[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Music » Favorite type of music?
Favorite type of music?
PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:35 AM
Private
I listen to pop music mainly by japanese and chinese singers/groups.
DandeliaDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 5:35 PM
Private
Fav. type of music?

I like almost all kinds, but.. well, R´n´B, that I must admit are one of my petpeeves, it simply makes my body and brain ache!

But indie, jazz, classical, rock, some pop.. they´re all good, depends on my mood though!

Music makes me remember special feeling and sometimes it gives me chills, that´s what makes music important for me!
ldyknightDate: Thursday, 23/Jun/2011, 11:37 PM
Private
My favorite type of music to listen to is Hip Hop and RnB. I also like to listen to a little soul, pop, and rap.
TheONEDate: Monday, 27/Jun/2011, 3:01 PM
Private
my favourite is hip hop and r&b
milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:54 AM
Colonel
For me, it's definitely rock & pop. :)

MargieDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 6:28 AM
Private
im usually likes most type of music (in fact, i usually try to listening first and depending when i like it or not, then i can add it to my favorites). Pop and rock usually are my default choices :)
Morgana636Date: Friday, 09/Sep/2011, 6:16 PM
Private
it depending from my mood...but i prefer rock and heavy metal...but sorry no power and epic metal eheheh
liliaDate: Monday, 26/Sep/2011, 2:47 PM
Private
i love j-pop k-pop rock pop javascript://
ShellDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:29 AM
Private
Prefer j-pop and k-pop...since slow, clasical music can lull me to sleep so usually I will listen to all those which are rock ^-^ Even though I m a girl ^^" tiptip
AndomielDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 5:09 PM
Private
I like old Japanese music, buck- tick, dir en grey, anime sound tracks. Sometimes I listen Mozart, vividly and other classical music when I need some relaxation.
I have some house/ trance music for walking. Dj tiesto and Peter Dofus are my favorite.
Music is very good mood making item for me. eyebrows
WolvianDate: Thursday, 13/Oct/2011, 9:46 PM
Private
My favorite music genres are classical and metal. My favorite classical composers are Mozart and Beethoven. My favorite Metal band is Nightwish :D
marie32Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 2:33 AM
Private
I really don't have a specific type of music I like...if it sounds good to my ears I will buy it. I do have top five genre I like at the moment:

1) 80's music
2) Rock
3) R & B
4) Pop music
5) Country music

Please, don't judge me by my music taste....lol
animespogDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 11:08 AM
Private
Whether it's Japanese, Korean, or American, I can't help but love most types of pop and rock music. Basically, I prefer uppity songs that lift my mood, not so much heavy metal or screamo. Occasionally when I get down, I listen to a little Linkin Park, Sum 41, and All-American Rejects. I also like a little electronic music, like Little Boots' "Remedy". yeahhah
BamadevilDate: Wednesday, 11/Jan/2012, 8:05 AM
Private
for me i think pop, metal, rock
miachan93Date: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 6:11 PM
Private
i like all kinds of music but I like rock and classic music the most. ( not the kind that makes you sleepy)

I got real into rock cuz of my fav boy band name ONE OK ROCK!!! they are soo good. and I like the old folk lord kinda music not the classical like Beethoven and such (those kinds are good to but at times they make me really sleepy.... Beggingeyes )

Post edited by miachan93 - Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 6:27 PM
darkchyldeDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 4:54 AM
Private
The music I like really depends on my mood hehe if I feel happy, I listen to upbeat songs and when I go all emo, then I turn to heavy metal etc...but lately, I've been listening to more kpop than before, maybe because of all the eye candy in the music videos lol
yumiyoshiDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 4:23 PM
Private
oh yeah darkchylde, you have right, i'm the same :) and i love jazz sometimes, when melancholy is in the air ;)
and i like very much italian songs, for example Laura Pausini.
btw. at last i have found lovely song "a thousand years" by christina perri. i love it (but i don't love video promo with twilight tiptip )

Post edited by yumiyoshi - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 4:24 PM
MahchanDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:05 PM
Private
Well, I listen to basically anything... but I'd say I prefer pop, ballads, r&b and a lil rock.

@yumiyoshi Christina Perri got some awesome music... her cd, Lovestrong is real good, so if you liked her last song you probably gonna love it. =)
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:38 PM
Private
I love Japanese, chinese, korean and english music but I also listen to classica pieces since i play the violin <3
RinaDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 9:53 PM
Private
J-Pop, K-Pop, C-Pop (love asians), Classic, R&B, basically upbeat type of music. Theres not much slow song I like, but emotional and touching ones.
Forum » Discussions » Music » Favorite type of music?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024