Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kaichou wa maid sama
Kaichou wa maid sama
itaDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 4:52 PM
Private
Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.

Training, studying, and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight, boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is threatened when the popular, attractive, and somewhat impassive Takumi Usui takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.

==================================================================
Have you ever seen it?? this anime is so good !!! their story don't make us boring to watching this anime
hope you will watching this love

i love korean ^^
BKMDOG21Date: Sunday, 19/Feb/2012, 11:15 AM
Private
yeah misaki's reactions to takumi is just to funny if you like the anime check out the manga if you haven't yet i personally hope there will be a season2 and also a season 2 of skip beat.reading the manga's are good but when you see your favorite series animated it's just makes the jokes and expressions more funny imo
MawweeeDate: Monday, 20/Feb/2012, 8:45 PM
Private
This has one of the better school romance settings that i have seen and read its so good i have watched season 1 atleast 20 times over >.<
JamieDate: Sunday, 26/Feb/2012, 9:03 AM
Private
Yes! Kaichou wa maid sama is one of my all time favorite anime and manga (only below faster than a kiss). The anime was probably one of the first I watched and I loved it, Usui is the type of character I like to see in shojou. But if you like the anime you really have to read the manga, the story just gets so much better.
Still, fingers crossed for a season 2 :D
natasha_ellaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:49 AM
Private
this was another anime that i followed every week to see when it was completed so i can download it and watch it :D it was lovely, and it raised my mood a lot. cute and romantic :D
tsukasaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:02 PM
Private
To me this series doesn't have a very impact scene that makes me remember, however when you started watching it, you can stop but continue on~ it's had very smooth plot
KimmieDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:46 PM
Private
I really love this anime. The guy is smart and always looking for the main girl is awesome. Wish they create more anime like this!
SherillDate: Thursday, 05/Apr/2012, 10:47 AM
Private
this anime is one of my favorite anime of all time. i just so love the story.. RedFox1
Tamagoyaki_himeDate: Sunday, 08/Apr/2012, 5:27 PM
Private
This is one of my fave animies. I really like romantic comedies like this one! I have watched the anime over more times than I care to remember!

Post edited by Tamagoyaki_hime - Sunday, 08/Apr/2012, 6:02 PM
blue-yDate: Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 5:46 PM
Private
I first read the manga way before the anime aired, but left it on-hold while waiting for more chapters.. Then the anime was released, watched the first episode and initially disliked it cos Usui looked more handsome in the manga. But then I came across it again quite recently, and I quite like it (been watching a few episodes so far).

Seems that the manga also has interesting developments. Love the things about Usui!!! runninghearts
salsaDate: Saturday, 28/Apr/2012, 3:41 PM
Private
hohohohoho...I ever read this manga until chapter 21, the story so dramatical....

nice to be in movie.... ali_072
Attachments: 7462389.jpg (95.7 Kb)

Post edited by salsa - Saturday, 28/Apr/2012, 3:43 PM
RitaDnzDate: Friday, 25/May/2012, 9:43 PM
Private
Quote (salsa)
nice to be in movie....

What it's been made into a movie? Seriously? Where can I find it?
sasmikiDate: Wednesday, 30/May/2012, 7:53 PM
Private
I adore this anime.
What I prefer it is Misaki who protects the girl

Post edited by sasmiki - Wednesday, 30/May/2012, 7:53 PM
mim_star1124Date: Tuesday, 26/Jun/2012, 6:10 AM
Private
Waah...I really love this anime..I even went to a computer shop once a week just so I could watch every episode of it when it was still airing.. Hahahah! Up till now, I still love watching it. I also started to read its manga series. Hehehe.. I still can't get over it. I love how the characters were portrayed; misaki, usui, shintani, and even the 3 idiots.. I highly recommend this anime for all those who love rom-com genre.
haenaDate: Sunday, 14/Oct/2012, 1:18 PM
Private
I really love the manga and anime version of kaichou wa maid-sama! I hope the story will progress soon and I really hope for a good ending for takumi and misaki. <3 <3 <3

Added (14/Oct/2012, 1:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I really love the manga and anime version of kaichou wa maid-sama! I hope the story will progress soon and I really hope for a good ending for takumi and misaki. <3 <3 <3

WinterDate: Thursday, 22/Nov/2012, 9:55 AM
Private
I really love this anime. I love how the characters were portrayed. I will start to read its manga series because the anime is wonderful.
fruityrowingDate: Monday, 18/Feb/2013, 11:02 PM
Private
I had stopped watching anime and reading manga/manhwas for a while but when I heard this synopsis I couldn't stop myself from watching the anime and oh em gee! It was SO GOOD! I even watched it with my younger brother- who also enjoyed it!
inesmieiroDate: Monday, 06/Jan/2014, 7:17 PM
Private
So far one of my favourite animes shine
cynthiafabreDate: Thursday, 12/Mar/2015, 7:23 PM
Private
I liked the anime and the manga. I really did, but don't you guys feel like they could've done a better background for Takumi? And they could've given us more of their relationship development. I guess i feel like it wasn't really over, but then again I feel sad when most of my series are over.
zoemitica002Date: Monday, 23/Apr/2018, 12:34 PM
Private
I really like the manga and the anime. First i saw the anime and i love it. then i read the manga and it was also awesome =)
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kaichou wa maid sama
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024