[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampires (Please share your anime favorites which is about vampires.)
Vampires
RaishaDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 0:44 AM
Private
Heyy. ^^ i love vampire anime, and manga. i'm watcing vampire knight, trinity blood, blood +, and blood the last vampire [blood + moive] ^^. i also read the manga for vampire knight, although i'm behind ^//^; their is also vampire game, it's not an anime, only a manga but i really recommend it :3
NomimoDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 4:08 AM
Private
Hellsing was great, I don't really know any others. Maybe Vampire Hunter D.
Sammwich4uDate: Tuesday, 19/Apr/2011, 6:05 AM
Private
tiptip Lets see Blood the Last Vampire, Blood+, Hellsing and Hellsing OVAs, Dance in the Vampire Bund (I like the manga better), Vampire Knight, Black Blood Brothers, Trinity Blood for me!

I really like vampire manga and animes apparently giggle

InioMikaDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 1:26 PM
Private
i love vampire knight but I've only seen the anime and was a little disturbed by the fact they were siblings.....
Don't know about anyone else on that note, still a good anime on a whole though and I enjoyed it ^.^
milkcoffeeDate: Sunday, 24/Apr/2011, 12:16 PM
Colonel
that will be zombie loan! :D though the anime is not completed but the manga is! :D

ManazyaoiDate: Thursday, 28/Apr/2011, 1:55 AM
Lieutenant
VAMPIRE HUNTER D One because he is hawt giggle and two because he is super sexii eyebrows >.> i wouldnt mind being bitten is all i am saying RedFox1
visifDate: Saturday, 30/Apr/2011, 4:22 AM
Private
Shiki! Eh wait, Shiki is vampire or not? But they drunk blood. So it's still vampire right?
And Vampire Knight! Love Zero, but it incest right?
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 30/Apr/2011, 5:54 PM
Colonel
Then again, is twilight considered one? :)

Lonely-HeartDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 5:12 PM
Private
zombie loan, vampire knight
that's what i have till now tiptip

lonely~
momokoDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 11:05 PM
Private
mine is vampire knight... giggle

Added (09/May/2011, 0:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I really love vampire mangas especially if there is smut included, it really has something special when the guys are vaampires don't know why they just somehow seem mysterious and sexy lool

khanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:44 PM
Private
Trinity Blood was the first vampire anime i watched and liked it and the 2and i watched was blood +. i liked both of them very much
gravitationDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 5:01 AM
Private
I loved Hellsing and Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Another favourite is Nightwalker- Midnight Detective, it is a oldie but a goodie
youcanttellwhatsinsideDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 6:51 PM
Private
Trinity blood and black blood brothers are two of my favorites
SurikendeoDate: Wednesday, 22/Feb/2012, 0:01 AM
Private
Vampire Knight, Black Blood brothers are great!
Hellsing, Nightwalker.
Unafortunally there aren't as many vampires animes as I wish Beggingeyes
YdeathDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 1:49 AM
Private
to be honest, i thnik the best fictional vampires are the ones from america. Theynstay truer to the actual ledgends. However, my favorite vampire anime and manga is Dance in the vampire bund. All the other ones i can thing of are mainly comady. Karin is really good though. i thik it's also called chiba vampire or somthing like that.

Jeffrey

Added (24/Feb/2012, 1:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, i forgot about trinity blood and blood. They were both good. Althought that latest blood that clamo cid really stunk.

Jeffrey

cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:21 AM
Private
I've only watched three, Karin, Vampire Knight and Black Blood Brothers. Not sure about them being favorites, but they are the only ones I've seen. Not many vampire animes to begin with either.
natasha_ellaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:51 AM
Private
loved Vampire Knight
saw legend of DUO cause the characters looked hot
Black Blood Brothers was cute
Dance in the vampire Bund was ok...
Trinity blood was awesome, and the characters were hot :X:X:X wished to see more of Abel and Cain :D
Katana1765Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:59 AM
Private
The first vampire anime for me to watch and is still my all time favorite is Vampire Hunter D. I was really excited when they brought out a sequel to it that turned out fairly well. I also like Hellsing(both versions), Vampire knight, Trinity Blood, and Black Blood Brothers.
JillerDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:28 PM
Private
Favorite vampire anime of all time:
Hellsing! Watched it first a few years back on TV, found it again some year ago. Still great!
I like badass vampires that _are_ vampires and not glittering vegetarians :p
Though I have to say its quite sad that its not nearly as long as the manga (which was awesome as well).

Is the Dance In The Vampire Bund anime as good as the manga is? And how far has the story progressed?
Sakura_AizenDate: Thursday, 08/Mar/2012, 6:18 AM
Private
For me, right now i'm sooooooo into NOAH in Lost In London. I love vampiric romance, i wanna see a happy ending to that manhwa. It'd b so awesome yayayay
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampires (Please share your anime favorites which is about vampires.)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024