[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
RyoukoDate: Wednesday, 21/Jul/2010, 8:20 AM
Private
Takes me back quite a bunch of years. The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon, and even though it's been 10+ years since then, I still love it. :X Hooray for magical girl anime!
ken28Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 1:21 PM
Private
i believe it was sailor moon or card captor sakura,i am not really sure. but i still love both its only sad that ccs
wasnt fully dubbed in germany(only the first 35 episods are dubbed in germany) Sigh
p.s. i am not a homo^^

Post edited by ken28 - Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 9:18 PM
jccmusic121Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 9:12 PM
Private
My first Anime was definitely Cardcaptor Sakura then Sailor Moon and then Pokemon. From that point on, I don't know how i discovered others, but i did. Naruto i just stumbled upon here because Cartoon Network was showing it and Bleach and InuYasha were those random midnight showings haha. Blood + i believe it was?? But I didn't get into it at that point. Oh Cartoon Network...

Added (27.Jul.2010, 0:12 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Ryouko)
Takes me back quite a bunch of years. The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon, and even though it's been 10+ years since then, I still love it. :X Hooray for magical girl anime!

I completely understand!! I was so devastated when they cancelled it here in the U.S. I wanna watch it again and just let nostalgia take over :D

ChoukoDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 2:10 PM
Sergeant
My first anime was .. Mythical Detective Loki. I still remember how much I wished that Loki and Mayura would end up together. RedFox1

Unfortunately, they didn't. Beggingeyes

But, it was worth watching though. The last few episodes was kind of dramatic and full of tragedy. I almost cried when Mayura said those lines. Anyway, I don't wanna spoil much more of it. Just watch it if you wanna know what she said. yayayay

RiddleDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 9:17 PM
Private
"Sailor Moon", but I don't really count that because I did know what anime even was back then. I didn't even find out till recently that it was an anime. ( I thought animes were totally lame for a long time.) A friend forced me to watch "Avatar the Last Air Bender" one time. I has hooked after the first ep. RedFox1

"...As long as you wear this, come what will
No one will notice, and you they cannot kill
I ask you to not worry about me
As I said, we are twins, there's no difference to see!"

Servant of Evil, Len

icegurl57Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:15 PM
Private
It was sailormoon for me as well and I did no know it was an anime at the time either. SO actually if it is an anime that I knew was an anime then I would have to say naruto.
mirzetaDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:25 PM
Private
hmm, gosh if I could remember..maybe it was Georgie and there was something with versails.. or was it Sailor Moon?!? I can't clearly remember which one was my first anime grrr
dreiDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:16 AM
Private
my very first anime i watched is Sailor moon ..I like that anime RedFox1 :) RedFox1

Post edited by drei - Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:29 AM
OasisDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 7:03 AM
Private
My first anime was Sailor Moon. I remember watching it when I was in 2nd grade or so. I had no idea it was an anime or what an anime is until way later on~ Haha, I guess Sailor Moon enticed me with flashy colorful moves or something. Shortly after I watched Cardcaptor Sakura and Pokemon...which also had flashy colorful moves~ shine :shine:

Post edited by Oasis - Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 7:06 AM
ChoukoDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 12:41 PM
Sergeant
Wow. Sailor Moon is quite old .. I guess. Well, I haven't watched it. I just started watching anime when I was still in 5th grade. And so far, I think I watched at least 75 animes up to now. I'll add Sailor Moon on my "to-watch" list. giggle

Regards to everyone ! love

Nata_chouetteDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 6:31 PM
Private
As I am French I don't know if you knew but I'm one of the generation Club Dorothée so my first ones animes were Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball , Creamy Magic and other
HyAcinth09Date: Tuesday, 03/Aug/2010, 8:33 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ VN Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Detective conan roll
CodeGrrlDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 1:08 PM
Private
First anime I ever watched and knew that it was anime* was Akira in the early 90s.

I can still remember how blown away I was by it. The imagery, the soundtrack were like nothing i'd see before and sparked an interest i've had ever since.

* I make the distinction because I grew up in the 80s watching stuff like Battle of the Planets which I guess technically anime even if it's a bastardised by the americans version.

mmildaguDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 2:17 PM
Private
Hmmm... Puzzled I think my very first anime was Candy Candy, Sailor Moon... giggle
SiLeNt_TeArSDate: Thursday, 05/Aug/2010, 2:50 AM
Private
Mine was YuYu Hakusho. I totally loved it! shine
kizuna1989Date: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:38 PM
Private
Vampire Princess Miyu when I was 10, oddly enough. They had it in the animated section at the video store.
DebsDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:40 PM
Private
My first animes were Sailor Moon and Escaflowne when I was a kid, they played on fox kids. I loved them back then, but love them even more now I've seen them subbed lol :-)
mangamonkeyDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:43 PM
Private
Hmm... I think it might have been Ranma or Sailor Moon. (gah - how long ago was that?) It's been so long I'm not sure which I watched first. I just remember my older brother used to rent tapes of Ranma from the video store and that I watched Sailor Moon when I came home after school.
ZeraLordDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:59 PM
Private
My Very First anime was Ranma My Friend bougt The Series for me i haw it in DUB and whit Orginal langue whit sub Preffer sub DUB is anoying
RinDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:02 PM
Private
Hum... definitely was Sailor Moon for me...... and around that time I watched Ranma and Peach Princess...... It was due to my sisters' influences XDD
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024