[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
marie32Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 2:30 AM
Private
Honestly, I can't remember the name...ha!

Puzzled

I do recall it was about a young girl in a far off land that wanted to be some type of noble scholar but women were not allowed. She is chosen to be the future ruling king wife...but somehow she convinces the king to hold off marriage. She goes on many dangerous adventurous with a group of friends. I wish I could remember the name of the anime it was really good grrr
MynameisnikkiDate: Tuesday, 25/Oct/2011, 1:09 PM
Private
I remember watching a few animes when I was young, like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Doraemon and Dragon Ball. But I think the very first one that I watched was Sailor Moon! I could still remember that it was so popular back then that they sold the moonstick in every toy store! I even begged my dad to buy one for me xD too bad he refused to buy me any
AmyDate: Friday, 25/Nov/2011, 6:09 AM
Private
my very first anime was rouroni kenshin. It's my favorite anime and manga so far and I've read soo many manga to count
ZabbieDate: Sunday, 04/Dec/2011, 9:04 PM
Private
I think my first animes were Sailor Moon and Zoids. I used to love watching them when I was little.
innoDate: Sunday, 18/Dec/2011, 2:11 AM
Private
I remember that my very first anime was Dragon Ball Z and I have been hooked on anime ever since!!! I <3 anime! RedFox1
MizukkiDate: Sunday, 18/Dec/2011, 10:28 AM
Private
HAHAHA
mine was sugar sugar rune!
i would recommend this to kids too! RedFox1
RobkarDate: Sunday, 25/Dec/2011, 7:46 PM
Private
My very first anime was Naruto(It was the main reason that I started to read mangas), but now I don't like it tiptip

!!!
innoDate: Friday, 30/Dec/2011, 8:11 AM
Private
I remember the day perfectly when I took my first step into the world of anime and manga. It was DBZ the episode where Goku first turned into a super saiyan when frieza killed krillin. One of the most epic anime moments! Lol! And I have been hooked ever since!
bpp825Date: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 9:35 PM
Private
The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon. Wow, that was like 15 years ago. I feel so old. Crying
assan7575Date: Tuesday, 03/Jan/2012, 4:44 PM
Private
My first anime was Dragon Ball, but I watched it in French (I don't know this language:-)), but it didn't disturb me, I had so much fun in creating story from what I've seen yayayay
Vampire_JulesDate: Friday, 13/Jan/2012, 11:58 PM
Private
my first anime was Fairy Tail and soon after that i was watching Naruto too but then i got interested in vampire animes and started to watch vampire knight Happy
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:10 AM
Private
mi primer anime fue ranma 1/2 y sailor moon eran muy interesantes y amaba sus historias
nsms28Date: Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 8:08 AM
Private
of cz sailormoon and dragon ballz.
selenesilverDate: Sunday, 05/Feb/2012, 5:59 PM
Private
Ummmm.... I guess the first anime I ever watched was sailor moon and its also the anime that got me hooked on it!
Lucca202Date: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 4:19 PM
Private
I'm not quite sure. It might have been Pokémon, but I think it was Sailor Moon. There was also a lot of people at the time who watched DBZ, but I hated it, so I never really bothered with it much,
rournixDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 4:17 PM
Private
Mine was Neon Genesis Evangelion when I was 8 years old. make of that what you will.
xEnvyloverxDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 5:54 PM
Private
My first anime was Sailor Moon! I was just a little girl when it came on (in either preschool or kindergarten... or was it first grade?) I never watched DBZ because I didn't like it xD not girly enough! And then I went on to Pokemon and Digimon and Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin and I was scared of both because of the blood o_o (I swear they made Ruroni kenshin bloodier in Mexico...)
amayahimeDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:36 PM
Private
My very first anime was sailor moon. I was in kindergarten and woke up at 5 in the morning to watch it along with bananas in pajamas and big comfy couch. if I woke up too early I also watched montel williams. giggle
mkiDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:55 PM
Private
My very first anime was Dragon Ball, when I were about 10 Years old javascript://
LavestaDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 10:28 PM
Private
My first anime was Sailor Moon Crying
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024