Crying funny oh even more so giggle the interactions they have with the men who now love them though hide it is cute beyond words RedFox1
JojoDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:31 PM
Sergeant
I like PGE though I don't think the art is as good as some manga I love. I didnt really like the anime either :/

yukariDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:39 PM
Private
I like this manga, both the plot and the characters are so unique! It's really refreshing after always reading the same kind of fluffy love manga!
She-RahDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:04 AM
Private
I faithfully read up until chapter 100 then suddenly I lost interest. It felt like there was no progression with the characters and it couldn't keep my interested. So what I am doing is waiting for the updates to pile up and read them all at once. With the way things are going so slow right now I don't want to drop it, it is such great characters.
DND6201Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 5:09 PM
Private
This series is so sexy, it's hot Crying
fannygitaDate: Thursday, 10/May/2012, 1:17 PM
Private
how will it end? I really can't wait for this but I'm getting tired reading it right now
why sunako just kiss kyouhei? I hope she kiss ranmaru or yuki so I'll know their expression hahahaha can't help laughing just by imagine it.
sukasahaDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 6:45 AM
Private
The manga is more or less okay with the random string of stories while attempting to develop the characters. Kyohei and Sunako's relationship is cute, it's atypical to an extent. What I find to be the blah factor is how dragged on it is. I'm assuming by the end, Sunako probably would have gotten over her "brightness-nose-bleed" behavior, but still retain her interest in horror related activities and objects. Pretty much a given Kyohei + Sunako end up togther. Kind of wish they'd add more love interest for Sunako. I personally enjoy the love triangle/square, etc lol. yayayay
TalieDate: Friday, 29/Jun/2012, 2:27 PM
Private
I really like Perfect Girl Evolution, once i started reading it i couldn't stop. I love Sunako's character.
My only big problem with this manga that really irritates me is that after three christmases and valentines days, they are still 15yrs old and in the 1st year of high school. why don't they age!! grrr
Besides that though it is such a funny story
hickabeeDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 9:09 AM
Private
After i picked it up i couldn't put it down i feel like it dragging out the story and wish there was a little more developement but it great so far and sunako and the other all have issues
NaNaReilLeDate: Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 7:31 PM
Private
I feel like wanting a lot more progress on Sunako and Kyouhei too >__< they're just tooo slooooooow after those lots of chapters ali_101
I liked the progress Ranmaru and the lady made, slow but sure ali_105
Can't ever think them as a 15 years old high schooler, lol m019
*I mean, they had kissed several times aren't they,- Sunako+Kyouhei, they also had seen each other's naked body onion11 the tension has been risen up several times, but getting down on the following chapters like nothing ever happened Crying

Post edited by NaNaReilLe - Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 7:37 PM
krithDate: Wednesday, 07/Nov/2012, 7:49 PM
Private
This is one of my favorite series. Its very amusing,The story's funny, and I the anime was OK.
eye543Date: Thursday, 04/Apr/2013, 5:31 PM
Private
:yayayay:I LOVE PGE!  I've watched the drama and anime, but neither come close to the manga!
I'm pretty sure that I love everything about it, since it's not very often that you find an interesting plot, great artwork, and amazing characters all in one shoujo! I guess I like the shoujo that veer into shounen territory, since I like reading about strong protagonists.
sweats  Talie, there was something in the author's omakes about apologizing for keeping them first years. I've learned to ignore it.

A lot of people have said that things are progressing too slowly, but I think this is just right. Too often in shoujo there's a rollercoaster of (often annoying) emotions and plot twists, and people "fall in love" without even knowing each other, then act shocked when they find out more. In Wallflower (its US name), you always know who likes who and they go at their own pace. Plus, things have been progressing, especially in the Diamond episodes in volume 13, and when Noi made them act out typical shoujo scenes, and whenever another boy seems to like Sunako. Please have faith! ali_072

Post edited by eye543 - Thursday, 04/Apr/2013, 5:31 PM
SuienDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 1:01 PM
Private
I used to really love this manga, to the point that I bought them until it reached a certain volume. 16, if I recall correctly. The initial idea was nice, but the series should have been ended a long time ago. Certain chapters/aspects of the series has been repeated multiple times and the artwork has declined. I went back and read the first 8 volumes and then looked at the rest and it's just so.... different. It's saddening because at one point, it was my #1 manga.
kaitiDate: Saturday, 06/Jul/2013, 7:56 PM
Private
To be honest I can´t decide whether or not to like this manga.
It surely is different, seeing as the female lead is a girl who you think just jumped out of a horror movie. I really loved that. The fact, that this manga, even though being a shojo, seemed so much different from all the others I had read, so I was really excited at first. But this excitement soon ebbed away, because if there is a manga out there that deserves the term "too dragged out" it is this manga.
I really tried to give this manga a try and the first few chapters were really amazing, but after a while I just couldn´t continue on. I started again and again, but there was a point were one just stopped reading, because it became so boring and seemed like any other adventure manga, where just nothing happened at all and it felt like the mangaka just kept on writing for the sake of doing something. When is it going to be finished?
All in all this isn´t one of my favourites, the artwork is ok, but nothing really eyecatching. Still you should give it a try at least, because the story is different, funny and hilarious, while also teaching you something about tolerance
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Perfect Girl Evolution
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024