[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
A-chanDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 9:15 AM
Private
For me my favorite Anime are Ouran High, Vampire Knight , currently I am watching Blood+, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, because they are very longer and have many Charakters giggle
MunchDate: Wednesday, 29/Sep/2010, 3:08 AM
Private
Let me think - it was so long ago but I think my first anime would have been DBZ
ArailiDate: Wednesday, 29/Sep/2010, 7:18 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Sailor Moon or DBZ.... back then I didn't know what anime was. :O
Beckyree84Date: Sunday, 03/Oct/2010, 7:27 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Humm my First Anime I believe was Inuyasha at least that is the one that sticks out in my memory. giggle
AbsenseDate: Tuesday, 05/Oct/2010, 4:22 PM
Private
The first for me I believe was Akira. I know there were a few mech animes around that time that i watched but that's the one name i remember.
AikoaikoDate: Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:33 PM
Private
I can't really remember my first anime. its been maybe 15yrs. I'm thinking its probably Sailor Moon, Dragonball or perhaps Ronin Warriors. I just know that those were the anime that i was watching during that period of my life so its one of those, just not sure which one, tho I think it more likely to be sailor moon
BBDate: Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:42 PM
Private
My fist anime was Inuyasha!!! Thanks to Cartoon Cartoon Network!

Post edited by BB - Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:44 PM
BonBonDate: Monday, 11/Oct/2010, 9:31 AM
Private
I remember way way way back when we still use VCRs and Video tape to watch things. Mummy and Daddy brought back a few tapes of an anime, Sailor Moon. Not only that, they were Canto dubbed. Looking back at it now, for some reason I'd much rather Canto dubbed over Jap. The voice of Usagi in the Jap dbbed really seems to annoy me.
LucyyPockiiDate: Wednesday, 13/Oct/2010, 0:12 AM
Private
I remember when I was about 3 or 4, Sailor Moon was everywhere. They even had figurines in McDonald's when you got a Happy Meal that were Sailor Moon. I think there was also Cardcaptor Sakura and probably Pokemon and/or Digimon as well. giggle
Carmasue00Date: Tuesday, 19/Oct/2010, 1:17 AM
Private
Haha. I love how you can tell a person's age by their first anime. Yep! Mine was Sailor Moon. And I was TOTALLY addicted. I watched every episode as it came out after school, collected the cards, had figures, even my bedsheets!

Now, if I had the sheets from the animes (or better yet mangas) I watched, it would be scandalous!

m015

dancingleopardDate: Thursday, 21/Oct/2010, 4:41 AM
Private
Hmm, my first one was Gakuen Alice <3 I moved from Shoujo to Shounen to Shoujo Ai back to shoujo and now I hardly watch anime. mocking
happypasta1111Date: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:03 AM
Private
tiptip I don't remember which one, I watched so many, I don't remember which I watched first. But it was probaly Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Digimon

Post edited by happypasta1111 - Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:03 AM
misshermesDate: Saturday, 30/Oct/2010, 6:31 PM
Private
My first anime was Sailormoon!!! Keke <3 I watched it in kindergarden and loved it <3 <3 <3

After that my first anime after a few year hiatus was Ranma 1/2... Then I became the anime addicted retard I am now xD

sapphireDate: Sunday, 31/Oct/2010, 1:38 AM
Private
My very first anime was bleach! love It's so good and it's still one of my fav. Though, I stopped watching it and started reading it.

Post edited by sapphire - Sunday, 31/Oct/2010, 1:40 AM
midnitekortDate: Thursday, 04/Nov/2010, 11:44 PM
Private
has to b hamtaro with the little hamsters giggle
KumikoDate: Saturday, 13/Nov/2010, 8:04 PM
Private
Hm my first anime...I think it was Vampire Knight. I was back from one camp and a girl told me to watch it. When I was back home I download it and watched it and really liked it. love love
obcdDate: Thursday, 18/Nov/2010, 6:57 AM
Private
Mine was either sailor moon or dragon ball. one of the two since i remember watching the two back to back on tv.
KiraIqa89Date: Sunday, 21/Nov/2010, 6:41 PM
Private
Ouuh.. First anime..
I can still remember my first anime as I have to stay up late cos the anime channel in my country starts at 11pm to 12 am..
It was "Rumbling Hearts" or "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" & "Inuyasha"..
It started my first love of anime and manga.. (^v^)

Post edited by KiraIqa89 - Sunday, 21/Nov/2010, 6:42 PM
yurokDate: Saturday, 27/Nov/2010, 10:40 PM
Private
uuummmm.... the first anime that i watched was neon genesis evangelion around some 9 years back i think and till this day im not bored with it
nikiaDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:15 AM
Private
Sailor moon <33333 i missed it so much.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024