[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kimi ni Todoke
Kimi ni Todoke
TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 2:59 PM
Private
I'm reading the manga and watching the anime. they are both just great :) I like Chizu's personality a lot haha she's so funny!

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness

Post edited by TheBlackCatOfMisfortune - Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:22 PM
BetrizDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 8:00 AM
Private
I love this anime. Its so sweet and hopeful and not to mention the artwork is lovely. I really love the male protagonist, Kazehaya. I find Kimi ni Todoke is different from most shoujou romance animes because the male protagonist is actually in the on act of trying to get the girl. There is not short supply of animes where the girl is trying desperately to get noticed by the guy she's crushing on, but this anime is refreshingly opposite at times with Kaehaya giving chase.
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 16/Apr/2011, 4:46 AM
Colonel
I am going to start going for this. :D

yukariDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:37 PM
Private
I actually wacthed a few episodes, and I'm a bit disappointed about the realization of this manga...
Actually, shoujo mangas adaptation really lack compared to shonen adaptation I think...
JojoDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:43 PM
Sergeant
The art is so pretty though! And one-sided love is sad Crying I really like the anime songs as well! Its lovely and soothing.

chaozsamaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 3:39 AM
Private
i'm done with season 1 and currently watching season 2. kuronuma is so kawaii!!!
RyanellDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 9:42 PM
Private
Ah...My favourite...Kuronuma Sawako and Kazehaya Shouta..I wish to have a pure and innocent love as them...So beautiful..

Added (24/May/2011, 10:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Just so you know, there is a japanese movie on the manga..
Plus the actor who plays Kazehaya is like one of the hottest guy in Japan..
Though the anime is much better with the effects abd etc, I think the movie is worth watching..
LOL:)

I've totally fallen for their innocent love.

KeiDate: Sunday, 29/May/2011, 4:56 AM
Private
This anime is so cute! It's too adorable *A* It makes me wish there was a Kazehaya in my life xD;;
PaulaDate: Sunday, 29/May/2011, 6:05 AM
Private
I really like this anime, I even downloaded it..it makes me want to go back to my high school days..
milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:32 AM
Colonel
Hey, I read the manga for this. But is the anime good?

moDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 2:33 AM
Private
This is such an adorable anime/manga!!! I watched and loved every episode!! The author did a really good job creating Kimi ni Todoke.
CherubtxDate: Sunday, 30/Oct/2011, 5:17 PM
Private
I love the manga!!! I just finished reading volume 10 in the U.S. The anime was pretty good, too, but it doesn't differ much from the manga and I always like it when they throw in some extras that you haven't already seen in the manga.

The live action movie they did was great, also. I would definitely recommend it. I love it when Kazuya gets jealous!
innoDate: Friday, 16/Dec/2011, 9:44 PM
Private
I absolute love this anime! It makes me fall all warm and fuzzy inside! love And I love the songs that are played at the beginning and end of each season. They are soo catchy!!
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:08 AM
Private
este anime es muy lindo, tierno y puro.... y es muy buena su historia de sawako!!!
lazygirlDate: Saturday, 28/Jan/2012, 4:17 PM
Private
Look,guys, will it be the third season of this awsome anime? Manga is going on, so I have a slight hope. If somebody knows more, please, share with information!!!!!
barbie2Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 10:35 AM
Private
This anime is nice... I like to watch their pure love grow up eyebrows
purplemittinsDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:14 PM
Private
I absolutely love this series especially they way they animated it. I love the style the characters. I've always been a very big fan of this series. I thought that the characters were all different which was refreshing.
kitty15Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:36 AM
Private
i haven't read the manga nor have i started to watch this but im about to download this after im done here i wanna watch this anime before i read the manga!
as the manga is being loved by many reader and i heard/read many good comments. so i hope i like it as will. ali_061
sweetyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 4:20 PM
Private
This anime is very romantic and I love the girl a lot because she is very pure ali_105 and I want them to make 3 season for it.
lamv001Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 5:46 PM
Private
I like the fact that it was made into a movie instead of a drama....the episodic presentation is so much better in an anime lol shine
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kimi ni Todoke
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024