[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Music » Original Soundtracks <OST> (any kind of soundtrack from whatever movies you like =))
Original Soundtracks <OST>
danimalDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 8:16 AM
Private
I am not too into movie soundtracks. I am a Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger OST junkie. I find it so moving, Melodies of Life still makes me tear.
Laughing-RabbitDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 8:00 PM
Private
I've gotten soundtracks from movies I have never watched; I'm kind of weird like that. I can also pick out Hans Zimmer's compositional style just from listening to a movie. He did the last two Pirates of the Caribbean for a start. My favorite soundtracks are, in no particular order:

Coraline
POTC 1 and 3 (2 is alright)
The Dark Night
Transformers
Okami (the video game)
American Beauty (Thomas Newman FTW!)
Black Hawk Down
Goodbye, Lenin!

And more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. If you like soundtrack-type music, I'd like to recommend Immediate Music and Two Steps From Hell, which are music companies that do a lot of trailer music. Here's a link to Two Steps From Hell's album Legend. And if you like that you'll probably also like Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Within Temptation, DragonForce, Rhapsody, etc.

ETA: Oh, and VG OST junkies will definitely want to check out The Black Mages, if you haven't already.

Post edited by Laughing-Rabbit - Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 8:01 PM
juceDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 11:10 PM
Private
Actually there a lot of movie osts I listen to regularly like The Mask, Chicago...
As for animes I love Kuroshitsuji tracks (Sid performs Monochrome splendidly) and Saiunkoku Monogatari opening (which is a beautiful, moving song) <3

Post edited by juce - Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 11:15 PM
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 7:07 PM
Colonel
The new movie, Rio and Hop is rather good. I can't wait to buy their soundtracks! :D \

Have anyone watch them?

Added (21/Apr/2011, 8:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (cherryblossoms)
The D. Gray Man and Black Butler OSTs are pretty good too.

I have all d.gray-man osts! And I love them - big d.gray-man fan!
But black butlers i dint know they have an ost. Going to look for it now. :)

Attachments: 9901708.jpg (116.1 Kb) · 4394479.jpg (172.5 Kb)

NilithyanaDate: Saturday, 21/May/2011, 7:14 PM
Sergeant
My favorite soundtrack isn't from anything Asian. It's the soundtrack for Repo! The Genetic Opera. Love the songs, love the movie!

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."
Morgana636Date: Friday, 09/Sep/2011, 6:14 PM
Private
My fav is rock OST...Sucker punch and The Queen of damned...i'm love with jonathan davis from Korn love
dydyDate: Thursday, 06/Oct/2011, 11:24 AM
Private
i like the ost from:
- you are beautiful
- personal taste
- all aubout women
- delightful girl chun hyang
- a love to kill
- my girl is a gumiho
- 200 pound beauty
- lacrimosa and i'm alive (kuro shitsuji)
- hunter ondo, kaze ga ita (hunter x hunter)
- still doll (vampire knight)
- rokutosei no yoru (n°6)
- blood+

and many others... giggle
CherubtxDate: Sunday, 30/Oct/2011, 5:26 PM
Private
Apparently Morgana636 and I have similar taste. I just recently watched Sucker Punch and I loved the music! One of the extras on the DVD shows how they had the stars from the movie sing many of the songs on the soundtrack. I thought that was great.

I've always loved the Queen of the Damned OST. I listened to the CD for six months straight after it was released.

When it comes to Asian OST's, I liked the music from Mary Stayed Out All Night, You're Beautiful, and Heartstrings.

As for Anime OST's, I love the music from Witch Hunter Robin! I also like the opening/ending songs from Inu Yasha. The music from Last Exile is pretty great, too. It sounds kind of like Celtic music.
Shenji30Date: Friday, 03/Feb/2012, 9:33 AM
Private
i really love music love i love athena ost that taeyon (snsd) - i love you.. the ost is very good but at the same time it's so sad.. Beggingeyes
AKTFDate: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 4:16 AM
Private
Any osts by SNSD's Taeyeon. She just has the most amazing voice and when she sings ballads; it's just breathtaking. Some of my faves are I Love You (Athena OST) ad Can You Hear Me.
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:44 PM
Private
Well the soundtrack from 'Autumn's Concerto' is aweseom, same with 'You're Beautiful', "Office Girls" and though I don't like 'Full House', the music is also quite good ^^

I agree with the OST from 'Vampire Knight', but you also should listen to 'Secret Base' from 'AnoHana'....
well yea I also liked 'Kirarin Revolution', because the voice is just so cute <3
akiraDate: Wednesday, 07/Mar/2012, 9:04 PM
Private
I love Yoko Kanno's soundtracks,
Naruto, D. gray man
Gundam XP
Glee jjjejje

Openings and endings of some animes

Mmmm i don´t remember now grrr
Oly_AthenaDate: Thursday, 06/Sep/2012, 2:26 AM
Private
The soundtrack of "Neon Genesis Evangelion" is my favorite, now I have 4 CD, the rest digital only, I hope in the next convention to which I go buy the rest. shine

The diferntes versions of "Fly me to the Moon" and the partita no.3, plus the interpretations of "Shiro Sagisu" and the "Suite no.1 in G major, BWV 1007 - 1. Prelude" of Bach, among others, make these OST a delicacy to the ear. RedFox1

Recommended to 100%
AspaDate: Tuesday, 09/Oct/2012, 1:26 PM
Private
My favorite OSTs are:
Brother- FMA
Elfen Lied - lilium
Wolf's rain - Gravity
Madao - Gintama
Comme au premier - Inu boku SS
Baccano no theme

and mainly anything from Yoko kanno and Yuki kajiura
stepharzDate: Thursday, 08/Nov/2012, 6:22 AM
Private
There are way too many that were good, but definately heartstrings.
WinterDate: Wednesday, 21/Nov/2012, 3:55 PM
Private
i really like the OST from:
-Eureka seven
-Code geass
-Neon genesis evangelion
-Last exile
-Cowboy bebop
-FMA
-Trigun
and many other...
AikaDate: Friday, 04/Jan/2013, 11:09 AM
Private
I like most of the OST that I could listen. But I'll say that my favorite right now is that of Aquarion (absolutely fantastic *-*). I also like Joe Hisaishi compositions (Miyazaki films), especially that of the Chateau dans le Ciel (sorry, I'm French, I do not know the English name. Castle in the Sky ?).

Otherwise, X-Ray Dog and Two Steps for Hell make beautiful music, I advise you to listen (The Prophet and Appassionata for X-Ray Dog, To Glory and Caradhras for Two Steps for Hell)

I also recently discovered Lindsey Stirling, with their song Moon Trance, and I love
BluLiDate: Sunday, 28/Jul/2013, 10:38 AM
Private
I really like the Gu Family Book OST and most OST's from Hayao Miyazaki movies!
Forum » Discussions » Music » Original Soundtracks <OST> (any kind of soundtrack from whatever movies you like =))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024