Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Music » korean boyband
korean boyband
itaDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 4:40 PM
Private
what is your favorite boyband ????? hmmm ......everyone must be have different favorite boyband. There is a lot off boyband in korean. they are Super Junior, 2pm,Dbsk,2am,Teen Top,Boyfriend,Shinee,etc.

if you asked me ???? i can't said that i just like one favorite boyband, because they're so cool, their music is good, and they have dance skill. giggle how about you ?

m015 m015 m015

i love korean ^^
cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:25 AM
Private
Big Bang, I'm not big on all the other groups. They just keep appearing and multiply like crazy. Epik High & DBSK are good to. Those are pretty much the only 3 I pay attention to.

For me, I could care less if they knew how to dance, I think that is just a bonus package. They just need to be able to sing.

I def. can't keep up with those 7+ member ones. I can hardly remember the names to small groups.
SqueakyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:34 AM
Private
I don't particular have a favourite Korean boy band, because I enjoy listening to different kind of music. Sometimes I will watch the music videos or variety shows, I like watching the K-pop boy bands doing dance battles and stuff.
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:39 PM
Private
I love SS501 ali_072 they're just awesome like the songs 'Because I'm stupid' or 'Let me bt the One'!!!1 And plus I love the leader Kim Hyun Joong...it's a pity that they already fell apart >.<
MachanDate: Friday, 09/Mar/2012, 6:22 PM
Private
My favorites are

Big Bang (cuz I'm in love with T.O.P's voice)
SHINee (cuz Taemin is an awesome dancer)
B2ST (cuz Yoseob is an excellent singer)
SUPER JUNIOR (cuz they entertain me)

KPop makes me feel happy, so I like listening to it! shine
SenSinDate: Thursday, 29/Mar/2012, 5:17 PM
Sergeant
U-KISS

I'm a huge U-Kiss fan and Kevin is my ultimate bias. Love him to pieces. I also love Teen Top. Those are my top two. shine

Others that I like, but I'm not obsessed with, are:

MBlaq
DBSK
SHINee
B2st

and Kara (Though, they're female).

A little Sin is good for the soul...
Misuzu-ChanDate: Monday, 09/Apr/2012, 5:38 PM
Private
I love BEAST m015

And... Big Bang :3
KethDate: Sunday, 15/Apr/2012, 0:01 AM
Private
Personally I like all korean boysband (cuz I hate girlsband grrr ) ... but recently I saw the new Exo-K MV ... and wow shine ... I'm shock, I like them dance, I like them voice ... all... ><
greenmidnightskyDate: Wednesday, 02/May/2012, 3:33 PM
Private
that would be BIGBANG!! i swear that they just have this overwhelming awesomeness in them and are just too hard to resist!
Forum » Discussions » Music » korean boyband
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024