[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Does anyone know any good Anime to watch? (I'm ran out of anime to watch so suggest me some good ones!)
Does anyone know any good Anime to watch?
cheong-saDate: Monday, 31/Mar/2014, 6:53 AM
Private
hetalia is pretty funny every country is a person has a lot of episodes but short (6 mins a episode max)
aria the scarlet ammo (currently watching this and i love it) about a group of teens that go to a assassain school main guy comes from a long line of famous assassains but has to be arouse before he gets into the state (becomes a different person who he hates) 
attack on titan?
elcarnicerDate: Thursday, 03/Apr/2014, 11:07 AM
Private
If you like war "Kingdom" have a lot of action and is a anime really great you can enjoy with sport anime they are a lot of them with romance.Yu Yu Hakusho a litle old but very good story or Kenshin the samurai are the 2 with a lot of action and a litle romance.
faiqatuzzihniDate: Wednesday, 14/May/2014, 8:10 PM
Private
have you ever watched or read "slam dunk"?????

believe me! it's a veryy veryyy veryyy super great manga or anime.
there you can find many things: entertaiment (because its very funny and interesting), tension, dream, friendship,,,,etc.
zorryDate: Wednesday, 28/May/2014, 0:06 AM
Private
From sport anime my favorite are Prince of Tennis and Major. I like very much also Hikaru no Go, but i don't count the game of go as sport one.
From romance i recomend  Hanasakeru Seishounen - nice story and handsome characters.
From the horror side I liked Highschool of the Dead and still keeping an eye on the manga since is ongoing.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Does anyone know any good Anime to watch? (I'm ran out of anime to watch so suggest me some good ones!)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024