[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Music » J-Rock (for J-Pop and J-Rock fans)
J-Rock
ToshiyaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 2:31 PM
Private
A thread for those who are inlove with J-Rockers (also J-Pop) such as Gackt, X-Japan, Glay, Dir En Grey, SID, Aqua Timez, UverWorld, Da Pump, Chemistry, YUI, Rie fu, Yuna Ito, etc.

lets us keep an update about our fave artist by posting anything here such as why you like them or of their tour schedule to keep other fans also informed.

ralphsmumDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 7:25 AM
Private
Miyavi!!!!!. I'm a huge fan!. He tours quite often as well, you can find out he's current status on either his myspace or his twitter - he updates quite frequently.
winrydu84Date: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 8:27 PM
Private
i agree with miyavi ! i really love want he plays guitar ... that's why i start playing ...
but my fav' band is definitly The GazettE even if i do like VAMPS too !
gazette upload their website and i know that ruki and aoi have twitter ...
LunarangDate: Wednesday, 13/Apr/2011, 1:20 PM
Private
I don't really like miyavi... a friend made me listen to his songs once, but it made me want to be stop it before the second song. Sorry for the fan !

One of my favourite singer is Anna Tsuchiya. eyebrows
oh I almost forgot, now I'm in fond of Scandal's songs : they have such a rythme that even in sports I like listening to them

AshleyNemesisDate: Monday, 02/May/2011, 8:06 PM
Lieutenant
My favorite J-rock band would be Versailles Youtube I have recently developed a taste for symphonic power metal and came across these guys by accident, it was the best accident I have ever had!!! love

Post edited by AshleyNemesis - Monday, 02/May/2011, 8:15 PM
Elfbane5Date: Thursday, 05/May/2011, 4:42 AM
Private
I love Miyavi! He came to my city a few months ago, the show was great if a bit crowded. It was a lot of fun. :)

Added (05/May/2011, 5:42 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I also really enjoy The Gazette and I REALLy wish they would tour the eastern US. I was ecstatic when they did the opener for Black Butler season 2. :)

DanggDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 3:29 PM
Private
OHHH. So many Miyavi-fans <3

I'm now playing Miyavi's CD's over and over. I love all the songs.
And omg... I found out he came to my country a while ago. I heard it 3days after he left O_o
Now I'm really sad. I can't believe I missed him.
I doubt he'll ever come to my country again, it's so small :S
Damn. Even now, I'm still sad because I didn't see him...

Anyway, I LOVE MIYAVI. He can play the guitar insanely, has a nice voice and is HOTT.

hanikamiyaDate: Monday, 29/Aug/2011, 0:36 AM
Private
Mucc! They've been my favourite band for a decade and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I also like many other bands, too many to list. But Mucc are the best.
shoujo22Date: Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 9:04 PM
Private
My favorite rock band has been and always will be L'arc~en~ciel. Although I do tend to lean more towards their Indie days (which was before my time, but...), I like most of their new stuff, too. yayayay

I also like Luna Sea, Versailles, and VAMPS. Oh! Speaking of VAMPS, ballads usually don't do it for me, but I especially like both versions of 'Sweet Dreams.' What a lovely song Beggingeyes
animespogDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 11:33 AM
Private
I am a fan of L'Arc-en-Ciel, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, High and Mighty Color, and Orange Range. I got interested in their music because of the openings/endings they did for anime. Sadly, I haven't been keeping up with their tour schedules or new albums because I traded anime for kdramas. Most recently, I have been watching shows like House, Terra Nova, and Big Bang Theory. I think the rest of my winter break should be spent on getting back to my Jpop favorites. giggle
YhelDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 2:24 PM
Private
The best j rock for me is the scandal group..
So very awesome...I akways ;isten to their music..>.<

I hope I could play their song someday.. shine
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:29 AM
Private
Miyavi & Gackt are my favorites. They got style & their songs simply rock!!!
MachanDate: Friday, 09/Mar/2012, 6:31 PM
Private
I have been listening to JRock for a while so I have a lot of favorites. ali_105
Lately, I have only been listening to Plastic Tree.
In April, they will have their Kuro Tent 3 concert. Tickets go on sale today...
I can't go... Crying

Other favorites:
Gackt
Abingdon Boys School
Dir en Grey

If you haven't heard of them, check them out.
arashiDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:58 PM
Private
I sometimes listen to J-rock, but I don't have a favourit band. I have already listen to songs from Abingdom Boys School, An Cafe, L'arc-en-ciel, rentrer en sois, verseillais and some other

I will go to the BLOOD concert next week, I don't know a lot about this band but I hope it will be fun
HeermioneDate: Thursday, 03/May/2012, 4:47 PM
Private
Oh ! My favorites groups is maximum the hormone, Kanon Wakeshima, Yui and Versailles
mitsuki988Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:33 PM
Private
My favorite j-rock/jpop is L'arc en ciel. I like haido and his voice. I go to see one of their concerts in the states but too bad I missed their recent concert in Hawaii, it sold out so fast.
Forum » Discussions » Music » J-Rock (for J-Pop and J-Rock fans)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024