[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kimi ni Todoke
Kimi ni Todoke
tsukasaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 7:55 PM
Private
Loved all the sweet and cute couple of both heroin and heroine, as well as comedy scene of the girl's paranoid of love for the boy~
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:40 AM
Private
I read & watch the anime, it's so lovely ali_105 i wish to see Ryu with Chizu.
PinksDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 11:49 PM
Private
Whoa, hold the phone.... they made an anime of Kimi no Todoke? I LOVE the manga, I must find this anime now!

yayayay
FlordeppDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 0:39 AM
Private
I absolutely love the first season because I found it relaxing and refreshing, but the second one was a real pain to get through. Soooooooooo damn slow! Besides I wanted to see more of ChizuruxRyuu, so I was really dissapointed :(

Post edited by Flordepp - Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 0:47 AM
kksuikaDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 9:57 AM
Private
Waaahh~~~
This one is also a must watch/read! I already know this one but thank you for posting about it anyway.
I read quite a big part of it but got bored, maybe I read too many chapters in a row and was just tired. Haha
Anyway, the movie was really worth watching and I love the part when the girl (forgot her name) cried while she was eating, the actress was very impressive on that. >w<b
adamwest17Date: Friday, 23/Mar/2012, 5:41 AM
Private
This anime is very good. i hated love story but when i watch it, i changed my opinion and i hooked to watch it until the last season.
YumejiDate: Sunday, 25/Mar/2012, 9:22 AM
Private
This is really nice anime, I'm still watching the the first season but I already watched the second season and it's really good. A must watch ^^ :Shining:

MOe MOe Nya !!
siolDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 1:39 AM
Private
I like this anime.
The art is so pretty though! And one-sided love is sad.
Danyritter9974Date: Monday, 02/Apr/2012, 4:30 AM
Private
I only watch the anime, but i started to read the manga! I love it, it´s so cute! It´s one of my favorite animes and mangas!
blue-yDate: Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 5:49 PM
Private
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!!! First came across this series from the anime, and I fell in love at first sight with this series from episode 1 of season 1!!! I love the plot, the characters, the art, everything!

It's so sweet!!!! I almost died (in a good way) out of the sweetness of this series! ali_105

Kazehaya and Sawako are just...one of the best couples ever! Their love made me feel so...so sad (when misunderstandings happen), so happy (when they understand each other), and other feelings so raw... Beggingeyes

Post edited by blue-y - Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 6:21 PM
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kimi ni Todoke
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024