[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Manga Or Anime
Manga Or Anime
If the series has both the manga & anime, which one will you go for?
milkcoffeeDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 3:13 PM
Colonel
Choose your pick :)

LitamikoDate: Friday, 22/Jul/2011, 2:41 AM
Private
I would have to say both! Then it's fun to compare and see which is better. Like Junjo Romantica, the manga is awesome but they did a really good job on the anime series. Then you have Full Metal Alchemist which has one manga series and two anime series. One of the anime series follow the manga, while the other goes off in a complete different direction.

So, it will always be both for me. eyebrows
moDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 2:20 AM
Private
It actually depends for me... If its a fighting series then anime would be nice cuz you can actually see the action. For manga, usually the drawing is aloooot better and well done compared to the anime. Also, I like how the storyline in manga is quicker and not drawn out with fillers like alot of anime series.
ChoukoDate: Tuesday, 26/Jul/2011, 8:45 AM
Sergeant
I like both. But I like manga the more. The anime just have too many cuts- it's incomplete. And the manga comes out faster. Anime seasons take years to come out. But I love both. yayayay
angedanetteDate: Saturday, 30/Jul/2011, 2:49 PM
Private
I love Both eyebrows ,at the begining I watch anime and when I'm disapointed or I like it or curious giggle ,I search for the manga. I love read manga but anime are much fun ,you've the OP and the END (for blindtest it's very usefull ^^) but you have too many cut's Crying
So BOTH ,I need BOTH ,anime and manga love
violetpoofDate: Saturday, 13/Aug/2011, 6:42 AM
Private
Manga all the way, especially if its completed. Working doesn't really help with watching stuff and I am more of a reader anyway. Although its kinda cool to see your favorite character move and talk its rather irrelevant to see the anime cut off in the middle of the story making you read the manga anyway. (although there are some exceptions.)
liliaDate: Monday, 26/Sep/2011, 2:42 PM
Private
i would say both because sometimes the anime is not like the manga.
and i love reading manga/manhwajavascript://
thenatalieeDate: Thursday, 29/Sep/2011, 9:08 AM
Private
Yeah, I have to agree with everyone who is saying both, because quite frankly, some story lines are much better off left to the imagination, such as their voice and how they look in color. XD Or maybe I just like to daydream. kekeke. yayayay
FatPunkDate: Monday, 03/Oct/2011, 9:17 PM
Private
both cos cant w/8 1+ week to watch new chapter/both cos not all mangas >>anime/both cos i like to read ahead yayayay
and not all mangas i read was/will be in nearly feature complite on anime SHOUTS grrr
AndomielDate: Tuesday, 11/Oct/2011, 5:55 PM
Private
First I liked anime the most, but now I like to read manga because it if faster and don't take to much time.

I watch anime to emproove my Japanese. Check on story in manga and watch anime of it if I liked. But sometimes I stop watch if I don't like voice actors. (arujuna)
shoujo22Date: Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 8:48 PM
Private
I usually read manga first. They're more or less released before the anime comes out, so it's usually available first. That isn't set in stone though, because sometimes I'll surf the net or an anime community, and there will be buzz about some really cool, new anime. If that's the case then I usually watch the anime first and look for an manga series later.

Post edited by shoujo22 - Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 8:49 PM
HatsuneMikuDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 9:06 PM
Private
I like both however I more of a Fan of Manga. Manga's just seem sooo much better than their anime counterpart. ANimes tned to branch off from the story and fail to keep me as interested as the manga does.
DezzterDate: Thursday, 15/Dec/2011, 5:05 PM
Private
Both because not just sometimes but often they are different for example ichiban ushiro no daimaou.

Post edited by Dezzter - Thursday, 15/Dec/2011, 5:05 PM
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 17/Dec/2011, 6:56 AM
Colonel
Quote (Dezzter)
Both

It's both for me as well! Sometimes, animes have their own endings!

RomanticDate: Saturday, 17/Dec/2011, 8:39 PM
Private
I would have to choose both, my favorite anime is One Piece. I enjoy both the manga/anime works of Oda! The anime and manga are tweaked into their own storyline, which makes it interesting to watch. I'd see a certain joke in the anime then a complete different one with the anime.
gotya
mishaDate: Monday, 23/Jan/2012, 9:40 AM
Private
i choose MANGA/MANHWA! but i do watch anime (since im getting older n older, i stick to reading comic. hehehe)
my fav manga/manhwa is..... hm..quite alot such as

beelzebub
my boyfriend is a vampire
t.r.a.p
oresama teacher
(too many too list out) hehehehe
nsms28Date: Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 8:01 AM
Private
i prefer both bcoz sometime manga is better than anime and sometime anime is better than manga. =)
darkchyldeDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 4:49 AM
Private
I like both, but I usually spend my time reading manga than anime hehe I find manga more detailed in both art and plot shine
KatzDate: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 2:43 PM
Private
It's exciting to see, the difference / consistency of the story between two media. Sometimes, surprisingly, the anime interpretation is better than of the manga.
mkiDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 9:09 PM
Private
Clearly Manga, because in the Animes the Storys are some times hard to understand
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Manga Or Anime
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024