[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampires (Please share your anime favorites which is about vampires.)
Vampires
ChoukoDate: Saturday, 23/Oct/2010, 3:22 PM
Sergeant
Does anyone here like vampire anime? Please share some of your favorites then ~

Mine are Vampire Knight and Blood+ (awesome ones XD)

Post edited by Chouko - Saturday, 23/Oct/2010, 3:22 PM
yurokDate: Saturday, 27/Nov/2010, 10:37 PM
Private
well there is also sennen no yuki it's a good comedy and.... the darren shan manga if you liked the books its pretty decent and fortune arterial that is a school life manga with vampires but not as vampire knight....
Scorp10nDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 11:32 AM
Private
Black Blood Brothers - that's the one I like best, a little bit comic with very cool action and a great story that will make u watch to the end.
then Vampire Hunter D, Trinity Blood, Hellsing(I liked the AlucarD <=> DraculA), DarkStalkers, Rosario to Vampire, Karin is also good to watch once. Legend of DUO was also good to watch but a little bit confusing.
amaneshiDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 5:53 PM
Private
Scorp10n, I'm almost absolutely agried with you. Vampire Hunter D - Yes cool (3 of 5), Hellsing storiline is litle poor for me (4 of 5), Rosario to Vampire - I watched it too, but it something naive (manga much better)(4 of 5). And my favourite Trinity Blood, the atmosphere is amazing but unfortunately anime not ended in first season and no more have, only manga... (5 of 5)!
dk06Date: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 8:23 PM
Private
Vampire Knight is my favorite. The only one that I think compares is Dance in the Vampire Bund. But Karrin and Rosario to Vampire are not bad.
Scorp10nDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 9:34 AM
Private
I haven't got the chance to watch Dance in the Vampire Bund, I've read the description on aniDB and I'm not very eager to watch it, but I've notice that another group restarted to translate Ultraviolet, and I'll like to see that one. I've seen the life movie, and if it's anything like that than I know i'll like it.
KeleiosDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 3:50 PM
Private
I really like Vampire knight however I have to claim Trinity Blood as my favorite. Just can't get over all the twists and turns.
ellaDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 7:34 AM
Private
Blood+ was the first anime vampire that i had watch, black blood brothers was 2nd
TrUeWiShDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 2:14 PM
Private
i'm a fan of Vampires so i try to watch or read anything i can get my hands on about them. Vampire Knight and Dance in the Vampire Bund- both manga and anime- are on top of the list of my favorites vampire stories but i really enjoyed watching Black Blood Brother i actually was a bit sad that it ended too fast because the story line and characters all were very good and fun to watch :D

Post edited by TrUeWiSh - Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 2:40 PM
BabyRalukutzaDate: Thursday, 24/Feb/2011, 2:17 PM
Private
I'm also a fan of vampires and mangas/animes with vampires, especially since i'm from the country where Dracula lived (Romania). I liked VK a lot (especially Zero, Akatsuki Kain and Ichijou Takuma). Blood+ was one of my fav animes ever (great story, complex characters, a fine watch) and also Hellsing (Alucard was freakin' hot and cool). I found Black Blood Brother an interesting watch too, especially that red haired vapire, i think his name was Zelman Clock, that was so cute and cool at the same time, even though he was supposed to be a bad guy and also Kotarou-kun who was so brave at 10 years old.
dutchessYukiDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:15 AM
Sergeant
I will check out your posted vampire animes since I'm on the look-out for more vamp anime. I love Vampire Knight, Rosario the Vampire (they should have another season), Karin (it's ok); Dance In The Vampire Bund. Does anyone have a recommendation for a vamp love story/comedy anime????
PaoDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:30 AM
Private
That would be Vampire Knight but not the anime version. I also really love Trinity Blood and Blood+
miaka-chinDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 4:44 PM
Private
well, i really liked trinity blood. and karin (chibi vampire karin) it was really funny.

i didn't see many vampire anime although i really like the whole vampire subject..

enelyaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 8:34 PM
Private
I'm... an absolute vampire fan. I try to read/watch stuff that has vampires in it.

My favourite would have to be Black Blood Brothers. I really liked BBB, really wish there was more ;_;

dashDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:01 AM
Sergeant
The best for me is Trinity Blood. And then it would be BBB
KaninDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:50 PM
Private
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust for me. A brilliant combination of amazing action, a believably love story, and racism. Amazing movie if you ask me.
EezaDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 5:34 PM
Private
For me it's Vampire Knight and Darren Shan, great anime and manga.
tcain99Date: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 11:03 PM
Private
my favorite is trinity blood, blood+ and vampire knight as they tell new versions of the vampire series and have good action scenes in them

Post edited by tcain99 - Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 11:08 PM
lialahDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 6:27 AM
Private
Both versions of blood+, althought I like the first one slightly better with it's more vicious version of Saya, although I still love the newer version. I desperate for there to be a sequel because of that cliffhanger in the anime.
reinelilithDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 4:43 PM
Private
My favorite is form all is vampire knight! but honestly, i like blood +, Vampire Hunter D too, but still vampire knight is the best.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampires (Please share your anime favorites which is about vampires.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024