Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Favorite old anime/manga
Favorite old anime/manga
DarkLightDate: Wednesday, 29/Aug/2012, 9:52 AM
Private
Hey guys so just wondering what are your favorite old anime and or manga

Mine is Hana Yori Dango

I know its old and the anime isn't that good but I love the story line and plot I've read the full manga watched the anime and also all of the drama versions ^_^
V-anityDate: Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 4:24 AM
Private
hmmm... Hana Yori Dango is amazing, I wish they did more one shot's about what happened after the story ended ;] The style may be outdated but it's still nice and entertaining to watch.

Post edited by V-anity - Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 6:30 AM
SlovenaDate: Tuesday, 16/Oct/2012, 12:59 PM
Private
Quote (DarkLight)
Mine is Hana Yori Dango

mine too.
But my first love was CandyCandy. I started from anime, but love this manga also very much.

There is nothing mohuschestvennee words. Anatole France
Welcome to the World of word
mizudreamsDate: Thursday, 01/Nov/2012, 0:51 AM
Private
ahh, I have to admit I became interested in anime and manga because my husband watched DBZ everytime it came on the tube. When I first watched it, the first thing that came to mind is "hmm… these heroes have wives, some have children, but there is zippola about their relationships- okay, not zippola, but certainly very limited in the development of romantic relationships between the characters."

I figured that if this was a big enough movement to have reached the US, that there had to be more to it, and so I began looking into it.

I too love Hana Yori Dango, although I admit the art was so bad I had to force myself to read it the first time. Then, when I got caught up in the story, I was able t overlook the quality of the art. The movies have been great fun, and I've moved on into watching some J and K dorama, and several movies, many of which I've watched more than once because it seems to me that there are so many levels of story to them, for example Orthros no Inu-

Some of the manga and anime I have read or watched are silly, some are very deep, but all are entertaining in their own right, and I've always thought that informal writing such as the graphic novels and cartoons of a culture provide an excellent insight into the way a culture works. I"m not saying that I take anime and manga as gospel truth, just that they can provide an insight into the way any given culture perceives humor.
tamaki87Date: Friday, 02/Nov/2012, 3:46 AM
Private
Inuyasha,it's my first anime.In order to watch it,i had staied up late for many times!!The story is really good,and the characters are have so many kinds of style,Kagome is so kind,Inuyasha is handsome(while somethimes he is so cute!!)And Shippo is soo kawaii,I like it so much that I hope I could have such a cute fox as my pet. ali_105
catpipe8363Date: Wednesday, 26/Dec/2012, 0:23 AM
Private
Mine is Mobile Police patlor.
WawaDate: Tuesday, 30/Apr/2013, 11:19 AM
Private
Mine is Misery... old comic i like. only 2 volume... but like it the most cause its a sad love story thou the end is happy..
LMitsukiDate: Monday, 06/May/2013, 11:13 AM
Private
Sailor Moon and Full Moon Sagashite. I like a lot more, but these are my favorites.
CCS is also lovely <33 So many childhood memories!
inesmieiroDate: Monday, 06/Jan/2014, 7:17 PM
Private
Mine is "Marmalade Boy"!
nanaphungDate: Monday, 20/Jan/2014, 10:55 AM
Private
Who ever try watching anime "Nobunagun"? It's a new anime but very interesting :)
sinfulknell1813Date: Wednesday, 19/Mar/2014, 8:54 PM
Private
My favorite old manga is Basara (its the very first manga ive ever read) and my favorite old anime is Inuyasha (its is alse my first anime ive seen  lol)
elcarnicerDate: Wednesday, 02/Apr/2014, 11:24 AM
Private
I loved too much old anime to take only one i loved all the world threater master piece anime like remy princess sarah family trapp etc.. . In manga dunno perhaps why i started to love manga and anime is for dragon ball i think is the first manga and anime i loved in my life.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Favorite old anime/manga
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024