[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Animes Recommendations for Others (Regardless if it's an Old anime or New, as long as it's good)
Animes Recommendations for Others
milkcoffeeDate: Wednesday, 06/Apr/2011, 6:59 AM
Colonel
Hey,

let's share all the nice animes here. :D

milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 12/Apr/2011, 1:48 PM
Colonel

Title: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Anime of 2010
Genre: Action (fiction), Black comedy, Mystery fiction, Supernatural

Plot:
Butler Sebastian Michaelis, serves Ciel Phantomhive, the orphaned twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen.
Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.
The parents of the Phantomhive estate were murdered when Ciel was younger.
As a result, he made a deal with a demon asking for vengeance upon those who had disgraced him, and the Phantomhive name, in exchange for his soul.

Comments:
Personally I prefer the manga to the anime for this series. The manga and anime do not share the same ending; The manga is still ongoing. But still, I think this is still quite a good anime. There is a total of 2 season of this series. Worth watching, definitely.

Attachments: 8006256.jpg (33.7 Kb)

Post edited by milkcoffee - Tuesday, 12/Apr/2011, 1:49 PM
kasumiDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 0:41 AM
Private
great anime
I love
As the manga is better
every month I look estisiasmo Chapter of the month

Added (14/Apr/2011, 1:41 Am)
---------------------------------------------
TITLE: Pandora hearts
GENRE:Mystery, Psychological Thriller, Fantasy, Action, Comedy, Romance

PLOT:
Oz Vessalius, heir to the Vessalius dukedom, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, Oz is cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "Chain" known as Alice, the Bloodstained Black Rabbit, B-Rabbit for short. The mystery there begins as Oz unravels the mystery behind Alice, the Abyss and the strange organization known as Pandora. The series features heavy references to Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass and can be considered fantasy and mystery.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nEbjJLiNyQA/TKFT3OyphAI/AAAAAAAAAQM/kXfHjnqiKfQ/s1600/pandorahearts+pic.jpg

VERY VERY GOOD

milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 1:18 PM
Colonel

Title: Nurarihyon no Mago (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan)
Anime of 2010
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural

Plot:
Nura Rikuo, a middleschooler who is three-fourths human and a quarter demon, lives in a house full of spirits along with his demon grandfather. Trying to keep his human and demon sides separate, Rikuo does good deeds in order to seem more like a "good" human and avoid his classmates' suspicions. However, the older he grows, the more difficult it becomes to avoid both his demon persona and his obligations as the grandson of not just any demon, but the master of all spirits! Rikuo's grandfather is looking to make him into his successor, but what does Rikuo want?

Nura Rikuo is about to find out that becoming the master of all spirits isn't as easy as it sounds.

Comments:
Again, I prefer the manga to the anime for this series. The anime is adapted from the manga for this series. A second season for the anime is coming soon this year 2011. If you like bleach, you probably will like this. :D Enjoy the series.

Attachments: 8390098.jpg (130.8 Kb)

Post edited by milkcoffee - Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 1:19 PM
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Animes Recommendations for Others (Regardless if it's an Old anime or New, as long as it's good)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024