[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Music » Favorite type of music?
Favorite type of music?
PaoDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:25 AM
Private
I really love pop songs, but most of the time it depends upon the one singing it, esp if its Charice, she's really good, i tell yah.
FrutyliciousDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 12:13 PM
Private
I had used to listen electro for a long time. Now, i'm more into R&B, rock, indie, or alternative music. I sometimes listen to the 90's hit! It reminds me of good times ;)
enelyaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 8:43 PM
Private
I love Orchestral and Game music.

I had a huge J-pop phase a few years back, kinda embarassed about that.

miaka-chinDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 10:21 PM
Private
personally i don't really have one perferable type. i usually like a song if i can relate to the lyrics or the melody.

but i really likes classic songs, rock, pop, alternative, country. something with a baet that makes you happy is my fav. eyebrows

AshleyNemesisDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 11:07 PM
Lieutenant
The Genres I listen too are emo rock, hard rock, alternative, techno, Indie, and new age

I really love a lot of emo rock, Black Veil Brides is one of my favorites. I also listen to a lot of European rock bands like White Lies, Muse, HIM. I also like Little Boots, Kerli, The Used, Black Lab, , The Bravery and many more. I must also say that I think Serj Tankian has the best male voice and Amy Lee has the bets female voice and they should really a duet ♥

Post edited by AshleyNemesis - Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 11:13 PM
AndreDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 4:13 PM
Private
Rock Music :)
GOLD-LadyDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 9:39 PM
Private
I like rock, metal, alternative or sometimes something more hard)) I think these genres can be called the real music. It depends also on lyrics that certainly should have a sence. Now I listen a lot of Metallica, Evanesence, 30 Seconds to Mars, Nirvana and so on...From time to time I listen other bands like Muse, Skillet, Three Days Grace and some single songs from the same genre. But Metallica is the most popular band in my playlist.. shine
TotDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 10:33 PM
Private
I like a lot types of music like: rock, pop, classic, etc. I`m really eclectic xD But since I'm brazilian, most of people would think I like samba... Well, I do like the old samba, but not the actual one =x I like the music as itself, not the whole type. XD
giggle
ReineDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 2:14 AM
Private
Let's see. I'm in agreement with a majority of the group here, I like many types of music.

Crying I don't know which one to choose as my fav though. Hmm....I guess i will have to say its a toss up btw Techno, Punk Alt, and Savage.

I really can't narrow it down farther because it depends on my mood, grrr and the lyrics.

sabibiDate: Tuesday, 15/Mar/2011, 5:11 PM
Private
My favourite genres are jpop and rock SHOUTS
winrydu84Date: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 8:30 PM
Private
my favorite one is visual kei ... but i like rock too (japanese and american)
but i think that as long as i like the song i will listen to it even if it's a different style i use to listen ...
kallinikiDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 1:23 PM
Private
i like all kinds of music except hard rock and heavy metal.!
NomimoDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 5:22 AM
Private
I generally prefer to listen to Metal or Rock. I don't listen to scream-o metal though. I like a little bit of everything, although I'm firmly against listening to most religion themed music. My favorite band's are Iron Maiden, Weezer, Ozzy Osbourne, Megadeth, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Offspring, and No Doubt. I've been listening to a lot of Alice in Chains and Aerosmith lately, they're great bands really. Never let stereotypes fool you, try things out for yourself at least before you completely write it off.
xinanehaDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 7:12 PM
Private
it depends. i like soft romantic songs. but if I'm feeling down then I'll definitely go for rock music. giggle
linequeltesDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 9:56 AM
Private
mine will be rock, heavy metal, alternative rock, some pop songs, but mostly rock and such songs running
IMustBeInsaneDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:49 PM
Private
I'm a rock girl, but don't try to talk to me about music. I have this odd little sphere I listen to, don't know anyone outside it and practically nobody ever hears of any group I like.

Post edited by IMustBeInsane - Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:59 PM
potchiDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 4:38 AM
Private
Hip-hop and alternative rock. I love EMINEM!!!! His d best rapper for me
NilithyanaDate: Friday, 20/May/2011, 6:51 AM
Sergeant
I'm a lover of music. A better question for me would be my least favorite genres. Which would be heavy metal (the full grunting and screaming kinda), and there is only a few raps that I like.

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."
JingoDate: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 6:35 PM
Private
I like symphonic metal, where you can still unterstand the text.
Like Nightwish, Falconer, Delain. Týr isn't bad either.
JLennonrevol9Date: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 10:03 PM
Private
I love POP but only BEATLES POP and ROCK but only BEATLES ROCK (and so on)....... giggle
Forum » Discussions » Music » Favorite type of music?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024