[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kimi ni Todoke
Kimi ni Todoke
nujivaaDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 5:16 PM
Private
i just love this anime! watched the entire thing as it came out. gah would've loved some more drama though.
SkyyDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 0:59 AM
Private
I love this anime. I like how the pace goes slowly between Kazehaya-kun & Sawako.
reddeathDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 1:54 PM
Private
Kimi ni Todoke has a beautiful and funny story line
I love Sawako's attempt at makeing friends at first
BabethDate: Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 8:48 AM
Private
I like it too! most of the time I begin by watching an anime and finish by read the manga because it is not enough!

Post edited by Babeth - Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 8:48 AM
GobDate: Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 11:06 PM
Private
Its a really cute hearwarming story love that can be recommended to every1 in my opinion. I really like how the pace of the story is and that she doesnt change her attitude overnight. I also like the girlfriend duo that are really nice and only have a bad outer reputation.

Post edited by Gob - Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 11:07 PM
phoebe485Date: Wednesday, 01/Sep/2010, 4:45 AM
Private
Kimi ni todoke is other of my mangas and anime favorites, it is super romantic, i love all.
Katsura89Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/2010, 3:02 PM
Private
Kimi ni todoke is a very good manga! The characters are lovable...
Sawako, with her lack of self-confidence is very lovable but I would liker her to be more self-confident and not to listen to the other's critics...
She fell in love with Kazehaya but the story is long and at the end of the eight volume there's no kiss Crying
They are too shy but it's that that make them so lovely...
angryriverDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 11:12 PM
Private
I think Sawako's character is pretty funny. I like some of her scarry faces she makes but i like how some of her happy faces are really cute and Kazehaya wants to monopolize it. LOL
BJDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 0:44 AM
Private
I love this story. Although I have not seen the anime, I have been reading the manga. The story is so cute to me so the manga is good maybe I should check out the anime.
GoDOfParkourDate: Saturday, 11/Sep/2010, 7:45 PM
Private
i love this anime,this was one of the many anime's i've enjoyed a lot....
the story is good
Romance,Drama,Action
i would've liked if there was a second season.
kcrisiDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 10:00 PM
Private
I was surprised and happy when I heared that they were going to make an anime version of it. Love both the anime and manga, a good read and watch if you ask me!
A-chanDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 9:16 AM
Private
I know the mange very well I did not know there was also an anime thank you i am going to check it out giggle
gabiDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:19 PM
Private
this one.. i loveee...

i already read the manga and watch part of the anime... ( i don't know if there are new episodes)

and ii really tought was cute...

fatedestinyDate: Saturday, 15/Jan/2011, 1:21 AM
Private
The second season is already out in Japan. I'm so happy. yeahhah
I was captivated the first season and this second season is sure to be just as good.
I like Sawako is so cute, do not understand why you say sadako if super nice and sweet. It is one of my favorite characters together with Kazehaya. shine
BabyRalukutzaDate: Thursday, 24/Feb/2011, 3:00 PM
Private
I like Kimi ni Todoke very much, though i dislike the fact that Sawako has such a bad impression about her and that sometimes is so dull. I like Kazehaya a lot cause he's cool and optimistic, Ryu (although he's a silent person, he's a very good friend), Pin (he's so funny) and also Kento Miura. Great series, woth watching/reading.
dutchessYukiDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:10 AM
Sergeant
Seems like this anime might be worth watching. I keep seeing it but I didn't have the urge to watch it. Most likely because of the pictures that are posted to promote this. But I'll check it out soon! I love Kaichu Wa Maid Sama!!!
MeloDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 1:17 PM
Private
I watched it it was really good but it did'nt have much romance in it which made me lose a bit intrest :( Beggingeyes
bloody13mayDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 1:54 PM
Private
both anime and manga of Kimi ni Todoke are really good. The story line seems realistic not so into fiction, all the best of it is each characteristic so unique especially Sawako and kazehaya eyebrows
ralphsmumDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 7:17 AM
Private
An awesome manga and anime!. I really want to see the movie as well. The manga is the best in my opinion, though.
tinzDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 8:55 AM
Private
Kazehaya is so RedFox1 sweet to Sunako. Pin is also adorable. The anime adaptation did justice with the manga. Can't wait to see the live-action movie adaptation of the series; I hope it does not disappoint.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kimi ni Todoke
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024