• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Ao no Fuuin
Ao no Fuuin
JiNXDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:34 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Shinohara Chie
Volume(s): 11 (complete)
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mature, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: "Soko starts feeling sick soon after moving to a new city, apparently for no reason. As beautiful as she is, a lot of guys start to bother her, especially Kashi. While trying to rape her, Kashi disappears and after few days another guy, who everyone apart from Soko thinks is Kashi, show up pretending to be Kashi. But Soko knows that something terrible is happening. In fact, he tells her he is Akira the Byakko, from the family of the West. Because she is the reincarnation of Souryo, the queen of the Oni from the family of the East, a monster that eats humans to stay alive, he must destroy her and erase her genes from Earth. He is the only one who can kill her and the one that must do so. Soko is desperate. Is she really a monster? Why does she have human memories? Why does she have to die? Will she be able to change her destiny and stay alive?"

This is an amazing manga. The storyline is fabulous, the characters are interesting, and the artwork is stunning. If you loved Anatolia Story, you'll definitely enjoy this one. The storyline is even more amazing then that one. I was completely immersed into the storyline to where I couldn't stop reading. And I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest and seeing how it ends. I'm wondering if it'll end the way I think.. but honestly, so far, most of my assumptions have been wrong (Shinohara Chie is amazing at making all your assumptions fly right out the window) so I can't be too sure. If you haven't checked this one out, I definitely would.

And seriously, I have to wonder where some of these mangakas come up with their storylines.. they either have amazing dreams while sleeping or they just happen to be blessed with a wicked imagination.

beenzDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:30 AM
Private
I love Red River too! That's how I got into reading this one, I like it so far, been so busy lately haven't been able to finish the last couple chapters, maybe I'll finish it tonight.
LexiDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:47 AM
Sergeant
I wonder where these mangakas get there ideas too. I have been thinking about reading this one. In the other post you say that you got into this story because of red river. I have also enjoyed that. I am glad to see that you are having a hard time predicting the end. I like it when the stories conclusion is not so apparent
akumaxtenshiDate: Wednesday, 27/Apr/2011, 7:48 AM
Private
I like the story too. But I pity those oni because they will be erased. I just feel like, if I am an oni isn't it a little bit unfair because humans kill animals to eat, but why is it that an oni can't do that. But on the otherhand, I'm a human so I'll be scared if those things exist and eat us. Maybe that's how the animals feel. tiptip

Oh yeah! I love it! ^-^'
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:05 PM
Private
I love Ao no Fuuin! It's not as much of a shoujo horror like her Purple Eyes in the Darkness, but not as much a romantic epic like Red River. It's somewhere in between.
konatachanDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:33 AM
Private
I also love Red River! and thanks to this thread I just started with Ao no Fuuin :)
Thanks for the recommendation.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Ao no Fuuin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024