Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Music » johnny & Associates
johnny & Associates
kasumiDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 1:10 AM
Private
johnny & associates
is a Japanese talent agency founded by Johnny Kitagawa Kitagawa and his sister Mary in 1963.
This agency is dedicated to recruiting young artists over 12 years to train in the skills of dancing, singing and interpretation
not only produces bands, but artists also engage in starring in advertisements, television programs or series. In addition also involved in radio, musicals and concerts
groups:
Arachi: Masaki Aiba, Jun Matsumoto, Kazunari Ninomiya, Satoshi Ohno, Sho Sakurai

Tackey & Tsubasa: Hideaki Takizawa, Tsubasa Imai

Golf & Mike: Golf (Pichaya Nitipaisalkul), Mike (Pirath Nitipaisalkul)

NEWS: Ryo Nishikido, Koyama Keiichiro, Yamashita Tomohisa, Masuda Takahisa, Shigeaki Kato, Yuya Tegoshi
Former Members: Hiroki Uchi, Hironori Kusano, Takahiro Moriuchi

etc.

I hope you want to know if you do not know are all very nice you will like

BYE m057 onion50

MeilinaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 1:08 PM
Private
I like je artists, such as kattun, news, and arashi. But lately I so into smap giggle
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 11:01 AM
Sergeant
I love KAT-TUN. I didn't listen to much J/K-pop until recently and really loved some of the stuff I've heard from them.

LoveJuice/Jin Akanishi = Best Beat Eva.
And his live performance was off the chain.

A little Sin is good for the soul...
PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:31 AM
Private
I love listening to the older songs made by KAT-TUN like Real Face, Moon and Water Dance. I love Kizuna by Kazuya Kamenashi. But I would have to say I prefer Jin Akanishi out of all the members of KAT-TUN. Since he has left KAT-TUN, I don't really listen to their current newer songs. I listen to Jin's songs more now than I do KAT-TUN's. I love Care, Eternal, Tipsy Girl and A Page out of all the songs he has made. I can't wait for when he finally releases another new single.
kosjatkoDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 3:29 PM
Private
I'm not so into j-pop, but a lot of Johnnie's are playing in doramas and they are not so bad. And I like some of arashi's theme songs for doramas.
AlysonDate: Friday, 31/Aug/2012, 5:06 PM
Private
In J-dramas I listen songs of arashi, kattun, news, yamashita tomohisa, Kis-My-Ft2, kanjani (RYO)....

I like J-music and I didn't listen K-pop, I don`t like K pop, but my friends love K-pop
Forum » Discussions » Music » johnny & Associates
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024