[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Code Geass
Code Geass
visifDate: Saturday, 30/Apr/2011, 3:30 AM
Private
I watching Code Geass R2 and I think the ending is good, well I didn't like the part when Lelouch desperate and Rolo died, I cried when I watched Lelouch-sama died.
Oh just remember, you must look at this video
REGRET MESSAGE CODE GEASS
You can search on youtube, it's Rin voice but this PV is about Nunnaly feeling when Lelouch-sama died
AerteDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 10:12 PM
Private
I loved this series! It could have been so much better if the last season wasn't so rushed... :(
Plots where the "villain" wins are always so intriguing.
YamiRemus3208Date: Monday, 02/May/2011, 11:16 AM
Private
I loved the series and I was totally annoyed when in the end (and in between) Lelouch was like "I must do this for Nunnally!" and he was always Nunnaly-this and Nunnally-that! Too annoying! Someone told me that in the newest manga that's mostly for a past contractor of CC, at some points that's in the future,you can see Lelouch being alive after R2.I want to believe that.
RawrRawrDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 4:15 AM
Private
Has anyone see anything about that new Code Geass coming out that focuses on the past? I am kinda upset that its a prequel. But what can you do?
CocoDate: Monday, 23/May/2011, 6:35 AM
Private
Rawr: Is it really a prequel? I thought it was more of a "in the same setting/same world" - or at least that's the impression I got from the chapters I read.
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:36 PM
Private
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled supposed to be on air sometime next year (2012). A side story from the previous two code geass animation.
ThaneDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:14 PM
Private
A really good anime, but the ending was controversial for most people.. I personally disliked it cause I found it pretty fake..
mkiDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 9:03 PM
Private
I think the Anime is really good,
but I don't like the end, becaus ther are too many open questions
parisjmcDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 5:22 AM
Private
I love love loved it i cried at the end. I hate that it was really clear weather he died or not but overall great anime. But i wanted lelouch to have it all he of course was my favorite.
barbie2Date: Monday, 20/Feb/2012, 8:07 AM
Private
The good person in the end had to die...i don't like the end of this anime grrr
natasha_ellaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:42 AM
Private
i have seen both season with a pause between them, since the second one was not finished when i saw the first one.

It was mind blowing and so very interesting. i was practically glued to the computer. although i was sad to see the ending :( wished he lived :((
tsukasaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 7:50 PM
Private
One of the best anime series i loved with beautiful yet sad ending ali_101 despite all the kill and killed innocent people by the main heroin, the story line of the entire plot had a very deep meaning to it for me.

however it's manga, was very complicated since there's lots of spin of like suzaku part, nunnally part and lelouch ...
death_signsDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 1:35 AM
Private
A great anime a lot of action and scheming but i like the idea of how Lelouch is working towards his revenge and realizes things are actually not that simple. The depth in the plot is what really pulls me in.

Though I don't even know it myself whether it was a good or bad ending anymore. How can the author do that to Lelouch haiz it was so depressing. and the ambiguous ending hmmm...
Although i know ya he got stabbed and he dead i still wanna believe he didn't. It's like holding onto a last straw of hope. Though with this new series coming up i do not know whether there's a chance or not.

i hope the author would change their mind one day in regards to reviving Lelouch with a miracle survival you know something like that...... ok i guess i'm dreaming too much but still silently hope for so Shining

Post edited by death_signs - Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 2:42 AM
welandDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:44 AM
Private
This is one of my brother's absolute favorites. I ship Lelouch and CC. I don't enjoy psychological things, though.
WinterDate: Tuesday, 13/Nov/2012, 10:54 AM
Private
i loved this anime.....i didn't expect the end...the drawings are very beautiful!!
NaNaReilLeDate: Sunday, 27/Jan/2013, 3:39 PM
Private
Sure diiid ! Beautiful but its hurt somehow.. T__T
I hate the idea of Shirley died, she was about to support Lelouch over her sorrow, but then Rollo *jiiit*
Then Lelouch died, I went (...) what to say? Can't even explain it =__=
But its good that they died together, not that i longed for some romance stuff :-", but the idea of dying alone is plain and cold =| *Shirley is the only normal person who actually don't have any relation with Lelouch rebellion who understands and want to support him despite her dead beloved father, the other supporting people around him is a war team, or anything like that =__=" poor lulu...
WawaDate: Wednesday, 01/May/2013, 3:23 AM
Private
well, i like this anime o.o but the ending in the season 2 left me wanting more...
i want to know what happ to lulu actually? what bout the promise?
and what will happ to C.C?
and nunally is lulu sister name right? xD
she become the gov?
all i know is everything become better since lulu killed by zero day Crying
no.... give us lulu backkkk.....
:)Date: Saturday, 10/Aug/2013, 4:01 PM
Private
I love. Thanks :)
SDDDate: Monday, 08/Aug/2016, 9:49 PM
Private
It's one of my favourite shine

Added (08/Aug/2016, 9:49 PM)