[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » His and Her Circumstances (recommend)
His and Her Circumstances
coryDate: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:27 PM
Private
For those who like the a more serious love story but not as much harem or pervertedness to it, I would recommend His and Her Circumstance. It a pity that the anime only cover about 1/3 of the manga and thus don't have a resolute ending.The manga is also good in giving background and the ending to the story.
kattDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 6:48 PM
Sergeant
they should have made it with better graphics instead... tiptip
... but the story was nice RedFox1

kat
AnnaDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 8:14 PM
Private
I would also recommend His and Her Circumstances. Though personally I read the manga first so I like that better. I would also recommend Air even though it had me crying :Crying:. Its still a great romance and story
hanisuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 9:03 AM
Private
At first i was curious about this his and her circumstances. But when i googled, it turns out to be Kare Kano. Silly me. hehe. I've read the manga and its really good. I never heard about the anime but maybe i should give it a try :)
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:18 PM
Private
I love this anime <3 I'm sad it was cut short. I love the manga too. It was also awesome, but in a different way.
JojoDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 6:42 PM
Sergeant
Who is this anime/manga by? What is the plot to it? I have never heard of it!

milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 02/Jun/2011, 1:31 PM
Colonel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kare_Kano

quatrevav35Date: Sunday, 05/Jun/2011, 10:14 PM
Private
Quote (Anna)
I would also recommend His and Her Circumstances. Though personally I read the manga first so I like that better. I would also recommend Air even though it had me crying :Crying:. Its still a great romance and story

It was the opposite for me, I actually watched the series first and fell in love with it. A few years later I found out about the manga and read through it. I love them both, but I can say I prefer the manga, mostly because it goes much farther than the anime does.
LitamikoDate: Friday, 22/Jul/2011, 2:44 AM
Private
I haven't read all the manga yet for this series, but I owe and love the anime. I agree that it's a great love story without the harem and crazy stuff.

I would also suggest Fushigi Yuugi for people that want to watch a good love series, however, be prepared to see them get together/break apart/together/apart/together.
SanjûichiDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/2011, 12:16 PM
Private
I love both the anime and the manga. I think the two version are good but like cory said, that's too bad that the anime is just about the beginning of the story.
jonDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:11 PM
Private
i enjoy this series. wish they adapted the rest of the manga
AJ5107Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:49 AM
Private
I remember picking this series up and thinking that it'd be a good manga to read.
I was wrong...it was an AMAZING manga :D

I enjoyed the story and how it unfolded, the way new characters were introduced. I loved how the characters grew and the art was lovely ^^

It's truly fantastic, and it's great that though Arima and Yukino are the central characters, all the other characters were given good storylines and background~
kitty15Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:07 AM
Private
OMG i just loved this anime and manga it was the best normal school life manga/anime was going the same way as manga but if only there were more season(s) to it as it only ended half way it was a sweet and nice anime to watch it was 2nd to Fruits Basket i bought both together and i will dont remember with i watched first but from my guess it was Fruits Basket then this.

i was very upset that here was no 2nd season.
lazygirlDate: Saturday, 26/May/2012, 8:37 PM
Private
This anime is very good. But dont stop and read manga! You can read only this manga and have thoughts for monthes. This mangaka is full of love to life and you will have the same feelings. Very recommended.
sukasahaDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 6:38 AM
Private
Yeah, sadness the anime never completed itself. Too much recapping too in each episode....

I never checked the manga, but probably should. Each character was likeable. Miyazawa kind of reminds me a little bit of myself with the front & back door act haha. Such is life though, we have to create a front and back to make it work. It gets crazy (like in the story) when they meet face to face lol mocking
V-anityDate: Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 4:25 AM
Private
This is one of my fav stories :] It's life like and very good. I recommend it to everyone who looks for a good story.
SlovenaDate: Tuesday, 16/Oct/2012, 12:58 PM
Private
I'm also started from anime and than find the manga. I like manga most because it deepier in opening the characters. Maybe this maga one of that which covering not only life of main heroes but also side stories. som eof them in CareCano become my favorite.

There is nothing mohuschestvennee words. Anatole France
Welcome to the World of word
WawaDate: Tuesday, 30/Apr/2013, 11:21 AM
Private
i like this manga/anime too... i watch the anime 1st later watch the anime..
the girl character is very very funny...  ali_061
Forum » Discussions » Anime » His and Her Circumstances (recommend)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024